• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a Chef Success Junkie? Join the Club!

In summary, In KG's opinion, her recruiter has dubbed her the chef success gal, and now her job is to compile information from this website and share it with other chefs.
ChefDella
well ladies i have to tell you i have officially become the chef success junkie, i have been telling my recruiter (and best friend) all of the cool things i have been finding on here, so tonight she and i had a little meeting to try and get some things rolling for the both of us,and tonight she has dubbed me the chef success gal, my job from now on (by the way she is on her way to director) is to pull together info from this site and share at our little get togethers. like i have literally used up my ink printing things from the files for myself. oh and she is also a member of this site,she just hasn't had the time to get on here as often as i can. so now as i said my new title is

:chef: SUCCESS JUNKIE!:D

ChefDella said:
well ladies blah blah blah blah
Well, I certainly know where I'm not wanted.
aug08_041.gif

Hey, c'mon everybody. Don't leave me hangin' here.

ok sorry bout that is this better ladies and gents.

2706.gif
Actually, I'm so used to it by now that it's really just a joke - nothing to worry about at all. It's just a phrase I like to have some fun with - I don't know why no one else has jumped in here yet.

awwww.... KG.. We would never intentionally leave you out of a conversation! Although I think there are a few on here you wouldn't mind being left out of! LOL!

Maybe she wasn't talkin to you.

:D

I've been away for a while, so I wasn't here to jump to your defense, KG. However, if you're just hangin', that sounds like a [ahem] personal problem.

Well, aren't you viaggravating?

I've been called worse. :)

You could be called a lot worse than that. ;)

Yeah, like "post slut.":D

In 2,778 more posts, we can call her Spumoni Girl.

What is "Chef Success Junkie!"?

"Chef Success Junkie!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are passionate about the company and want to take their business to the next level. It includes exclusive training, resources, and support to help consultants achieve success.

How can I become a "Chef Success Junkie!"?

To become a "Chef Success Junkie!", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and sign up for the program through your back office. There is a monthly fee for the program, but it provides valuable tools and resources for growing your business.

What does the "Chef Success Junkie!" program include?

The program includes access to exclusive training videos, a private Facebook group for networking and support, monthly coaching calls with successful consultants, and a quarterly newsletter filled with tips and strategies for building your business.

Is the "Chef Success Junkie!" program worth the cost?

Many consultants have found great success and growth in their business through the "Chef Success Junkie!" program. However, the value of the program may vary for each individual. It ultimately depends on how committed you are to utilizing the resources and applying the strategies taught in the program.

Can I cancel my membership to "Chef Success Junkie!"?

Yes, you can cancel your membership to "Chef Success Junkie!" at any time through your back office. However, it is recommended to give the program a fair chance and utilize the resources for at least a few months before making a decision to cancel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • JanisF