• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah...

In summary, the author shares how Christmas is not about getting things, but about being surrounded by love. She also shares how Jesus went through a lot of discomfort in order to provide us with comfort.
katie0128
Silver Member
From MOPS International email on December 24, 2007...

Christmas Eve
by: Elisa Morgan, CEO

I kissed my grandson Marcus good night and his mommy carried him upstairs to bed. He was excited from the evening filled with new experiences: a chicken nugget dinner out at a restaurant, bright, glittery wrapping paper revealing Christmas jammies, a story read by candlelight beside a glowing Christmas tree, the promise of Santa in the morning. 'Twas the night before Christmas. A magical night filled with child-like anticipation, heart-warming memories-in-the-making, and snuggling "Nigh Nigh's."

"I love my beddie," Marcus pronounced just before falling asleep. "It's so cozy."

Don't we all? Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah ... those moments in life when we can wrap ourselves up in safety, knowing we are loved.

Long ago, one new family journeyed toward a place - any place - where they could stop and rest and be safe to deliver their firstborn. Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Such concepts were far from their reality. Instead, other words described their experience. Cold. Unwelcomed. Alone. Exposed. But God met them, showed them to a stable and covered them with his provision as Jesus, the Christ-child, came into the world.

As you tuck your little ones into their beds this Christmas Eve, with visions of sugar plums dancing in heads all around your home, pause to consider the lengths to which God went to ensure your comfort. In a stable, surrounded by animals, far away from extended family, with very young parents to watch over him, God's Son came to earth as a baby and was wrapped in the discomfort of rough cloth and placed on poky straw. From that beginning, he grew up as a carpenter's son in a common home and ended his life in the humiliating torture of the crucifixion.

Our God made himself very uncomfortable in order that we might experience true comfort in a relationship with him.

Thank God for your discomfort, Jesus.

And my own thoughts - while Santa brings gifts and leaves them under the tree, Christ is a gift and died upon the tree.

Merry Christmas to all!

Beautiful thoughts. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope that all have a Blessed Christmas Day!

I loved that!

1. What is "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." exactly?

"Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." is a line of products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to provide ultimate comfort and coziness.

2. What types of products are included in the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line?

The "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line includes a variety of products such as blankets, pillows, pajamas, slippers, and other items that are perfect for snuggling up and getting cozy.

3. Are the products in the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line high quality?

Yes, all of the products in the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line are made with high quality materials and are designed to provide maximum comfort and durability.

4. Can I find products from the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line in different sizes?

Yes, many of the products in the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line come in a range of sizes to fit different preferences and needs.

5. Are there any specific care instructions for the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." products?

While the care instructions may vary slightly depending on the specific product, most items in the "Comfy. Snuggly. Cuddly. Cozy. Ah..." line can be machine washed and dried for easy maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies