• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Prepare for a July Baby in Texas Heat? Suggestions for Middle Names?

In summary, Debbie is having a boy and is considering names such as Jacob, Daniel, and Evan. She also has other children with different names.
DebbieSAChef
I am having a boy!!

All that pink dust, pink vibes and pink thoughts just didn't go through to my womb!! LOL

Thanks everyone! I am now having to work on boys names because I only had girls names picked out. I did like the names:

Jacob and Daniel

Can anyone give some suggestions for middle names?

I am due July 30th but I am always 3 weeks early. So we might have a 4th of July baby!! It will be very hot in TEXAS in July!! I need to make sure our central AC is fully powered and I have cool drinks to last me months while nursing!!

Debbie :D

Congratulations! Sorry that you aren't having the little girl that you were hoping for! What are your other children's names, and your last name? That will help with the middle name suggestions!!

Congrats!!!! How about Jacob Cole. or Daniel Bryan.

Congrats! My boys are Nicholas Matthew & Alexander Tyler, so those are my favorite boys' names. :D I also like the name Douglas.

What about Daniel Evan?

My little guy (turns 2 in one week) is named Evan Daniel!!! (the Daniel is after my brother...Evan was just the name we liked the best!)

My son is a Jacob so I of course like that one! And, he prefers to be called Jacob, he does not like Jake (he's only 5 too). He will allow me to call him Jakey though. I think 'Jacob Daniel' sounds nice.

Congrats! My son is Caleb Reid, and he was almost a fourth baby! But -- he stayed in longer and came out at 2:53am on the 5th instead. But -- we still love him. :)

Congratulations! What a blessing.

Thanks
jenniferknapp said:
Congratulations! Sorry that you aren't having the little girl that you were hoping for! What are your other children's names, and your last name? That will help with the middle name suggestions!!

Well now my son is happy that there are three boys in the family and only two girls. LOL You should have seen him running around yelling and hollering about the boys being in the lead now!! LOL Here are my other kid's names!

Michael (no middle name) Mireles (10)
Nicole Faith Mireles (9)
Naomi Grace Mireles (2)
Isaac Paul Mireles (1)

Congrats.... My nephews name is Jacob Todd, ...... Or their is Jacob Taylor, for Daniel hmmm...... Daniel Taylor or William Daniel and call him Daniel.

I agree with Linda- I like Jacob Daniel!

Daniel Peter (my cousin's name!)
Daniel Joseph
Daniel James
Jacob Matthew...and those are all that I can think of for right now!

Daniel Jonathan or Daniel John - never used John with my kids, but it has the same meaning as Janet - God's Gracious Gift...just like the meaning.

Jacob Andrew...

...those are some classics but good...

My husband is Daniel Anthony. The only problem with it for you is the initials:eek: !

Congratulations and have fun picking out names!

DamYEs my name is Debra Ann Mireles and have never really had a problem with my inititals. But if anyone mentioned it, I would be happy to tell them that I really like dams that beavers make too!! LOL

My children and I have studied them during homeschool. They are pretty impressive!! :p

KellyTheChef said:
What about Daniel Evan?

My little guy (turns 2 in one week) is named Evan Daniel!!! (the Daniel is after my brother...Evan was just the name we liked the best!)

M yolder son is Daniel and my husband is Evan - I love both names!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Boys rule!!

Congratulations!

Ginny

I almost named my second Alyssa Sue (If he would have been a girl...then realized last name begins with S - initials wouldn't work). We changed the choice to Alyssa Marie, but we ended up having a Kyle Edward instead.

(Middle names are passed down in our family...daughter, myself, mom all have middle name of Ruth...son, husband, FIL, etc. have the middle name of Edward).

why not Jacob Daniel or Daniel Jacob if those are the two names you like?

Daniel Jacob Mireles has a nice flow.

Oh- Congrats Debbie! I know you were hoping for a girl but you will never be able to imagine life without him once he's here... AND Issac will have a best friend for LIFE!!

I know you love biblical names, but I like Evan Daniel! I don't know if Evan is biblical or not...

Congratulations! Our Little Man is an amazing blessing...you already have boys, so you know what I'm talking about!

Don't ask me about names...we went into the delivery room with SIX possible names! It wasn't until he was born that we knew what it should be!

Congratulations again!

Congrats on having a boy!!!

Thanks everyone!Thanks so much for all the congratulations! I really appreciate it. Yes I already have two boys and they are something else. So full of energy, not afraid of anything and adventurous. My life would not be complete without them.
I always told my husband I wanted more sons than daughters but I just wanted one more daughter right now! LOL

We plan to have two more at least and I hope one of them will be my little girl. I'm sure my husband would love our youngest to be a daddy's girl. I do like the way Jacob Daniel sounds but my husband says that sounds funny and he would like to save Daniel for the next son. So I will take all your suggestions and see what happens.

My friends are already planning a shower for me. I am excited. I love baby showers, especially when they are for me. I love to go register and it feels like I scan one of everything in the baby store!! There is so much stuff.

DebbieSAChef said:
I love baby showers, especially when they are for me.

He-he...

Actually, I'm continually AMAZED at how much new stuff comes out all the time...

My first thought was also Jacob Daniel, unless you know you will be having more babies and you want both names as possibilities for future useage. ;)

Congrats, I give you lots of credit for having so many kids and for home schooling them.

I only have one child and his name is Anthony Ryan (Ryan is my maiden name) he is named after my dh's grandfather (for Anthony) and my dad (for Ryan) he was born on my dad's birthday. They only shared one birthday together, my dad died 10 days before there birthday when Anthony turned 2.

Good luck picking out names, I think a name has to flow, that way when you are calling them by there first and middle name when they are in trouble they will know you mean business.

Congrats Debbie. My favorite name is Ethan Thomas (of course it is my sons name. Thomas is for the name my husband picked when he maid his confirmation.

My cousin is Daniel Patrick.

DebbieSAChef said:
Well now my son is happy that there are three boys in the family and only two girls. LOL You should have seen him running around yelling and hollering about the boys being in the lead now!! LOL Here are my other kid's names!

Michael (no middle name) Mireles (10)
Nicole Faith Mireles (9)
Naomi Grace Mireles (2)
Isaac Paul Mireles (1)

Michael has no middle name so why not just Jacob ? (I don't have a middle name either so.....;) )

Well... my son is Wilson Reid... which is totally different but just thought I'd throw him in there! :)

No middle name
reba515 said:
Michael has no middle name so why not just Jacob ? (I don't have a middle name either so.....;) )

The reason we did that is because my two oldest are actually my husband's step children but he is going to legally adopt them, since their biological dad signed over his rights, and we wanted him to be kind of like a junior. My ex gave him a weird middle name that I never liked and even my son thought it was weird. IT just didn't flow, it was a name from a friend of his. My son wants to be like my husband with no middle name. It's cute and special he requested that. My husband wants to give all the other kids middle names, our oldest is special to him.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming. I am only 5 1/2 months pregnant so I have more than three months to decide.
My daughter's name - Naomi was a tough one, I personally think girl names are harder because we want biblical names that mean something. I don't want something popular but I don't want some weird name from the bible for either. We picked out Naomi's name like a week before she was born after reading the book of Ruth! LOL

Congrats. I love the name Jacob and would have named one of my boys that if I would have thought of it. I will be thinking of all of the pregnant women when it gets hot. I had my two boys in February and April, so it was cold then.

DebbieSAChef said:
My daughter's name - Naomi was a tough one, I personally think girl names are harder because we want biblical names that mean something. I don't want something popular but I don't want some weird name from the bible for either. We picked out Naomi's name like a week before she was born after reading the book of Ruth! LOL

My name is Janet Ruth, my daughter's name Samantha Ruth :)

I didn't pick names at all that meant anything (intentionally) but mine means God's Gracious Gift and Friend and hers means Listener of God and Friend. She truly has a very sensitive spirit at her young age and fits her name.

My son's name is Jacob Kane. (not CAIN that killed Abel like a great aunt of our's thought!) We have Irish in us and that is an Irish name. I thought it was different and very STRONG. Others that we almost named him were....Jacob Alexander or Jacob Scott. (Scott is my DH's middle name)......I have two boys and two girls. I wanted my 4th to be a brown eyed boy (I thought I could put an order in! LOL) Well, I got the brown eyed part but got a girl. My only brown eyed child. The other's are blue like me. MY husband is brown. Good luck and I'm sure you'll find a name that you like.....you've got some time yet. Wish that I could have more. You're in my thoughts!

My son's name is Samuel Elias. So, Jacob Elias or Elias Jacob both sound great! and Biblical. I just love the name Elias, but we went with Samuel for first name after grandpa.

Congratulations on your little boy! How exciting! I love both the names you've picked out - both of my sons have biblical names as well - Zachary Paul and Noah John - my daughter's is Madolyn Grace. I'm sure you will think of something that will so fit your little boy:)

DebbieSAChef said:
I am having a boy!!

All that pink dust, pink vibes and pink thoughts.

What a Great day for a Baby, JULY 30. That is mine and my daughter's birthday and My 2nd recruits Birthday too. Hold out for the 30th:)

How about Preston, Spencer, Brandon, Christian, or Robert:D

Oops I didn't read from the beginning about the Biblical names.
I like Jacob Alexander as previously stated, or what about Josiah Michael Mireles

Last edited:
I searched for male biblical names and these are my favorites:

Asher
Ethan
Gabriel
Josiah
Levi
Micah
Noah
Shiloh

http://www.cool-baby-names.com/search-categories-bibilical.htm

Lemmee get this straight...you had a songram and you're having a boy.What would have happened if you would've had a dottergram?:confused:

LOL! I am so dense I had to read it twice to understand!

LolME too Gillian. Duh!! LOL

I wish it was a dottergram. Even a lilsisgram, or a femalegram, or a femininegram.

I WAS GYPED!! LOL

Congrats Debbie.

Leave it to KG to get us all laughing!!

DebbieSAChef said:
I am having a boy!!

All that pink dust, pink vibes and pink thoughts just didn't go through to my womb!! LOL

Thanks everyone! I am now having to work on boys names because I only had girls names picked out. I did like the names:

Jacob and Daniel

Can anyone give some suggestions for middle names?

I am due July 30th but I am always 3 weeks early. So we might have a 4th of July baby!! It will be very hot in TEXAS in July!! I need to make sure our central AC is fully powered and I have cool drinks to last me months while nursing!!

My third grandchild is due in Sept. Don't know what it is yet. Daughter has picked Jacob Edward for a boy, Edward dad's middle name.

So I may have a Jacob in family.

Congrats Debbie! As long as he's a healthy baby, that's all that matters right! My dh would love to have a boy; we have 2 girls & I"m sure if we tried for a 3rd we'd end up with another girl! And we're not going to keep trying till we get a boy, lol!
You'll have to remind your dh to get that a/c checked out soon!

My son's name is Caleb Michael..strong biblical name. I don't think Caleb would flow well with Jacob or Daniel...but I also like Elijah, Isaiah, Joshua. When I was pregnant this last time, I wanted a boy so bad, so that we could name him Joshua. (so we'd have Joshua and Caleb together!! just like the story in the bible..though they weren't brothers). Congrats on having another boy!! Take care!!

My vote is Jacob Andrew (that's my brother's name). But my favorite is Caleb Andrew because that's my DS's name. Good luck on your decision.

I know if we ever have another one that it will be really difficult to choose a name for a boy. I have girls names out the wazooh (SP).

My boys names are Harrison Evan and Corbin Grant. My daughter is Delaney Brooke. You may not like any of those, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to name your son my daughters name. I just thought I'd throw those in :D

I love your names Stephanie!! My DH Shot most of those down with this baby, but they were almost all on our list!

<h2>1. How can I prepare for a July baby in Texas heat?</h2><p>1. Stay hydrated: Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay cool and prevent dehydration.</p><p>2. Dress appropriately: Choose lightweight and breathable clothing for both you and the baby.</p><p>3. Keep the AC running: Make sure your central AC is in good working condition and set it to a comfortable temperature.</p><p>4. Plan indoor activities: During the hottest part of the day, plan to stay indoors in air-conditioned spaces.</p><p>5. Use a cooling fan: Invest in a cooling fan or misting system to help keep you and your baby cool.</p><h2>2. Suggestions for middle names for a boy?</h2><p>1. Alexander</p><p>2. Michael</p><p>3. James</p><p>4. Andrew</p><p>5. Benjamin</p><h2>3. Will I have a 4th of July baby?</h2><p>It's possible, as you mentioned that you tend to go into labor early. However, every pregnancy and labor is different, so it's impossible to say for sure.</p><h2>4. How can I stay comfortable while nursing in the Texas heat?</h2><p>1. Stay hydrated: As mentioned before, make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.</p><p>2. Use a nursing cover: This can provide some shade and keep both you and the baby cool while nursing.</p><p>3. Take breaks in air-conditioned spaces: If possible, take breaks indoors in cool spaces while nursing.</p><p>4. Wear lightweight and breathable clothing: Choose nursing-friendly clothing that will keep you cool and comfortable.</p><p>5. Use a cooling fan or misting system: These can also help keep you and your baby cool while nursing.</p>

1. How can I prepare for a July baby in Texas heat?

1. Stay hydrated: Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay cool and prevent dehydration.

2. Dress appropriately: Choose lightweight and breathable clothing for both you and the baby.

3. Keep the AC running: Make sure your central AC is in good working condition and set it to a comfortable temperature.

4. Plan indoor activities: During the hottest part of the day, plan to stay indoors in air-conditioned spaces.

5. Use a cooling fan: Invest in a cooling fan or misting system to help keep you and your baby cool.

2. Suggestions for middle names for a boy?

1. Alexander

2. Michael

3. James

4. Andrew

5. Benjamin

3. Will I have a 4th of July baby?

It's possible, as you mentioned that you tend to go into labor early. However, every pregnancy and labor is different, so it's impossible to say for sure.

4. How can I stay comfortable while nursing in the Texas heat?

1. Stay hydrated: As mentioned before, make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.

2. Use a nursing cover: This can provide some shade and keep both you and the baby cool while nursing.

3. Take breaks in air-conditioned spaces: If possible, take breaks indoors in cool spaces while nursing.

4. Wear lightweight and breathable clothing: Choose nursing-friendly clothing that will keep you cool and comfortable.

5. Use a cooling fan or misting system: These can also help keep you and your baby cool while nursing.

Back