• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to Pampered Chef: Moving on to New Adventures in Life

In summary, Kristin has decided to leave her business with PC due to starting a new full-time job and needing to focus on her family. She plans to continue selling some products and offering catalog shows, but will not have time to actively pursue shows or contact customers. While she will miss the people involved with PC, she knows this is the right decision for her at this time in her life. She is grateful for the support and help she has received from the community and hopes to keep in touch.
chefkristin
Gold Member
for me to hang up my apron :( . I started working full time and can no longer focus on that, PC and my family. So one has to exit the picture. I need to put my all into this job. I really like it. I just started Tuesday and was struck with the flu on Wednesday so I have been home the rest of the week. Monday needs to be my new beginning. If people want to order from me or have catalogs shows then I can do that. But I won't have time to be calling people all the time to ask them to have shows. Anyway I have really gotten everything I needed from it. PC has shown me how to stand on my own 2 feet and that I can be independent. The worse part about all of this is not seeing the people involved with PC. I plan to hang here if I can. I don't want to loose touch with everyone on this board. You have helped me in so many different ways. I have signed with another company but I don't think that will go anywhere either. I just don't have the energy for it all anymore. I have known for about a week and I just didn't have the heart to tell you. PC will always be a big part of my life and I will never forget a single minute. I have my last official show tomorrow night. If anyone else wants to have a show I will offer catalog shows. So I know I will be active at least till the end of March. I know this is the right thing for me to do at this time in my life.
Onto new adventures in life. xoxoxoThis means I will also be selling some stuff. If your looking for something specific let me know and I will see if I have it. It is mostly paperwork I have.

Much luck with everything Kristin. As long as you know you are doing what's right for yourself and your family then you are making the best decision! Pop in and let us know how you are doing from time to time!

Awww Kristin *hugs*
It's tough, but I know you're doing what's right for you and your family - and they're number one.

Don't give up the dream though. PC might be the right thing for you again down the line!

Chin up - it can only get better ;)

Best of luck to you Kristin! Family is definately the most important; so do what's right in that department. Who knows, maybe you won't leave PC completely, if you keep doing catty shows; then if you want to do cooking shows again you won't have to re-start.
Again, best of luck; hang in there & do keep in touch here! I hope you really enjoy your new job!

lacychef said:
Best of luck to you Kristin! Family is definately the most important; so do what's right in that department. Who knows, maybe you won't leave PC completely, if you keep doing catty shows; then if you want to do cooking shows again you won't have to re-start.
Again, best of luck; hang in there & do keep in touch here! I hope you really enjoy your new job!
In a perfect world this is what I would want. I have never had a lot a catty shows to begin with. I think I will call my customers and let them know what I have decided to do. If I can do strictly catalog/online shows then I will do that.

Good luck with the new job. PC is not going anywhere, so you can always refocus on it if your circumstances change!

You gotta do what you gotta do. And you're absolutely right to focus on your family.
{{{hugs}}}
(And go clean out your PM box - I couldn't reply to the one you sent me!)

I cleaned out my PM box. Sorry. :)

((((((((((((((Kristin)))))))))))))

Kristin - big hugs to you!!!! You have to do what is right for you and your family as they are #1!!!!! Hang in there and we are always here if you need us!!!

I'm so glad to hear you like this new job! Here's wishing you a great and fantastic year that is as stress-free as possible (you had enough stress last year!).
Keep us posted on how things are going. You know how it goes, once a cheffer.....

leggy
(aka the other kristin)

Hugs Kristin.

I'm so happy that you like your new job! I hope you feel better soon and I hope that you will still visit with us.

Good luck Kristin with everything!:)

Kristin---good luck with everything!! Sorry to see you hang up the apron!! However, you know what's best for you and your family!

Prayers still coming your way for your sick relative!

God Bless you!

Kristin - I hope your decision takes some stress of you and your family and you KNOW PC will always be there for when YOU are ready for it.

Sorry to see you go but good luck with everything and k.i.t over here if you ever have time just to say hi :). Take care Kristin!

Congrats to you Kristin on the new job and taking the time to realize what is right for you! I know it was a hard decision to make, but I am sure it will be for the best and everything will work out the way it is meant to. Good luck and stay in touch to let us know how things are going!

Best of luck with your new job!! Keep in touch!

Kristin~You're the only one who knows what's right for you & your family! Good luck with your new job, it's always a blessing to like what you do for work, so enjoy it!! YAY!! God Bless & like everyone has been saying, maybe down the line you'll do PC again!! Keep in touch here!!

Thanks everyone! It is hard but I know its right. You can't get rid of me that easy. I will still be here to catch up and chat and ask for advice, etc... I can't live without CS.:love:

Best of luck Kristin and we hope to hear from you with your progress reports and words of wisdom and support.

I am so happy you like your new job and hope the "flu" goes away real soon so Monday can really be a fresh start for you and your family.

Best of luck Kristen. I hope you do stick around here:)!

I am sorry that your hanging up your apron.... Best of luck Kristin ((((HUGS))))

Kristin, I wish you the best as you go off in a new direction. Just remember that you're always welcome here, and you're always welcome to return to PC when/if the time is right.

1. Why are you leaving Pampered Chef?

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Pampered Chef, but I have decided to pursue new opportunities and adventures in my life. I am excited for what the future holds and grateful for the experiences I have had with Pampered Chef.

2. Will you still be selling Pampered Chef products?

While I will no longer be working for Pampered Chef, I will always be a fan of their products. I may still use and recommend them, but I will not be actively selling them.

3. What will happen to my orders and account with Pampered Chef?

If you have any pending orders, they will still be fulfilled and delivered as usual. As for your account, it will remain active and you will still have access to your purchase history and account information. However, if you wish to close your account, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service.

4. Can I still attend Pampered Chef parties and events?

Yes, of course! Pampered Chef parties and events are open to anyone who wants to attend, regardless of whether they are currently working for the company or not. I encourage you to continue supporting your consultant and enjoying these fun and informative events.

5. Will you miss working for Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! I have made many wonderful memories and friendships during my time at Pampered Chef. It has been a fulfilling and rewarding experience, and I will always have a special place in my heart for the company and its amazing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies