• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crawling Out of the Funk: Refocusing to Get Back on Track

In summary, the conversation revolved around the speaker's recent struggles with selling their house, working multiple jobs, and experiencing a decline in show sales and bookings. After taking time to refocus and reassess their approach, they realized that they had strayed from what worked for them in the past - incorporating an element of performance and excitement into their shows. They also acknowledged the importance of setting goals and staying true to their own methods in order to succeed. The conversation also touched on the topic of recruiting and finding ways to incorporate it into the show. Overall, the speaker is determined to get back on track and continue working towards their goals.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have been in this funk for the last few weeks with selling of our house working 3 jobs and my show sales and bookings going down. So last night I sat down to refocus and to find out what I need to do different to get myself back on track.
I had changed my shows and started the hands on shows and skipping the funnist part of my shows to keep everything short. So I'm going back with a little twist. I guess I like to "be on stage" and I sell better when I do it and I get excited and so then the guest do. My show sale were always higher.
I've also noticed that I can't support my team like I want to when I'm not doing what I need to do.

I don't know where I'm going with this....I guess long story short. I'm crawling out of my hole and getting to work.:thumbup:

I think I need to sit down again, and right out my goals and re-direct myself too!
Congrats on figuring out some stuff! Sometimes it helps to just write it down and tell someone, even if telling someone means all of us!;):D

Good for you! I think it's important to try new things but in the end we have to do what works for ME!

I don't do much hands on either - tried it. But I do say during my intro that "I am doing a cooking demo tonight but a lot of consultants do what we call intro-active shows so if you can't see yourself standing in front of a group know that there are other ways to do this business. Pampered Chef gives us lots of options and all the training we could want to succeed." ...something like that.

PS: I do ask people to try products and do get a few to take me up on it so it's not all non-interactive.

I am proud of you Ida, now to get me working again.

good for you to focus on what works for you and has yielded results. it's your biz and you should conduct it the way that works for you and your customers

BethCooks4U said:
But I do say during my intro that "I am doing a cooking demo tonight but a lot of consultants do what we call intro-active shows so if you can't see yourself standing in front of a group know that there are other ways to do this business. Pampered Chef gives us lots of options and all the training we could want to succeed." ...something like that.
QUOTE]

I like that. I was trying to figure out a way to bring recruiting back into it.

kisrae said:
BethCooks4U said:
But I do say during my intro that "I am doing a cooking demo tonight but a lot of consultants do what we call intro-active shows so if you can't see yourself standing in front of a group know that there are other ways to do this business. Pampered Chef gives us lots of options and all the training we could want to succeed." ...something like that.
QUOTE]

I like that. I was trying to figure out a way to bring recruiting back into it.

lol I meant "interactive" and spelled it way wrong:yuck:. But you got the idea and that's what counts! :p

Related to Crawling Out of the Funk: Refocusing to Get Back on Track

What is "Crawling Out of the Funk: Refocusing to Get Back on Track"?

"Crawling Out of the Funk" is a workshop designed to help individuals who are feeling stuck, unmotivated, or off track in their personal or professional lives. It provides practical tips and strategies for refocusing and getting back on track towards achieving your goals and living a more fulfilling life.

Who can benefit from attending this workshop?

This workshop is beneficial for anyone who feels like they are in a rut or lacking direction in their life. It is also helpful for individuals who have experienced a major life change or setback and are struggling to regain their motivation and focus.

What can attendees expect to learn from this workshop?

Attendees will learn techniques for identifying and breaking out of negative thought patterns, setting achievable goals, and creating a plan for moving forward. They will also gain insight into the importance of self-care and how to prioritize their mental and emotional well-being.

Is this workshop only for individuals in the business world?

No, this workshop is designed for anyone looking to refocus and get back on track in any aspect of their life, whether it be personal, professional, or both. The strategies and techniques taught can be applied to any situation or goal.

How long is the workshop and what is the format?

The workshop typically lasts for 1-2 hours and is conducted in a group setting. It includes a mix of interactive activities, discussions, and presentations to ensure that attendees are engaged and able to apply the concepts to their own lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies