• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it time to slow down and appreciate the true gifts in our lives?

In summary, Santa sent a clone to take care of the mother while the children were sleeping. The clone will cook, dust, and mop the house. The mother will relax and take it easy. The clone will also shop, read, and sleep through the night.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just got sent this by my SIL - enjoy! :)

Twas the night before Christmas, when all thru the abode, only one creature was stirring, & she was cleaning the commode.
The children were finally sleeping, all snug in their beds, while visions of Play station 3 & Barbie, flipped through their heads.
The dad was snoring in front of the TV, with a half-constructed bicycle propped on his knee.
So only the mom heard the reindeer hooves clatter, which made her sigh, "now what is the matter?"
With toilet bowl brush still clutched in her hand, she descended the stairs, & saw the old man.
He was covered with ashes & soot, which fell with a shrug, "Oh great," muttered the mom, "now I have to clean the rug."
"HO HO Ho!" cried Santa, "I'm glad you're awake." "Your gift was especially difficult to make,"
"Thanks, Santa, but all I want is time alone," "EXACTLY!" he chuckled, "so , I've made you a clone."
"She'll cook, she'll dust, she'll mop every mess. You'll relax, take it easy, watch The Young & Restless."
"Fantastic!" the mom cheered. "MY dream has come true!" "I'll shop, I'll read, I'll sleep a night through!"
From the room above, the youngest did fret. "Mommy?! come quickly, I'm scared & I'm wet." The clone replied, "I'm coming, sweetheart."
"Hey," the mom smiled, "she sure knows her part." The clone changed the small one & hummed her a tune, as she bundled the child in a blanket cocoon. "You're the best mommy ever. I really love you. "The clone smiled & sighed, "And I love you too."
The mom frowned & said, Sorry, Santa, no deal. "That's my child's love she is trying to steal."
Smiling wisely Santa said, "To me it is clear, only one loving mother is needed here."
The mom kissed her child & tucked her in bed. "Thank you Santa, for clearing my head.
I sometimes forget, it won't be very long, when they'll be to old for my cradle & song."
The clock on the mantle began to chime. Santa whispered to the clone, "it works every time."
With the clone by his side Santa said "Goodnight. Merry Christmas.
Dear mom, you will be all right."

Sometimes we need reminding of what life is all about. Especially at times during the Holiday season, when all we seem to do is clean and bake and shop and and and and and and ..... you get the picture, I'm sure. So stop for a moment and hug that little one so special, whether he/she is 2 months or 22 years, or even older that. For they are the Gift that God gave us in life... and what a gift to be treasured, far above any other!
May the real meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas be with you all this year.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!

Thanks for sharing, its a great reminder for us to slow down sometimes and not fret over the small things!

Great reminder. Thanks, Janet.

I enjoyed this quit a bit. I was able to hug all, but one of my children yesterday. I only missed my DS's girlfriend who is in Kansas City, MO.

Thanks Janet:)

Just sent this out to my play group moms. Thanks!

1. What is the "Holiday Mom Rush" promotion?

The "Holiday Mom Rush" is a special promotion where we offer exclusive deals and discounts on our top-selling kitchen and cooking products just in time for the holiday season. It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on gifts for the moms in your life or treat yourself to some new kitchen essentials.

2. When does the "Holiday Mom Rush" start and end?

The promotion will run from November 1st through December 31st, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of the deals and discounts.

3. Can I purchase items from the "Holiday Mom Rush" promotion online?

Yes, you can purchase items from the "Holiday Mom Rush" promotion online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

4. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the "Holiday Mom Rush" promotion?

Some items may be excluded from the promotion, but these will be clearly marked on our website. Other than that, there are no restrictions – all customers are eligible to participate and take advantage of the deals.

5. Can I combine the "Holiday Mom Rush" discounts with other offers or discounts?

No, the discounts from the "Holiday Mom Rush" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use any earned host rewards toward your "Holiday Mom Rush" purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies