• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

anUndate & the Pics I Promised...

In summary, Gillian is back from her assignment and has updates on her kids and grandkids. Her kids are growing and doing well, her grandkids are cute, and she misses talking to friends on this board.
gilliandanielle
An update & the pics I promised...If you didn't catch my update on the marketplace thread here it is:
I am great! I am pretty much done with PC and PQ all together. I am hoping to reactivate at least once a year so I don't have to buy a new kit, etc but I will just be doing small catalog shows for friends and family. I am enjoying stay at home with my kids and watching them grow and learn.

Alexia just finished her first year of preschool and had her 3rd dance recital. She is so bright and picks things up instantly.

Colton just turned 3 and is a huge mama's boy. I get frustrated with him sometimes but try to enjoy the last bit of time that he will want to cuddle with me.

Baylor is growing like a weed and discovering new things each day. She has a very hearty appetite and eats more than my bigger two combined. She will be a year on June 7th and is almost ready to walk. Her hair that used to stick straight up finally grew out and layed down and it looks like those baby toupees because it is so thick and long in the back, LOL!

My Dh has been working about 3 hours away so I have the kids by myself Sunday night to Friday night and he comes home for the weekends. It is hard to adjust since he was pretty much home all the time all winter, but he is getting paid well and we really need it. I will get some pics on soon so you can see how much we have all changed!

Here are some recent pics:
MommyandBaylor-1.jpg

DSC_0275-c.jpg

S7300324.jpg

S7300479.jpg

Last edited:
So nice to hear from you Gillian, glad you checked back in with us! The kids are adorable. I've missed you around here and you've missed a few 'lively' conversations too....LMAO (you would have loved some of them too!)

Funny, I also don't think Grande has been around since we last heard from you.....coincidence.....hmmm, I wonder!

mmmm, Grande, yummo! Where's that picture of him again?

Glad you are back!

He's been "tied up" since I left I think, LMAO!!!

Oh, the visual that brings! (lust lust lust....hahaha)

LOL! I just noticed that the thread is an "undate"... I am one hot mess these days!

I forgot how truly HOT he is! (yeah, the DW is a cutie too.....)

I'm sure he's glad we're not all over at Help Find the Missing, drooling all over his hot self. :)Good to see you again, Gillian!!

Nah, he's probably wondering what's taking us so long to get there! Besides that, we might embarrass him over there - over here he expects us to drool!

Hey Gillian,

It's so good to hear from you and see the PIC's of the kids - they are so cute!!

Like others have said, we have missed you around here!

Good to see you again, Gillian!!

My daughter will be one on June 8th! How cute!

Nice to hear from you---everyone is getting so big! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Gill! Thanks for Stopping by and saying Hello! We totally miss you around here girlfreind! Take care! Pop in more often, won't ya!?!? :)

Actually, Grande...
Grande_AV.jpg
...is on assignment and doesn't post anywhere right now.He'll be back on Help Find The Missing when his assignment is over.

I already told you I had him all tied up... he will be back when I say he can be back, LMAO!

I am not normally like this- you guys just bring out the crazy cheffer part of me!!

Nice to meet you Gillian! I wish you were on here more- I don't know you well. :) Cute kids!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am not normally like this- you guys just bring out the crazy cheffer part of me!!

I think this board brings that out in a lot of us! :) LOL Cute animation there, Rennea!

Dude! :mad: THERE you are!! Haha! How ironic that I come HERE and find you. LOL. I've been looking all over (the internets) for you. Now sit down and STAY PUT you naughty little monkey! :eek: :p
Heeheee - miss talking to you lots... drop me a line every once in a while!

Nice to hear from you Gillian. Glad all is well. Your children are adorable.

Pampered Laura said:
Dude! :mad: THERE you are!! Haha! How ironic that I come HERE and find you. LOL. I've been looking all over (the internets) for you. Now sit down and STAY PUT you naughty little monkey! :eek: :p
Heeheee - miss talking to you lots... drop me a line every once in a while!
LMAO!! I was scared you would put me on the naughty bench... don't worry L, I was singing your praises to Ginger this morning... you can even ask her, LMAO!

Hey Gillian!

Nice to hear from you again. Your children are absolutely adorable. Thanks for the update (or undate - aren't ya glad you can't change the thread title?) Glad you're enjoying motherhood - children grow up way too quickly!

Hi Diane!! It is so great to see everyone's face again! I don't really know how I came up with undate... n isn't even close to p!

I refer to that as "finger fart." When one of your typing fingers decides to just do its own thing.

gilliandanielle said:
LMAO!! I was scared you would put me on the naughty bench... don't worry L, I was singing your praises to Ginger this morning... you can even ask her, LMAO!

LOL naughty bench. I love supernanny. Ha! No way! I'm just glad you're doing okay. There IS actually more to life than work, like um...PEOPLE. :D

Hey Gillian!! So nice to hear from you! Miss your input on here but I know how it is raising 3 little ones!! I was in your shoes 3 years ago and now they're 3,5 and 7!! :eek:

It is so good to "see" you again Gillian. We have really missed your wisdom:p
Glad you are enjoying staying at home. My mom reminds me everyday to enjoy them while they are young.
Don't be such a stranger!!

How could she be any stranger than any of the other wingnuts in this place?
a_yumdumdoodledum.gif

Glad you're all doing well, & the kiddos are such cuties:)

Cute kids, Gillian!! You undoubtedly have your hands full. Enjoy them all!! Good to "see" you again!

Great to here from you! I responded to your pm!

Baylor with pigtails is the cutest picture...what a beautiful family!! It is so nice to have you posting with us!

Ann S., is that one of YOUR birds on Grande's lucious head?!?! That is one time I wouldn't mind cleaning up bird poo!!!! Maybe a shower would be in order. :D

No, my birds are bigger. Although DH and I used to have 2 budgies like that one, and they, too, loved to sit on people's heads. Ours were pretty good about getting out of your hair before they pooped. But the little birds like that go every 5-10 minutes. (The smaller the bird, the more often they poop.) Luckily, the droppings are little teeny things that dry quickly and can just be brushed off. Our current birds, however, leave droppings like pigeons. :yuck:

Gillian...

Your kids are looking adorable! Glad to hear that you are doing well, keep up the good work with raising those cuties! Good luck with doing it alone on most days...hope DH gets to stay close to home soon! I can't imagine doing it without some sort of a break in the evenings! My hat goes off to you!

{{{HUGS}}}} girly! We sure miss you around here...glad you popped on to say hi and keep us updated! I can't believe it's almost been a year since Baylor was born! How quickly time flies...

Gillian, I was just wondering about you the other day. Your children are beautiful! Congrats to Alexia on her recitals. They are soooo cute.

Stay in touch.

Aww, thanks guys :)It is hard at night time because I am just worn out by the end of the day, but Chris worked so much last summer that I am kind of used to it. If I could do it last summer with a newborn then this summer should be a breeze, LOL!

1. How is your job at Pampered Chef going?

I am pretty much done with PC and PQ all together. I am hoping to reactivate at least once a year so I don't have to buy a new kit, etc but I will just be doing small catalog shows for friends and family.

2. How are your kids doing?

Alexia just finished her first year of preschool and had her 3rd dance recital. She is so bright and picks things up instantly. Colton just turned 3 and is a huge mama's boy. I get frustrated with him sometimes but try to enjoy the last bit of time that he will want to cuddle with me. Baylor is growing like a weed and discovering new things each day. She has a very hearty appetite and eats more than my bigger two combined. She will be a year on June 7th and is almost ready to walk. Her hair that used to stick straight up finally grew out and layed down and it looks like those baby toupees because it is so thick and long in the back, LOL!

3. Is it difficult having your husband work away from home?

Yes, it can be hard adjusting to him being away Sunday night to Friday night, but he is getting paid well and we really need it.

4. Can we see some recent pictures of your family?

Yes, I will get some pics on soon so you can see how much we have all changed!

5. When is your daughter's birthday?

Baylor's birthday is on June 7th and she will be a year old.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies