• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Katie's Farewell: Moving On to Personal Chef Business

It has it's good days and bads, but thankfully I joined an organization that I was able to learn a lot of the information about what was all involved in becoming a personal chef. Just like PC, I'm able to work around my families life style and make that my main goal. The hardest part is networking and finding the people that want my service. I'm confident that God knows what he is doing for me and feel that 2007 will be life changing in a postive way. :)Good Luck on your new biz, I also believe that things happen for a reason and take it and run with it! I am sorry to see you go!Best of luck to you in your new adventure!
Hi Everyone!

I wanted you all to know that I have decided to hang up my PC apron. It was a tough decision, but it was the best one for me to make. I'm a firm believer that God makes everything happen for a reason. I have decided to pay more attention to my Personal Chef business and get that up and running. I'm so excited, especially that I can use my FREE PC products at my cook dates.

Thank you to everyone for all that you have done in the last 2 years with all the questions I needed answered. I have loved hearing everyone stories and getting to know each of you better. I wish all of you the best of luck in 2007. God's Blessings and Go Cheffer's!!!

Katie :)

P.S.

If you go to Marketplace, I have a bunch of items I'm selling. Products, I never used, books, Cd's cookbooks, supplies and others take a look and let me know if you are interested.

Good Luck with your business! I do believe that God lets things happen for a reason too. Follow what He is telling you to do...God Bless!

Good luck- did you ever decide a name for the Chef business?

gilliandanielle said:
Good luck- did you ever decide a name for the Chef business?

Yes, I did! It's Custom Meals and my tagline is "Just Add Family and Friends!" You can check out my website at www.custommealsllc.com. I'm still debating on some of my services, but I'm cooking and having a blast!

Gillian- Good luck with your new baby! I love the name Baylor!

Good luck with your new business! Your website looks great!!

Yes, I did! It's Custom Meals and my tagline is "Just Add Family and Friends!" You can check out my website at www.custommealsllc.com. I'm still debating on some of my services, but I'm cooking and having a blast!

Gillian- Good luck with your new baby! I love the name Baylor!

I love the name and tagline, and thanks for the well-wishes!!

Good luck w/ your very own Chef business! I admire anyone who can create their own biz from scratch! Keep us updated if you can!

Best Wishes for a successful business!

Wow...good for you! Have a blast. Loved your website...sent you an email about it...

heat123 said:
Good luck w/ your very own Chef business! I admire anyone who can create their own biz from scratch! Keep us updated if you can!

It has it's good days and bads, but thankfully I joined an organization that I was able to learn a lot of the information about what was all involved in becoming a personal chef. Just like PC, I'm able to work around my families life style and make that my main goal.

The hardest part is networking and finding the people that want my service. I'm confident that God knows what he is doing for me and feel that 2007 will be life changing in a postive way. :)

Good Luck on your new biz, I also believe that things happen for a reason and take it and run with it! I am sorry to see you go!

Best of luck to you in your new adventure! Love your website, too bad you aren't closer to me!

Related to Katie's Farewell: Moving On to Personal Chef Business

1. What inspired you to leave Pampered Chef and start your own personal chef business?

After working with Pampered Chef for several years, I realized that I wanted to focus more on creating personalized meals for clients and building a strong relationship with them. I also wanted to have more control over the menu and ingredients used, which is why I decided to start my own personal chef business.

2. Will you still be using Pampered Chef products in your new business?

Yes, I will still be using Pampered Chef products in my personal chef business. I have found that their high-quality and versatile products are essential in creating delicious and visually appealing meals for my clients.

3. How can I book your services for a special event or dinner party?

You can easily book my services by contacting me through my website or social media pages. We can discuss your event and menu preferences, and I will provide you with a quote and availability for the date.

4. What types of meals do you offer as a personal chef?

I offer a variety of meal options, including customized menus for special events, weekly meal prep, and in-home dinner parties. I am also able to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free meals.

5. How do you ensure the freshness and quality of the ingredients used in your meals?

I take great pride in sourcing the freshest and highest quality ingredients for my meals. I have built relationships with local farmers and suppliers, and I personally handpick the ingredients used in each dish. I also follow strict food safety guidelines to ensure the freshness and quality of the meals I prepare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views