• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly Moving to Colorado Springs

KatieIn summary, Christina and her husband are looking to relocate from Florida to Colorado Springs due to her husband's job. They are looking for a decent place to live, preferably on the east side of town, with a budget of $900. Christina reached out for suggestions on housing, and a fellow Pampered Chef consultant recommended checking out the Village at Lionstone and Falcon View apartments. She also suggested reaching out to the local Pampered Chef consultants for their input.
cburghart12
Hey yall,

My husband and I live in Florida and might be relocating to Colorado Springs, Co. We will probly be settling around the east side of town and Im having a hard time finding a decent place to live online. Does anyone have any suggestions of some decent homes or NICE apartments? Our budget can not exceed $900. I really appreciate any help.

Thanks yall!!
Christina

Oh, that's a hard one. Are you air force? I'll see what I can come up with for you. How big an apartment or house do you need? Is it just the two of you? And do you have pets?

Ooooohhhh ... it's such a WONDERFUL place to be! My cousin and her family moved from Florida to Colorado Springs. I don't feel comfortable asking what she pays but I stayed in their house last year and it wasn't extravagant. Also he's Air Force and she used to be. They're dealing with health struggles with their newborn so now is not the right time to ask. When do you move?

Thanks, were not in the military but we are relocating due to his work. Its just the two of us and no pets. we really only a 2 bed room. maybe 3 for guests. id like an office for my PC business. but i can do without unitl we get more settled. we love it there weve been up there a few times. i really apperciate it alot. thanks guys!

Hi Christina!

Congratulations on your potential move to Colorado Springs! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few recommendations for you. The first place I would suggest looking is on the Pampered Chef Consultant Community Facebook group. There are often consultants from all over the country who are willing to share their knowledge and recommendations for housing in different areas. You can also try reaching out to the local Pampered Chef consultants in the Colorado Springs area for their input.

In terms of specific neighborhoods or apartments, I would recommend checking out the Village at Lionstone apartments on the east side of town. They have a variety of floor plans and amenities, and their prices fall within your budget. Another option is the Falcon View apartments, which also have affordable options and are located in a nice area.

I hope this helps in your search for a new home in Colorado Springs. Best of luck to you and your husband!

Take care,

1. What is the cost of living like in Colorado Springs?

The cost of living in Colorado Springs is generally considered to be more affordable than other major cities in the US. Housing prices are lower than the national average, and there is no state income tax. However, the cost of groceries and utilities can be slightly higher. Overall, it is a relatively affordable place to live.

2. Is the job market good in Colorado Springs?

The job market in Colorado Springs is currently thriving, with a low unemployment rate and a growing economy. The city is home to many major employers in industries such as healthcare, defense, and technology. Additionally, the cost of living is lower than other major cities, making it an attractive place for businesses to relocate.

3. What is the weather like in Colorado Springs?

Colorado Springs has a mild and sunny climate, with an average of 300 days of sunshine per year. Summers are warm with low humidity, while winters can be cold with occasional snow. The city also experiences some extreme weather, including thunderstorms and hail in the summer and blizzards in the winter.

4. What are the best neighborhoods to live in?

There are many great neighborhoods in Colorado Springs, each with its own unique charm. Some popular areas include Old Colorado City, Downtown, and Briargate. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and budget. It is recommended to visit the city and explore different neighborhoods to find the best fit for you.

5. What are some fun things to do in Colorado Springs?

There is no shortage of activities and attractions in Colorado Springs. Some popular options include hiking and biking in Garden of the Gods, visiting the iconic Broadmoor Hotel, and exploring the historic Manitou Springs. The city also has a thriving food and craft beer scene, as well as many cultural events and festivals throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • kateforce
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
crissyspampchef
Back