1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Moving My Business From Alaska to Arkansas

1. cwcollins

cwcollins Novice Member

Hi,

I'm Monica, new to the board & I'm very excited to be here & be able to share ideas about Pampered Chef.

I'm currently a consultant in Anchoarge, AK, however, come this Feb. my family & I are moving to Little Rock Arkansas. I need some help with relocating my business. Any ideas to start off my client base, in a new place with zero contacts - we are in the Airforce! Are there any Arkansas consultants?

Thanks so much!

Monica L Collins

Dec 20, 2005
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

First I would ask your director to find hospitality for you in your new location. She should be able to put you in contact with a director there so you can go to meetings, and meet other consultants. You may have to be a bit creative at first to get a few shows. Do an open house/ meet the new neighbors party. Are you under Rhonda by any chance? I have a new consultant in Anchorage and have gotten them in contact. She seems very helpful.
    The beauty of the business is that you can take it with you.

Dec 20, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Wow

What a move. I have a sister consultant that moved her business from Wyoming to Kentucky. Her best idea was to work booths at grocery stores etc. with samples of the food. She also went around to her new neighbors with a mini loaf of banana bread and introduced herself and her business to the neighborhood. Don't forget to hang tear-off flyers and possibly an add in the paper.

Good luck! :D

Dec 21, 2005
  4. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

I live in Arkansas

I live about 3 1/2 hours from where you are moving in a town called Corning. It is tucked up by the Bootheel of Missouri. It is 7 miles from the border of Missouri. I am willing to help out with anything possible. There are some Consultants in the Little Rock area that I got aqauinted with at National Conference in Chicago in July. I will try to contact them for you to see if they are still in that area and still selling. Best of luck on the move of your family AND your business! Email me personally if you are in need of anything that I can help you with!

:)

Jan 3, 2006
Have something to add?