• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After What Seems to Be Like Life Just Kicking My Butt All Over the

In summary, during difficult times, it is important to prioritize self-care by resting, eating well, and engaging in activities that bring joy. Seeking support from friends, family, or a therapist can also aid in recovery. Some helpful self-care practices include meditation, exercise, journaling, and spending time in nature. Maintaining a positive attitude by focusing on gratitude and setting achievable goals can also be beneficial. Additionally, reframing difficult situations as learning experiences and seeking available resources such as support groups and therapy can help during tough times.
brandynichoal
After what seems to be like life just kicking my butt all over the place, I submitted what I thought was going to be a small party, enough to get me back on the active side with PC, and it turned into a whopping $962.00!!! I know a few people that will be getting some awesome Christmas presents and definitely one very, very excited host!!!

WOO HOO!

:balloon:

Re: Excited!!That's awesome! Congratulations to you and the host :)

Re: Excited!!Congrats! Assuming that was a December show ... don't forget if you get one more in you get the 2 show bonus. If you hit $1,500 you get the 5% back in PC Dollars. $538 will do that for you! :D And you'll get your regular commission PLUS the $75 (or more) in Pampered Chef Dollars. Are you participating in the Booking Blitz? If not, pick up the phone & get going! :D

Re: Excited!!Congratulations on the great comeback. Keep the ball rolling.

Congratulations on your successful party! It sounds like things have turned around for you and I am so happy for you. It's amazing how a small party can turn into something much bigger and bring in so much income. Your host must be thrilled to have such a successful event and I'm sure your customers will be thrilled with their Christmas gifts. Keep up the great work and let's keep the momentum going! Cheers to more successful parties in the future! :tada:

Related to After What Seems to Be Like Life Just Kicking My Butt All Over the

1. How can I quickly recover from a difficult time?

The first step to recovering from a difficult time is to take care of yourself. Make sure you are getting enough rest, eating well, and engaging in activities that bring you joy. It's also important to seek support from friends, family, or a therapist if needed. Remember to be patient with yourself and give yourself time to heal.

2. What are some self-care practices that can help during tough times?

Some self-care practices that can help during tough times include meditation, exercise, journaling, and spending time in nature. These activities can help reduce stress, improve mood, and promote overall well-being. It's important to find self-care practices that work for you and make them a regular part of your routine.

3. How can I stay positive and motivated when everything seems to be going wrong?

One way to stay positive and motivated during challenging times is to focus on gratitude. Take time each day to reflect on things you are thankful for, no matter how small they may seem. It can also be helpful to set small, achievable goals for yourself and celebrate when you reach them. Surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people can also make a big difference.

4. How can I turn a difficult situation into a learning experience?

When facing a difficult situation, it can be helpful to reframe it as a learning experience. Ask yourself what you can learn from the situation and how it can make you stronger and more resilient in the future. It's also important to reflect on what you could have done differently and how you can apply those lessons in the future.

5. What resources are available to help me during tough times?

There are many resources available to help during tough times, including support groups, therapy, hotlines, and online resources. You can also reach out to your employer, as many companies offer employee assistance programs for mental health support. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it, and remember that it's a sign of strength to seek support when facing difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Kitchen Diva