• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another 'Not Happy W/Fed-Ex' Post...

In summary, the most common issue with FedEx is delayed or lost packages, which can be frustrating for customers and senders. To avoid these problems, it is important to double-check the shipping address and provide a phone number for the recipient. If a package is delayed or lost, customers should contact FedEx customer service for assistance. In the case of a lost or damaged package, a claim can be filed for reimbursement within a specific timeframe. To ensure a smooth delivery, it is also recommended to package items securely and clearly label the package with the recipient's address.
itsjustCarla
I placed an order - a wedding gift for my cousin on Aug. 31st. It shipped out Sept. 3rd.......Fed-Ex didn't deliver it until TODAY!

It took them an entire week to deliver her package! :mad::mad::mad:

Where was it going? Is it in an area that is in the aftermath of the last hurricane? Some areas still do not have electricity and some hubs may be affected. Maybe it was routed thru one of those locations. I know many of my packages go thru Tennessee before they make it to the dallas area

It went to California.

Carla
I live in NV and it takes about 4 days to get a shipment. You also have to acount in there for weekends. I dont think 1 week is to bad of a time frame.

Keep in mind that there was also a 3-day holiday weekend during that time span...so you'r really talking a 4-business-day delivery.

true.......all good points. LOL. I guess I take for granted that I'm only a few hours from HO and I usually get my shipments within 2 days.

No problem - sometimes those holiday weeks mess me up too.

Related to Another 'Not Happy W/Fed-Ex' Post...

What is the reason for the negative experience with FedEx?

The most common issue that customers have with FedEx is delayed or lost packages. This can be frustrating for both the customer and the sender.

How can I avoid problems with FedEx delivery?

To avoid potential problems with FedEx delivery, be sure to double-check the shipping address and make sure it is accurate. It is also helpful to provide a phone number for the recipient in case there are any issues with delivery.

What should I do if my package is delayed or lost by FedEx?

If your package is delayed or lost by FedEx, the first step is to contact their customer service department. They will be able to provide information on the status of your package and assist with any necessary steps to resolve the issue.

What is the policy for filing a claim with FedEx for a lost or damaged package?

If your package is lost or damaged during shipping, you can file a claim with FedEx for reimbursement. This must be done within a certain timeframe, and you will need to provide proof of the value of the contents of the package.

Is there anything else I can do to ensure a smooth delivery with FedEx?

In addition to double-checking the address and providing a phone number, it is also recommended to package items securely and clearly label the package with the recipient's address. This will help prevent any confusion or mishandling during the shipping process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies