• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Shipping Woes: My Experience with Missing Packages and Disappointment

Your bar boards were broken? that doesn't seem like an easy item to break! WOW! What is your fed ex driver doing with your boxes:eek:The drivers are doing what they are supposed to do - opening the boxes and checking to see if there are any broken products. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your hosts' orders.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt; even though I wasn't thrilled with the swith. Now I am aggrivated! I had a hosts order shipped to my house and now I am glad that I did. I told her that the order would be here today, because I checked a tracking number through CC. Fed Ex man came today with only 1 box. I was expecting 3. I asked him where the other 2 were and he said "there was only one on my truck". So I come back inside to check on the other 2 packages. They are both still sitting in Chicago. All 3 left PC the same time!! UGGG. Now I have to call and tell her it will be a few more days.
Thanks for letting me vent.

You can always vent to us, but you really need to vent to HO. If we don't let them know we are unhappy they will think that everything is just fine.

That happened with UPS too. It's not really FedEx's fault. It says right in our Thank You Letter on PP that sometimes boxes get separated in shipment and to check each box when it comes. I tell my hosts this info all the time.

Don't let this aggravate you. It's just a fact of shipping products.

Has anyone noticed that it is also taking HO longer to ship things lately? I sent an order in on Sunday, so they would get it first thing Monday morning. I was not shipped out of HO until FRIDAY!!!! I have always been happy with the quick turn-around time at HO, normally it would ship out either Tuesday or Wednesday. BUT FRIDAY!!! I was so disappointed.

They tell us that orders could take 2 weeks to ship, we've just been spoiled lately.

tlennhoff said:
They tell us that orders could take 2 weeks to ship, we've just been spoiled lately.

At Conference this past year, they made a HUGE deal out of the average 1.25 day turn around in orders......they weren't talking like we were being "spoiled", but that this was now the norm for orders - so my disappointment in shipping lately has been based on HO's own touting of such wonderful shipping turn arounds.....

:p That will teach them to brag. :p

I'm so frustrated with the whole FedEx thing. My Fedex guy is great, but my hosts' orders are showing up a mess - lots of broken products. I'm complained to the HO - all I get is "I'll forward your complaint to my supervisor"There have been 6 broken bar boards in 2 shows! There were lots of complaints at our cluster meeting last night.

ChefBeckyD said:
At Conference this past year, they made a HUGE deal out of the average 1.25 day turn around in orders......they weren't talking like we were being "spoiled", but that this was now the norm for orders - so my disappointment in shipping lately has been based on HO's own touting of such wonderful shipping turn arounds.....

Sometimes it has to do with how fast the guests cc gets processed.

lkspeir said:
I'm so frustrated with the whole FedEx thing. My Fedex guy is great, but my hosts' orders are showing up a mess - lots of broken products. I'm complained to the HO - all I get is "I'll forward your complaint to my supervisor"

There have been 6 broken bar boards in 2 shows! There were lots of complaints at our cluster meeting last night.

Your bar boards were broken? that doesn't seem like an easy item to break! WOW! What is your fed ex driver doing with your boxes:eek:

That happened to one of my host as well. She opened her bar pan was shattered and the board was broken. Hers came via USPS>

Rebeccascabinet said:
Sometimes it has to do with how fast the guests cc gets processed.
The guests CC#'s are processed as soon as the show is submitted - Anytime I've ever had a declined card - I have known about it w/in a day of submitting the show....in fact, I had one declined on a show I submitted the 28th, emailed HO the next day, cleared up the problem, and was told the show would ship in 1-2 days.....9 days later, it finally shipped!

I haven't had a problem but call HO today about a FED EX ? Her first statement when I said it was funny that sometimes they need a signature and sometime they don't was" I am not starting an argument with you" I said I JUSt think it's odd but need to have this problem taking care of. I got the feeling she was sick of dealing with FED EX problems.

NMmommy said:
That happened to one of my host as well. She opened her bar pan was shattered and the board was broken. Hers came via USPS>

I had a host last week who's bamboo spoons came broken! NEVER had that happen before!

I always track the shipping. I had two shows that were shipped out the same time. One had 3 boxes and the other 1. Yesterday I got 2 boxes and today I got the other 2. For some reason 2 of the boxes were held up in Chicago. Any way I knew by checking the tracking how many boxes I was expecting and on which day. Originally all 4 boxes were due today so I really can't complain getting 2 yesterday.

What is "Chiming in About Fed Ex!"?

"Chiming in About Fed Ex!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to collect feedback and opinions from customers about their experiences with Fed Ex shipping services.

Why is Pampered Chef interested in Fed Ex feedback?

Pampered Chef values the opinions of our customers and wants to ensure that we are providing the best possible shipping experience. Your feedback helps us improve and make any necessary changes.

How can I participate in "Chiming in About Fed Ex!"?

To participate, simply visit our website and fill out the survey about your recent Fed Ex shipment. You can also share your feedback on social media using the hashtag #ChimingInAboutFedEx.

Will my feedback be shared with Fed Ex?

Yes, your feedback will be shared with Fed Ex so they can be aware of any issues and work towards improving their services. Your feedback is crucial in helping us maintain a positive relationship with Fed Ex.

Is there any incentive for participating in "Chiming in About Fed Ex!"?

Yes, as a thank you for your time and feedback, all participants will be entered into a drawing to win a Pampered Chef gift card. Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate your participation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda