• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How That Little Angel Got Atop Your Christmas Tree

In summary, the best way to secure the angel on top of your Christmas tree is to use a tree topper stand or holder. Other popular options for tree toppers include stars, snowflakes, and bows. The tradition of placing an angel on top of the Christmas tree dates back to the Victorian era and symbolizes peace and goodwill. To clean and store your angel tree topper, gently wipe it with a soft cloth and wrap it in tissue paper or bubble wrap. Lights can also be used with an angel topper, following the manufacturer's instructions for safety.
thechefofnorthbend
It was supposed to be a happy time, but it wasn't. Santa was really pissed.
It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going right. Mrs. Claus had burned all the Christmas cookies. The Elves were complaining about not getting paid for the overtime they had put in while making toys, and the reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and were dead drunk. They had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and crashed it into a tree, breaking off one of the runners.

Santa was beside himself with anger. "I CAN'T believe it! I've got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours from now and all my reindeer are drunk, my Elves are on strike and I don't even have a Christmas tree! I sent that stupid Little Angel out HOURS a go to find a tree and he isn't even back yet! What am I going to do?"

Just then the Little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas tree.
He says: "Yo, Fat Boy, where do you want me to stick the Christmas Tree this year???"

And thus the tradition of Angels perched atop the Christmas trees came to pass. . . . .

Sorry to disagree on something I KNOW is meant to be funny,:D but this is not why my angel is atop my tree.

HA HA! very cute!

I got this email yesterday from a past host. I think it is funny and cute. I don't think anything bad was meant by it.

This puts a smile on my face everytime I read it, it's cute.

That is cute.

1. How do I properly secure the angel on top of my Christmas tree?

The best way to secure the angel on top of your Christmas tree is to use a tree topper stand or an adjustable tree topper holder. These can be found at most home goods stores or online. Simply place the stand or holder on the top of your tree and then gently place the angel on top, making sure it is centered and secure.

2. Can I use a different tree topper besides an angel?

Of course! While angels are a traditional and popular choice for tree toppers, you can choose any topper that fits your personal style and aesthetic. Some other popular options include stars, snowflakes, and bows.

3. What is the significance of having an angel on top of the Christmas tree?

The tradition of placing an angel on top of the Christmas tree dates back to the Victorian era. It is said that the angel represents the angel Gabriel from the biblical story of the birth of Jesus. The angel also symbolizes peace and goodwill, which are important themes during the Christmas season.

4. How do I clean and store my angel tree topper?

To clean your angel tree topper, gently wipe it with a soft cloth or use a mild soap and water solution. Make sure to dry it completely before storing it. To store, wrap the angel in tissue paper or bubble wrap and place it in a sturdy box or container to protect it from damage.

5. Can I use lights on my tree with an angel topper?

Yes, you can definitely use lights on your tree with an angel topper. In fact, many tree toppers, including angels, have built-in lights or can be lit up with string lights. Just make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for safely adding lights to your tree topper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies