• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What I Like About Chef Success...

In summary, Sue got encouragement from a fellow cheffer who just wanted to let her know that she understood and that it is not uncommon for a business to go through a burn-out. Chef Success has been a great place to get advice, learn, and share.
mrssyvo
I wanted to have my own "what I like thread" (LOL) actually, I want to express my thanks for those of you who take the time to post, and attempt to help in situations that present themselves to each of us. I just got off the phone with a fellow cheffer (who shall remain annonymous) who just wanted to encourage me in the midst of my burn-out. It meant a lot to me, because it is the first time I have spoken to her in real life, and she made the effort to call, and just let me know that she understood, she had been there, it is not uncommon, and here is what she did, and it is working. I do not know of any other business where we get this much encouragement from those who are working along side. I signed onto Chef Success 1 day after I signed my agreement, 3 years ago, and I KNOW that I would not be as far in my business without Chef Success, and without the encouragement and advice of all of you on this board- Thank you !!!

Last edited:
This website has been such a WONDERFUL help to me. When I considered reactivating, I came here first & now I feel like I'm on fire!! I can't wait to hold a show again! I ALWAYS come here before I go to my director. Everyone has such wonderful advice & is sooo darn helpful!!

((Hugs))

Glad to hear it Sue, now go get 'em!

Chef Success has been a great place to get advice, learn and share. It's extended family when you need a lift and prayers and just like family has it's moments when someone misunderstands what someone else meant.

Overrall this is the first board I go to frequently as it is easy to read threads and topics without going through a hundred and one areas to get to a specific topic! You can pick and choose what you want to read and participate in!

I love this site and have often been discouraged to stay away from it becuase it can become time consuming, which I agree it can if you let it. I have never listened to that advice becuase I have gained so much for my business and myself personally from this site. Thank you to EVERYONE who contributes to this site.

Sue, I could not agree with you more!

Sometimes I wish this place were not so awesome so I could tear myself away and get some real work done. Well.... I did just book another Nov show! Ha, I can surf and get work done!!!

Make it a great day all!

There are so many things I love about CS. I am fortunate to have a great cluster (where a few of us have become friends outside of PC) and a great director!! Chef Success is like icing on the cake for me!!!! I love all the great tips, flyers, etc. since I am not very creative. I love the camaraderie here with everyone. I love having a sounding board for ideas that work/not work.
I think if used properly, this is an excellent tool for your business. It's also nice to just be able to talk amongst people who share a common interest.
I only wish I had discovered it much sooner, I was in my 11th month when I discovered it and wish I knew about it from the start!
thanks everyone!!

As my sig shows I've been here almost from the start and am so grateful for the help and support! This is a great place to be!!

I missed the thread with your "burn-out". I hope you are refreshed and "cooled" down and reved up! You have accomplished a lot lately so give yourself a break. Shake it off and get going! Do what you love and love what you do!

pamperedharriet said:
Chef Success has been a great place to get advice, learn and share. It's extended family when you need a lift and prayers and just like family has it's moments when someone misunderstands what someone else meant.

Overrall this is the first board I go to frequently as it is easy to read threads and topics without going through a hundred and one areas to get to a specific topic! You can pick and choose what you want to read and participate in!

Ditto Harriet! And to add that without CS, my biz would not be nearly as successful as is has been- since I first discovered CS and then signed with TPC!:chef:

1. What is Chef Success?

Chef Success is a community of Pampered Chef consultants who come together to share their passion for cooking, tips, and tricks for building a successful business, and support for one another.

2. How can Chef Success benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Chef Success provides a wealth of resources, including training materials, marketing tools, and a supportive community, to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

3. Are there any fees or subscriptions required to be a part of Chef Success?

No, Chef Success is a free community for all Pampered Chef consultants to join and participate in. There are no fees or subscriptions required.

4. Can I connect with other Pampered Chef consultants through Chef Success?

Yes, Chef Success has a forum where you can connect with other consultants, ask for advice, and share your own insights and experiences. You can also join local or online groups to connect with consultants in your area.

5. How can I join Chef Success?

To join Chef Success, simply visit the website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create an account and can start participating in the community right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies