• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Life with Baby Leah Nicole :)

In summary, Emily is doing a mini-demo of a salsa recipe for a party she is planning. She is also considering a cooking station format.
emiscookin
Hey everyone!

Gosh it has been forever since I posted on here. ;)

I have had my beautiful baby girl, Leah Nicole, and she is two months old now. :) Life is so wonderful with her.

Anyway, I haven't been able to do PC so much since her birth. I've decided I am only going to do catalog shows because preparing and hauling stuff for a cooking show is just too much for me right now.

I wanna have people get together for a show, but not demonstrate anything, just give out the catalogs and people can decide what they want while they eat the treats the host has (maybe I can give them a PC recipe to make).

Will I succeed if I do "parties" this way?
Thanks in advance.

Hey Emily, Great to see you and glad to hear all is going well. The company has really made a push for carrying less to shows and selling using the catalog, so I think you could get away with doing very little or a mini-demo and still being really successful. Do you have the new MFP? There is a great Mango Confetti salsa in the front of the new catalog. You could just do a little mini demo of the salsa, run through the different product lines as people look through the catalogs, give away a few door prizes and take orders. Good luck to you.

I don't have the MFP, but maybe I can be one of the lucky 10,000 to get it for free when I host my own show this month. ;) Thanks for the idea. :)

Welcome back Emily and Congratulations on Leah's arrival! I agree with Leslie, she shared some wonderful advice. I sat next to two wonderful ladies from NC whom shared with me that they do not do cooking shows but cooking stations and the guests do all the cooking. I found that very interesting and would love to learn more about that myself if anyone here does that.

I think the station thing sounds kinda like what Sheila does. I have done it at a few shows and really like the format, however haven't found quite as good of a show average doing it this way.... I do however get more bookings this way. It is a lot of fun and people really enjoy it.

emiscookin said:
I don't have the MFP, but maybe I can be one of the lucky 10,000 to get it for free when I host my own show this month. ;) Thanks for the idea. :)

Or if you have enough for a show- order it at 60% off,
and don't forget you can get it as a Sample for 50% off, if all else fails. :)

The cooking stations idea sounds intriguing to me. Can someone shed a little more light on this subject for us who are unfamiliar with this concept?

If you have someone with a lot of PC products at their house, maybe you could do a "show in a box". I read about that on here...then you don't even need to be there! Just provide recipe instructions for the host with something she can make with her own products, she can hand out catalogs and order forms, do the demo herself. As a reward, beyond the host rewards, you could offer her the 60% off host special for free, just pay the difference yourself.
Just an idea.

I've done more and more shows that way. No demo. Just new products, couple faves and catalogs. I'll bring a recipe already made and talk about what I used to make it. It's faster and people seem to like it. DEFINITELY talk to the host first. Some people really want that demo and they'll be upset if you don't do it without letting them know. I find most people have seen enough demos that they don't miss it at all. They also ask a lot more questions, which is great.

I packed for a fajita show in my spice turnabout tote. I walked into the hosts house with my laptop bag over one shoulder (catalogs, etc inside), my spice turnabout tote over the other shoulder, and my DCB in my hands. Let me tell you - the host was IMPRESSED (and is thinking about signing!) and it was a $1000 show!!

I'm tired of lugging too much stuff around too, so I thought I'd give it a try. It worked! Maybe that would work for you!

mountainmama74 said:
I packed for a fajita show in my spice turnabout tote. I walked into the hosts house with my laptop bag over one shoulder (catalogs, etc inside), my spice turnabout tote over the other shoulder, and my DCB in my hands. Let me tell you - the host was IMPRESSED (and is thinking about signing!) and it was a $1000 show!!

I'm tired of lugging too much stuff around too, so I thought I'd give it a try. It worked! Maybe that would work for you!

So you didn't bring a bag with knives, cutting board, salad choppers, etc?

mountainmama74 said:

OMG! I would so totally love that! I'm waiting to hear from others what the Spice Tote on the supply order is like- same size/style (don't care about color) or not, before I buy. But that would be awesome! :)

mountainmama74 said:

I'd love to know how you packed for this? If you have a minute, could you please share your "packing list" with us? Thanks :)

1. How do I prepare meals for my family while taking care of a newborn?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of time-saving kitchen tools that can help make meal prep easier. Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are perfect for quick and healthy meals. We also have a selection of freezer meal recipes that can be prepared ahead of time and easily reheated when needed.

2. What are some must-have kitchen essentials for new parents?

We recommend investing in a good quality knife set, cutting boards, and cookware. These tools will make meal prep more efficient and enjoyable. Our Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor are also great for quickly chopping ingredients without the need for a bulky food processor.

3. How can I involve my child in cooking and meal prep?

Cooking with your child is a great way to bond and teach them valuable life skills. Our Kids' Cooking Set and Cookbook are perfect for introducing your child to the kitchen. You can also let them help with simple tasks like mixing ingredients or using cookie cutters.

4. What are some healthy snack options for busy parents?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy snack options, including our Snack Bar Maker and Snack Cup Set. You can also make your own healthy snacks with our Vegetable Spiralizer and Air Fryer. Snacking on fruits, veggies, and hummus is also a simple and nutritious option.

5. How do I host a Pampered Chef party while juggling a newborn?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and convenient for new parents. You can host a virtual party from the comfort of your own home, or have a consultant come to you. We also offer a variety of online party options, so you can still earn rewards without leaving the house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat