• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Pray for My Boy's Health | Fever, Runny Nose, Bloody Ear Drainage

In summary, the child has had a runny nose and a fever for the past few days. He also has had a perforated ear drum. He will be seen by his doctor today.
milkangel
First off i AM taking him to the doc at 3.30 today with app at 4;15 it is 30 miles a way.

The past few days or even a week he has ben having a runny nose. on monday he had dranage in the right ear and on tues a speech lady saw him pulling on that ear and did not think much but that day after nap he woke up with a fever around 100.9 and it went away later. and wed morning it was fine than we had be gone delivering some items and he fell a sleep in the van and normally he be fine after 1/2 hour nap \but was very cranky after that so i thought he did not get enought sleep. we got home and put him down and got him up later and had another temp aroun 100.9 again. At one point it was spicked to 101). than now this morning it is fine. ( i think). so i got him up this morning and he had a bloody nose when he was sleeping and i thought to look in his ear that was draning on monday and to my suprise it was draning but with BLOOD. so i called the office and he will be seen by his doc today. I told my hubby and he is a little worried and so am i. to what it may be. Please pray!! he seems better today but he will not feel good after his nap that alwsys seem to be that way. any one may know what it might be? to reasure me.

I'm not sure what it could be (perhaps a perforated eardrum) - I'll pray for your son - glad he is getting checked out.

I'm pray for him, you and his doctors. Please let us know how the appointment goes.

When I was a child, I got a lot of ear infections. One time I had blood come from my ear. It turned out to be a perforated ear drum. I just had to go on antibiotics and it healed over time. I do have just a tiny bit of permanent damage due to that and have technically "failed" hearing tests in that ear--but don't really notice a true "loss". As I get older, they say I may have more loss especially with certain frequencies.Anyway, sorry that was probably more info than you wanted...I hope the visit goes well and they figure out what it is and get your little one feeling better soon. Good luck!

he just had his hering checked on the 30th of march and was fine.

Sending Prayers..

Please keep us posted...

Sending prayers.......

[QUOTE=[babywings76;638675 When I was a child, I got a lot of ear infections. One time I had blood come from my ear. It turned out to be a perforated ear drum. I just had to go on antibiotics and it healed over time. I do have just a tiny bit of permanent damage due to that and have technically "failed" hearing tests in that ear--but don't really notice a true "loss". As I get older, they say I may have more loss especially with certain frequencies.

That is what hase happend to him. i normally dont take him with every little thing and he never did get ear infections till now. being he did perforated the ear drum they put him on something so now he will get better. THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYRS:)

Glad to hear everything went well. I'm sure he'll feel better quickly!

Praying he will get better soon. If they suggest tubes, get them. My DD had 3 sets and still ended up with hearing loss in one ear. Unfortunately it is her left ear and she didn't really notice it until she was 18 and working in an office. Since you normally pick up the phone and put it to the left ear if you are right handed, that is when we discovered it. It is scar tissue and nothing can be done. She is 26 now and cannot hear well if someone is talking to her in that ear. I have hearing loss in my left ear as well so we are quite the pair!

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to help my child's fever?

Our Pampered Chef Quick Cooker can help you make nutritious soups and broths that can help boost your child's immune system and lower their fever. Our cutting boards and knives can also come in handy for preparing fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which can aid in fighting off the fever.

2. Can I use any Pampered Chef products to alleviate my child's runny nose?

Our Pampered Chef Herb Mill can help you easily grind herbs and spices that can help relieve congestion and soothe your child's runny nose. Additionally, our Garlic Peeler and Press can assist in adding garlic to your child's meals, which has natural antiviral and antibacterial properties that can help fight off the cause of their runny nose.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to handle my child's bloody ear drainage?

Our Pampered Chef Flexible Cutting Mats can be used as a protective barrier while cleaning your child's ear, as they are easy to clean and can be sanitized after each use. Our Mix N' Chop can also come in handy for cutting up soft foods that can be easily swallowed if your child has difficulty chewing due to pain or discomfort from their bloody ear drainage.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help my child recover faster?

Our Pampered Chef Quick Cooker can be used to make nutritious and easy-to-digest meals that can help your child regain their strength and energy. Our Manual Food Processor can also assist in preparing pureed fruits and vegetables that are easy for your child to eat and packed with vitamins and minerals to aid in their recovery.

5. Can Pampered Chef products help prevent my child from getting sick again?

Our Pampered Chef Garlic Press and Herb Mill can be used to easily incorporate garlic and herbs into your child's meals, which can help boost their immune system and prevent them from getting sick again. Our cutting boards and knives can also aid in preparing and consuming more fruits and vegetables, which are essential for maintaining a strong immune system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • apriljc