• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Baby Connor! Birth Story and Updates | Irish-Inspired Name

In summary, Nicole had a baby early Wednesday night and Kelly was there to witness the delivery. Connor was born at 4:03AM and weighed 7# 2oz. He is 19" long and has a bruised face.
Fabulous, are babies miracles!! Congratulations to you and your family!!

CONGRATS Kelly :) Welcome baby Connor! I'm sure Evan is a proud Big Brother!!
Can't wait to his pictures! Get your sleep and enjoy ;)

Congrats Kelly and welcome to our newest little chef!!
You lucky dog...I wish my labors and deliveries were that easy!:p

Congratulations! I can't wait to see a picture of your beautiful new baby boy. Yeah for quick deliveries!

Congrats!!

Congratulations Kelly and Family!!!!Yeah!He came early!

congratulations!! i was just thinking about you the other day too thinking you must be getting ready because november 14th is coming up!! ;)

Congratulations!

How wonderful Kelly, congrats!! Try to get some rest:)

Congratulations on your newest blessing to your family!!

Congrats Kelly & family!

KellyTheChef said:
I haven't been online for the past few days, cuz I was busy HAVING MY BABY!!:love::love::love::love:

Late Wednesday night (actually 2AM on Thursday morning) my water broke. We left for the hospital around 3AM, drove 25 minutes to the hospital...and he was born at 4:03AM. I was pretty much lucky that I actually made it to the delivery room without having him! :eek: I was in the room for less than 10 minutes before he was born. :eek::eek::eek:!

CONGRATS, Kelly!! I am glad all went well.:angel:

And I AM SO JEALOUS of your quick labor and delivery!!!!!:eek:
Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats!!! Welcome home Baby Connor!!!

CONGRATS!!! I'll keep you all in my prayers!

Congratulations!

Debbie :chef:

Congrats!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!!

Oh wow! He came early! Congratulations!!! I love his name!

Congratulations Kelly and family! I am so happy for you and just like everyone else here can't wait to see pictures of baby Conner and of course big brother Evan with him.

Get some rest if you can.

Congratulations!! Hope everyone is doing well and getting plenty of rest.

How wonderful Kelly! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Oh wow, congratulations!!! Welcome to the world little one! :love: :angel:

Congratulations!
Haley was balck and blue from her fast journey too! Glad all is well! Take care and we will wait (most impaiteintly;)) for pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!​

How nice for such a quick delivery!! :D Enjoy your two boys!! How far apart are they?

Congratulations on your new little sweetie!!

Kelly,
Baby boys are sooo awesome! You now have another blessing to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day this year!!!

Well Done!!
Paula

Congratulations! I'm happy that everything went fast for you and the delivery. I hope my next one is like that:) Can't wait to see pics of your new little cuddle bug:)

WeLcOmE BaBy CoNnEr

Congrats McNamara family!

Congratulations, Kelly, and welcome to the world, Connor Liam! I have two nephews - one named Connor, and one named Liam - so I LOVE the name!! :) Best wishes for a quick recovery (sounds like you're already recovered!) and I hope he's an easy baby!

Congratulations!! I am glad all went well.

Congrats Kelly! I love the name choice, my nephew is Liam Connor.

Congrats Kelly!! I love the name!! You are so lucky he came early and quickly!

Can't remember if I posted when I read this thread earlier. Just in case I didn't....CONGRATS, KELLY, ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BABY BOY :) :) :) :)

What wonderful news, Kelly! I'm so happy for you and your family.

How does one pronounce "Liam"? (Okies don't hear that name often. Actually, I should say I've never heard it, just seen it, hence the question. OK, I'm babbling. Sorry).

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Glad everything went well and he is home with you now!

Di_Can_Cook said:
OH ... and PM me the name of the hospital you used, will ya?

My sister works PRN as a maternity nurse at a regional hospital and I'd love to find out if she held your little guy ...

Aultman...they have a great setup! You labor, deliver, and recover in the same room! So, unless mom or baby needs surgery or the NICU, you are in the same room till you are discharged! The nurses were GREAT!!

PampMomof3 said:
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!!​

How nice for such a quick delivery!! :D Enjoy your two boys!! How far apart are they?

3.5 years apart...Evan has just been wonderful with Connor! So caring and loving!

Ann F said:
What wonderful news, Kelly! I'm so happy for you and your family.

How does one pronounce "Liam"? (Okies don't hear that name often. Actually, I should say I've never heard it, just seen it, hence the question. OK, I'm babbling. Sorry).

Congratulations!

Lee-um (hope that makes sense!)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I posted a link for our photo album on another thread, I hope it's working! http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=gtb4st3.v1f4fmr&Uy=msbvag&Ux=0

Sorry I still haven't been on much...lots of things to do here!!

OH .. my sis had worked for A. General ... I notice they have a birthday in common!

He looks so cute. And your boy looks like such a proud big brother!

Did he have jaundice? I recognize the "sunglasses" I used to see on my nieces and nephews.

LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing. What a cute big brother-so proud!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! So glad it was quick! :thumbup:

My 2nd is due to arrive Feb 2nd which will make my two 3.5 years apart as well. Hope I am as lucky in delivery!:)

God Bless!

What a cutie! Evan looks soooo proud!

He is beautiful Kelly. The pictures of him in the lighted bed reminded me of my youngest DS when he was in his.

Congratulations, Kelly! That is wonderful!

Di_Can_Cook said:
OH .. my sis had worked for A. General ... I notice they have a birthday in common!

He looks so cute. And your boy looks like such a proud big brother!

Did he have jaundice? I recognize the "sunglasses" I used to see on my nieces and nephews.

Yes...he spent two extra days in the hospital to stay under the lights. Thankfully, they just let us both stay in the same room, even though they discharged me.

bridgetbakes said:
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! So glad it was quick! :thumbup:

My 2nd is due to arrive Feb 2nd which will make my two 3.5 years apart as well. Hope I am as lucky in delivery!:)

God Bless!

Good luck! Hopefully your little one will love your new baby too! You just never know how they are going to react! (Plus, I know Evan could start acting up a bit down the road, but hopefully not!)

Ya know Kelly, my DS and DD are 3 years apart and from the moment we knew we were pregnant until she was born, and until she could crawl we would tell him "she is going to try to get to your stuff if you don't keep it out of her reach"....well, don't you know he was perfectly OK with having a baby sister UNTIL she went for his stuff!!! Then all hell broke loose and really hasn't stopped (he is 11, she is 8). I think you can try to prepare a sibling for the arrival, but they just have to live through the experience and work it out for themselves~~ACTUALLY, THAT LINE IS TRUE FOR MOST OF PARENTING, DON'T YOU THINK?!

chefmeg said:
Ya know Kelly, my DS and DD are 3 years apart and from the moment we knew we were pregnant until she was born, and until she could crawl we would tell him "she is going to try to get to your stuff if you don't keep it out of her reach"....well, don't you know he was perfectly OK with having a baby sister UNTIL she went for his stuff!!! Then all hell broke loose and really hasn't stopped (he is 11, she is 8). I think you can try to prepare a sibling for the arrival, but they just have to live through the experience and work it out for themselves~~ACTUALLY, THAT LINE IS TRUE FOR MOST OF PARENTING, DON'T YOU THINK?!

Boy I'll say!!

Thanks for the laugh!

My first 2 girls are 3 years, 1 month and 1 day apart and when DD #2 was born, DD#1 was over the moon happy ( I think she thought it was a doll she could dress up etc) , well around 3 - 4 weeks old, DD#1 had just about had her fun with little sister and wanted to know, when were were bringing her back to the hospital - fun was over and she "wanted a new toy" - lol! that lasted only a little while, they went thru their "spurts" but now are each others BFFs - (19 and 16 ). Oh the joys of parenting!

<h2>1. What was your labor and delivery experience like?</h2><p>The birth was very quick and intense since my water broke at 2AM and he was born at 4:03AM. I was lucky to make it to the delivery room in time and opted for no pain medication. Although it was not easy, I feel much better recovering without the meds.</p><h2>2. What is your new baby's name?</h2><p>Our new addition's name is Connor Liam McNamara. We chose an Irish-inspired name to honor our heritage.</p><h2>3. How much did your baby weigh and measure?</h2><p>Connor weighed 7 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth.</p><h2>4. Did your baby experience any complications after birth?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Connor's face got bruised during the quick delivery process and he also became jaundiced. This required us to stay in the hospital for a couple of extra days, but now he is doing well at home.</p><h2>5. When can we expect to see pictures of the new baby?</h2><p>I am still catching up with things at home, but I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I have a chance to download them. Stay tuned!</p>

1. What was your labor and delivery experience like?

The birth was very quick and intense since my water broke at 2AM and he was born at 4:03AM. I was lucky to make it to the delivery room in time and opted for no pain medication. Although it was not easy, I feel much better recovering without the meds.

2. What is your new baby's name?

Our new addition's name is Connor Liam McNamara. We chose an Irish-inspired name to honor our heritage.

3. How much did your baby weigh and measure?

Connor weighed 7 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth.

4. Did your baby experience any complications after birth?

Unfortunately, Connor's face got bruised during the quick delivery process and he also became jaundiced. This required us to stay in the hospital for a couple of extra days, but now he is doing well at home.

5. When can we expect to see pictures of the new baby?

I am still catching up with things at home, but I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I have a chance to download them. Stay tuned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbarnhill
  • General Chat
Replies