• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to Pampered Chef: Saying Goodbye to Online Friends

In summary, a member of the online community is saying farewell as they will no longer be selling PC and their membership is coming to an end. They thank everyone for the friendships and memories, express their well wishes for the future, and mention a favorite bridge that has collapsed. Others say their goodbyes and wish them luck, with one person sharing a fun fact about a unique water bridge in Germany. The member expresses their dislike for bridges and receives a final farewell from the community.
pcchris
Silver Member
Bom ba dee da...

Hi everyone. I just popped in here to say farewell. I will no longer be selling PC. My life has changed directions, and I just can't do it anymore. So...as my membership here is drawing to a close as well, I will not be renewing.
Thank you all for the online friendships, and the memories (both good and bad). I wish you all great success!! It's been fun. I will continue to pray for Paige and I am still holding out hope.

There are several of you that are near and dear to my heart...you know who you are. I will miss you all.

So...."bomba dee da, bomba dee da...Happy Trails...until we meet again"

good luck with your future. I wish you all the best.

it's been swelll....and you know there's always a place at the table for you.

all the best -

I feel like my favorite bridge has just collapsed.:(

Bon Voyage....and best wishes. We'll miss you around here.

Hey Chris - you know where to find us if you need us! Take care of yourself.How's the over-abundance of snow down there? ;)

Sorry to see you go, Chris. As Janet said, you know where to find us! Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Take care, and stay warm!

Good luck to you wherever your trails lead. May God be with you til we meet again!

Sorry to see you go!

Good luck with everything in your future! You'll have a well stocked kitchen whatever it is you decide to do :)

Best wishes.

May you be blessed with whatever you do!

Take care....:)

Sorry to see you go! Good luck in all you do:)

water_bridge_t1.jpg

Best of luck to you as you go down another path.

Oh KG...poor Chris! That new pic here would have me antsy if I were crossing it...that is crazy!

Chrissers...I love ya! Course you know it's not goodbye for me & you being friends and chatting... ;)

PC will miss you...that is IF you really do ever stop for good! Gotta love those catalog shows that fall on your lap! :D

Sorry to see you go. Good Luck!!

Here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavors! Enjoy! We'll miss ya....and think of you everytime someone posts about a bridge. :)

Thanks everyone. I will miss you all. I got the renewal message today from here...and so this will most likely be my last post. BTW...I still hate bridges...always will!!

Best wishes!!! Farewell!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Ok...had to get one more in here.....what exactly is the point of such a bridge as this one?? LOL

Thanks for the laugh, KG!! You never fail to make me laugh when I'm bummed out.

Good luck to you Chris! We will miss you!

The water bridge is near Magdeburg, Germany. It ties the Elbe-Havel canal to the important Mittelland canal, which leads to Germany’s industrial Ruhr Valley. Engineers were actually planning the giant tub back in 1919 but the financial woes in Germany back then, followed by WWII, put the whole thing on hold. After the war, the split between east and west really ruined any chance of this being built - one end of the canal is in (what was) East Germany and the other end is in (what was) West Germany.They built it because the Elbe River has varying depths and is unreliable for barge traffic. It's over 3,000 feet long and cost a half a billion euros to build. (That's about the same length as the George Washington Bridge) There is a plan in place to extend the canal to reach other industrial areas, but the expansion has the same problem we have over here - environmentalists there, like here, are opposed to anything that has to do with civil engineering.

Best of luck to you Chris, take care and you always know where to find us :)

1. What is "Farewell to Pampered Chef" and why are people saying goodbye to online friends?

"Farewell to Pampered Chef" is a phrase used to refer to the closing of the online community for Pampered Chef consultants. Pampered Chef has announced that they will be discontinuing the online community for consultants, which is where many friendships were formed.

2. Will I still be able to connect with my online friends after the community closes?

Unfortunately, once the online community for Pampered Chef consultants closes, you will not be able to connect with your online friends through that platform. However, you can exchange contact information and stay in touch through other means such as social media or email.

3. Can I still access past posts and information from the online community?

No, once the online community closes, all past posts and information will no longer be accessible. It is recommended to save any important information or resources before the community closes.

4. Will there be a replacement for the online community for Pampered Chef consultants?

At this time, there are no plans for a replacement for the online community. However, Pampered Chef is constantly evolving and may introduce new ways for consultants to connect and support each other in the future.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest news and updates from Pampered Chef?

You can stay updated on the latest news and updates from Pampered Chef by following their social media accounts, subscribing to their email newsletter, and checking their website regularly. You can also stay connected with your fellow consultants through other means such as local team meetings and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies