• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Back on Track: Shipping Success!

In summary, the conversation discusses shipping, how it has been going recently, and how the new distribution center is affecting shipping.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Well, after a rocky beginning of the month with shipping - PC is back on track now!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I submitted 2 shows yesterday afternoon - and they are both being delivered today! Yep - both shows say "On truck for delivery".

WOW! Very quick!!

Wow!! That is exciting, because I am really worried about the beginning of the new season this weekend... I hope they don't get as backed up as the beg of August!

Awesome!! I know I placed a sample order on Tuesday and I got it yesterday as well. We are in SD!!

i submitted a show yesterday around 3pm and this morning i checked my e-mail and as of 7pm last night they're shipping, ALL 10 BOXES already, and it's scheduled to be here on tuesday. i couldn't believe how fast that is. i might have to order some supplies for my show wednesday since they're coming so fast

Well I am happy about that because I am going to submit a show tonight and I was thinking about ordering some samples as well. I think I have figured out what I am going to order. YEAH!

I need to get my sample order together, I just hadn't done it yet because of back to school shopping!
Shipping is fabulous! I submitted one yesteday morning and it was ready to ship by 3ish! which is only 1ish here! So they got it and shipped it within 5 hours! :eek: :D :thumbup: :balloon: Superb!!

Me too! I need to do a supply order too.

I placed an order yesterday and I will have them on Tuesday (I am assuming because of the holiday). But wow that's great!

You guys are lucky!!!! It takes me 13 days- on my last party, and 10 days- on my supply order to get here. It takes forever to get to the West Coast. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

BUT... I still love PC, and all the great other perks, they more than make up for slow slow shipping.

I know what you mean! I submitted a show at 6:30 yesterday, & it shipped at 9:45:thumbup:

Wow - they must like you. I submitted a sample order early thi morning and it's not even showing up as received yet. :(

Bummer.

not only have shows be shipping extremely fast, but a new consultant received received her kit today and I only submitted it on Tuesday evening!! That is amazing!!

pcchris said:
Wow - they must like you. I submitted a sample order early thi morning and it's not even showing up as received yet. :(

Bummer.

You ever get the feeling they are just out to get you????:p

(JUST KIDDING!:D :D :D )

ChefBeckyD said:
You ever get the feeling they are just out to get you????:p

(JUST KIDDING!:D :D :D )

Yes, I do!!! LOL!!!

Wow! I submitted a show at 3:15 this afternoon and it is already picking! HO is on the ball! I am amazed.

I wasn't in my office at work today, at another building, but Tuesday when I'm in and have their e-mails in front of me, I'll e-mail the Manager and Director of Distribution and pass on the compliments. I would think their workers would appreciate it!

pcchris said:

Bummer.

Wow! Never mind....it was shipped. Never even showed up as received, and it's in there as shipped. I guess they like me again!! :thumbup: LOL!!!

pcchris said:
Wow! Never mind....it was shipped. Never even showed up as received, and it's in there as shipped. I guess they like me again!! :thumbup: LOL!!!

Another conspiracy theory shot to pieces!:D

i submitted my last show of the month at 5 today and it shows picking! Holy crap!

I turned in a show today at 1:30 and I got an email at 10 pm tonight saying it was shipped!!! Holy moly!!!:D Thanks shipping!! I guess they have there new distribution center open!!!:D

I'm assuming that the warehouse is closed now until Tues.? I didn't get either of my Aug. shows submitted until about 10pm last night. (nothing like procrastinating!!)

straitfan said:
I'm assuming that the warehouse is closed now until Tues.? I didn't get either of my Aug. shows submitted until about 10pm last night. (nothing like procrastinating!!)

They are USUALLY off on the weekends.

They were open today! I called because my show that i submitted at 11:58 ET last night wasn't showing up. I called to check and they said that since my host ordered 2 sets of Executive cookware, the system kicked it out. :grumpy: She released the order while I was talking to her! I'm glad I caught it right away!!!:D

pcchris said:
funny thing is I was going to mention that! I was going to tell you that I bet it was received but that shipping was in such a kick butt mode, that they are faster than the people who update the computer shipping logs!:D

What is the "Pampered Chef Back on Track: Shipping Success!" program?

The "Pampered Chef Back on Track: Shipping Success!" program is a special initiative designed to help customers receive their orders faster and more efficiently. It focuses on streamlining the shipping process to minimize delays and provide a better overall shopping experience.

How does the program work?

Once you place an order, our team will work to get it processed and shipped out as quickly as possible. We use expedited shipping methods and work closely with our carriers to ensure prompt delivery. You will also receive tracking information so you can monitor the progress of your order.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Pampered Chef Back on Track: Shipping Success!" program?

By participating in this program, you can expect to receive your orders faster and with fewer delays. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure you receive your products in a timely manner.

Is there an additional cost for participating in the program?

No, there is no additional cost for participating in the "Pampered Chef Back on Track: Shipping Success!" program. We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers and this program is part of that commitment.

How can I sign up for the program?

If you have an existing Pampered Chef account, you are automatically enrolled in the program. If you are a new customer, simply create an account and you will be automatically enrolled. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
lkprescott