• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Fever: How Do You Handle a Toddler and a Newborn?

In summary, your first nephew was born yesterday and you had a short-lived moment of baby fever when you thought of your oldest son helping his little brother do a head dive.
ahammons
As I posted on another thread, my first nephew was born yesterday (so happy to finally have a boy cousin for my kids to play with! :D ). Lastnight as I was looking at his pictures, I got a touch of baby fever. But it was a short lived pang - just as the baby fever set in, the memory of my oldest DS helping his little brother do a head dive off the couch earlier in the evening popped into my mind. :eek: Yep, that took care of all the cute, cuddly thoughts I was having!

PS... the little head diver was fine, he actually thought it was hilarious and kept trying to do it again. Remind me to thank my oldest for teaching him such a cool trick. lol Seriously though, the little one (aka Mommy's little klutz) is so accident prone already, the last thing he needs is another bump on his head! :rolleyes:

I had to laugh when I read your post. My "babies" are 17 & almost 15 & I occasionally have momentary lapses when I want another one! Then I remember
1. all those hospital stays when they were sick,
2. the time that my son threw a toy out on the roof & sent my daughter out to get it
3. the fact that they grow up to be teenagers that torment each other!Then I am content just to hold someone else's baby & give them back when I'm tired!!

I can definitely say the baby fever is here! My DH and I are trying to start a family. Currently, I know 9 gals that are preggo! Yes, 9! So I am wanting whatever water they're drinking! ;-)

Thanks for the laugh, it's amazing what kids will do. Major baby fever here! I want a baby but we want to wait until we get a house. :( Don't know how long that will be.

Related to Baby Fever: How Do You Handle a Toddler and a Newborn?

1. What is "Baby Fever... for a Minute"?

"Baby Fever... for a Minute" is a Pampered Chef product that allows you to make quick and easy homemade baby food in just one minute.

2. How does "Baby Fever... for a Minute" work?

This product features a special tray with individual compartments for each serving of baby food. Simply fill each compartment with your desired ingredients, microwave for one minute, and then blend the ingredients to create a smooth puree.

3. Is "Baby Fever... for a Minute" safe for my baby?

Yes, "Baby Fever... for a Minute" is made with BPA-free materials and is designed to be safe for your baby's food. It is also easy to clean and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. Can I use "Baby Fever... for a Minute" for all stages of baby food?

Yes, this product is versatile and can be used for all stages of baby food. You can adjust the ingredients and blending time to create purees suitable for your baby's stage of development.

5. Do I need any additional equipment to use "Baby Fever... for a Minute"?

No, "Baby Fever... for a Minute" comes with everything you need to make homemade baby food in just one minute. It includes the tray, lid, and blending tool. All you need to provide are the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies