• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Baby Jalie Kile :angel:

In summary, my brother's wife had a baby last week and was only 30 weeks along. She has a baby girl who was 2 lb 3.5 oz and 14 inches long. The baby is doing amazing and already has daddy wrapped around her tiny finger. She was born on the 23rd and finally today they decided on a name for her :angel: Jalie Kile :angel:
jbarnhill
Silver Member
My brother's wife had a baby last week and was only 30 weeks along. She has a baby girl who was 2 lb 3.5 oz and 14 inches long. The baby is doing amazing and already has daddy wrapped around her tiny finger. She was born on the 23rd and finally today they decided on a name for her :angel: Jalie Kile :angel:

My brother has to leave in the morning to go back home and work while my sister-in-law stays with the baby. The nurses told my brother he could take his hospital band off because they know him. Well he won't take it off and doesn't want to take it off until he has something to replace it with. He wants one of those silicone wristbands that says something about a preemie. I have searched on the internet and have found the wristbands from the March of Dimes and have one in the mail to him but he wants something that is all pink and says something about a preemie I guess.

I am stumped. Does anyone have any idea where I could find something like this aside from having it custom made?

Thanks
JoLynn

jbarnhill said:
My brother's wife had a baby last week and was only 30 weeks along. She has a baby girl who was 2 lb 3.5 oz and 14 inches long. The baby is doing amazing and already has daddy wrapped around her tiny finger. She was born on the 23rd and finally today they decided on a name for her :angel: Jalie Kile :angel:

My brother has to leave in the morning to go back home and work while my sister-in-law stays with the baby. The nurses told my brother he could take his hospital band off because they know him. Well he won't take it off and doesn't want to take it off until he has something to replace it with. He wants one of those silicone wristbands that says something about a preemie. I have searched on the internet and have found the wristbands from the March of Dimes and have one in the mail to him but he wants something that is all pink and says something about a preemie I guess.

I am stumped. Does anyone have any idea where I could find something like this aside from having it custom made?

Thanks
JoLynn
I really wish I could tell you, but I had to drop a note saying congrats to your family on the sweet addition and that's awesome that she is doing so well...;) Good Luck to your brother and his family!:)

I don't know where to find one of those bands but I am curious about him taking off the band from the hospital. Maybe I am making an assumption but previously in my experience the arm bands are to identify the parents to the child.

It would worry me that he would take it off and for some reason when he comes back different nurses are on duty and the rules have changed. I don't know I just would play it safe and wear the arm band until I had my sweet baby home with me.

I think the band you are trying to find it a great idea and hope you find something.

Geesh, they have wristbands for everything else I would think they would have one fro preemies. I will ask girls who own the salon i go to...they are sisters and both had premature babies. If I find anything out I'll let you know!

It looks like you might be able to get a custom made one at http://goodsforgiving.com/w-ds.html - the 1st option (debossed stock) for 4.50 plus shipping.

This is a picture her on the evening of the 23rd.

Attachments

• baby Pictures-13.jpg
    baby Pictures-13.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 388
That is way COOL - you can have them made! I think it would be cool to make ones for a family event (well, like this one - one for mom and dad!)

JoLynn - she is beautiful! Congrats to your whole family and lots of prayers and strength vibes that she grows quickly and gets to come home soon!! ((HUGS)) to all of you!!

Regarding the wrist band, I know you can get them made b/c my ED had some made when her nephew was battling a rare neurological cancer. Unfortunately, he didn't make it, but we still wear the bracelets to remember him. :angel:

What a beautiful baby!

March of Dimes sells the wristbands, and even donates the profits to preemie research. 30 weeks is actually pretty good compared to some 23 weekers that were born when I was pregnant with Baylor. One baby finally came home this week (born in Feb and due in June) after 187 days in the NICU. I will try to find the link to the bracelets!

Duh- sorry, I didn't see that you already had a March of Dimes one... I guess custom made would be the best option then!

She is beautiful. My sister had a preemie and she was 2lbs. 3oz. when she was born. She was a big as my hand. Her name is Justice and she turned 12 last November. She had some problems when she was born with ulcers and had to have surgery. She has done great in her life. They kept telling my sister that she might be a slow learner and all because of being so small when she was born, but let me tell you something. I believe babies that are so small when they are born are born fighters and Justice is one of the smartest ones in her class. Last year she had to have surgery again because the scar tissue had wrapped itself around her intestines and was blocking them. They ended taking 13 inches of her intestines out, but got it taken care of and saved her life with a procedure that had never been done on a kid before. Justice just finished a year as one of the ambassordors for Childrens Medical Center and all she wants to do is be a doctor and help other kids that need help. Good luck with your brother's baby and I hope you find the bracelets that you want.

1. What is "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile"?

"Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" is a special line of products from Pampered Chef designed to help new parents prepare and cook nutritious meals for their growing family.

2. What type of products are included in the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" line?

The "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a baby food maker, storage containers, and feeding sets. These products are specifically designed to make meal prep and feeding easier for new parents.

3. Are the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" products safe for my baby?

Yes, all of the products in the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" line are made with high-quality, food-grade materials that are safe for your baby to use. They are also BPA-free and free from harmful chemicals.

4. Can I use the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" products for other purposes besides baby food preparation?

Yes, many of the products in the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" line can also be used for other food prep tasks. For example, the storage containers can be used for meal prepping or storing leftovers, and the feeding sets can be used for serving snacks or small bites.

5. How can I purchase the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" products?

You can purchase the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts on the "Welcome Baby Jalie Kile" line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon