• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Baby Connor! Birth Story and Updates | Irish-Inspired Name

In summary, Nicole had a baby early Wednesday night and Kelly was there to witness the delivery. Connor was born at 4:03AM and weighed 7# 2oz. He is 19" long and has a bruised face.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I haven't been online for the past few days, cuz I was busy HAVING MY BABY!!:love::love::love::love:

Late Wednesday night (actually 2AM on Thursday morning) my water broke. We left for the hospital around 3AM, drove 25 minutes to the hospital...and he was born at 4:03AM. I was pretty much lucky that I actually made it to the delivery room without having him! :eek: I was in the room for less than 10 minutes before he was born. :eek::eek::eek: I actually feel MUCH better recovering without the meds, so it all turned out well. Laboring with no meds was not fun by any means...and I had back labor with him just like I did with Evan, but once he was born it was all worth it!

His name is Connor Liam McNamara (can you tell we are Irish?) and he weighed 7# 2oz...was 19" long. His poor little face got all bruised up since he was born so quickly, and then we had to spend a couple extra days in the hospital because he became so jaundiced (the bruising played into that) but now we are HOME and doing well!

I am still trying to play catch up here at home, so I will post pictures just as soon as I have a moment to download them!

MAZEL TOV!!!!! Best wishes for a happy healthy family!!!

congrats!!!!!!

Ohhhhh, Congratulations and take it easy!!

Congrats! Get some sleep.

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your newest blessing! :love: :)

Congratulations! And what a GREAT name! I'll be looking for pictures ...

Congratulations!!! I have had several deliveries like that, it is something else when they come that fast. And you are right laboring is still not fun even when it is short! I love the name by the way.

Congrats!!!
Welcome little one!
Nicole

Congratulations!! Post Pics When You Can!

Congrats! Glad to hear you are both doing great.

I didn't realize you were due now - was he early?

Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you!!!!! Babies are the best!!!!!!

Congradulations Kelly !!!! That is super enjoy your little bundle of joy and I am glad to hear everything turned out well.

Congrats Kelly!

Yay yay yay!!! That's so exciting!! Congrats Kelly!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.:D

Congrats too! I also didn't realise he'd be here so soon! Can't wait to see the pics...

Take care, and get rest when you can :)

Yay, Kelly! Congrats.

He came early! Enjoy the new baby boy...I love baby boys!
Micah will be excited to see the pictures!

baby009.gif

Congrats, Kelly! Sounds just like my delivery with Samuel. Glad that you're doing well!

Congrats Kelly!!:D Enjoy your new little bundle!! Can't wait to see pics!!

WOW!!! You're so blessed!! Congratulations, big time!! :D Hope you both continue to recover well and you'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Get some rest when you can and we'll look forward to seeing pictures of Connor and Evan when you're up to it!

Have fun with your boys!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!

It sure seems like that went really fast (the 9 months) to me, but I'm sure not for you!

Enjoy all the precious moments!

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pictures !!

Kelly, I'll forgive you for not naming the baby after me :)D), because I LOVE his middle name!!! :) Congrats on your wonderful bundle of joy!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Oh Kelly, congratulations hun! Boy I wish I'd known BEFORE emailing you asking for help the other day - I never would have, had I known!

Enjoy your little darling :)

Oh how incredibly wonderful! Congratulations to you and your entire family!

Congratulations, Kelly! I'm very happy for you!

OH ... and PM me the name of the hospital you used, will ya?My sister works PRN as a maternity nurse at a regional hospital and I'd love to find out if she held your little guy ...

Congrats Kelly! Holy cow time flies when you are having fun... I didn't realize you were due already.

Congrats!!!
Get some sleep, some cuddle time with Evan and then post pictures good grief he's almost a week old he needs to be ooohhed and awwed over

Kelly, Congrats on your new bundle of Joy!!!! I love the name Conner, if we have another boy that will be his name. Enjoy, enjoy!!!:D

Congrats Kelly - I just wrote you on FaceBook as well. Enjoy your sweet little boy! :D

Congratulations, Kelly!

Congratulations, Momma! Babies are blessings. :)

Congrats on your new little guy!

Congratulations Kelly! Get rest when you can. :)

Congratulations. I'm glad to hear that you and your little blessing are doing well.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!

Congrats Kelly!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.:)

Congrats Kelly and Welcome baby Connor! I love the name!! Please post pics when you are up to it! God bless!

Congratulations! How exciting! I'm glad you made it to the hospital in time! :) I'm glad you are doing well. Make sure to get plenty of rest and enjoy cuddling the new little one! Post pictures when you can, we are all anxious to see him! :)

Congratulations Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D That is awesome! So happy for you. Just seems like yesterday you were teasing us about the sex of the baby and now he's here!! :D

Glad all went well. Enjoy your new bundle of joy!

Congrats! Get some rest!

Yeah for you!!! Congrats...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Congrats Kelly!
(my 2nd daughter was born that fast too!)

Congratulations, Kelly! I love the name Connor Liam! Can't wait to see pictures of Connor and Evan.

Congratulations! How exciting:) Enjoy your sweet little boy!

<h2>1. What was your labor and delivery experience like?</h2><p>The birth was very quick and intense since my water broke at 2AM and he was born at 4:03AM. I was lucky to make it to the delivery room in time and opted for no pain medication. Although it was not easy, I feel much better recovering without the meds.</p><h2>2. What is your new baby's name?</h2><p>Our new addition's name is Connor Liam McNamara. We chose an Irish-inspired name to honor our heritage.</p><h2>3. How much did your baby weigh and measure?</h2><p>Connor weighed 7 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth.</p><h2>4. Did your baby experience any complications after birth?</h2><p>Unfortunately, Connor's face got bruised during the quick delivery process and he also became jaundiced. This required us to stay in the hospital for a couple of extra days, but now he is doing well at home.</p><h2>5. When can we expect to see pictures of the new baby?</h2><p>I am still catching up with things at home, but I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I have a chance to download them. Stay tuned!</p>

1. What was your labor and delivery experience like?

The birth was very quick and intense since my water broke at 2AM and he was born at 4:03AM. I was lucky to make it to the delivery room in time and opted for no pain medication. Although it was not easy, I feel much better recovering without the meds.

2. What is your new baby's name?

Our new addition's name is Connor Liam McNamara. We chose an Irish-inspired name to honor our heritage.

3. How much did your baby weigh and measure?

Connor weighed 7 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19 inches long at birth.

4. Did your baby experience any complications after birth?

Unfortunately, Connor's face got bruised during the quick delivery process and he also became jaundiced. This required us to stay in the hospital for a couple of extra days, but now he is doing well at home.

5. When can we expect to see pictures of the new baby?

I am still catching up with things at home, but I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I have a chance to download them. Stay tuned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jbarnhill
  • General Chat
Replies