• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lack of Responsibility: A Frustrating Experience

In summary, Kathy's husband used to work for Fed Ex and she had similar problems with their deliveries. Kathy found a catalog and jerk rub as thanks from the woman who received the package.
pamperedbykathy
Wow! I can not believe how people (companies) do not take responsibility. I had a web order of $177.00 that included some HWC items. The person they were going to is a good friend and customer. The order was turned in on the 31st of May and HO sent the order out on the 4th supposedly being delivered on the 8th of June. My friend called and said she had not received it. I called HO and said that Fed Ex delivered on the 8th and gave me the name of the person who they said signed for it (not the customer). So HO and my friends husband talked to Fed Ex and they told him that they delivered it to the apartment complex office. Office said no. Then Fed Ex said they didn't have the apartment number on the address, it did. After 2 weeks of not delivering the package and all day lying to the my customer's husband the package mysteriously showed up at the apartment office (with the correct apartment number). I called HO office to thank them and tell them the package had been delivered with everything in tact.
I do not understand not taking responsibilty for whatever happened in the first place.

My friend is going to make Fed Ex pay for shipment to her daughter's home in Mass. since she was in town to take the product in her suitcase if the package would have been delivered when it was suppose to. Fed Ex even had a second chance, the daughter was home again the last two days and just went home last night. We will see how that goes.

Just wanted to share some frustration. Thanks.

Kathy

Fed Ex stinks! I personally havn't had any problems with my deliveries but my hubby used to work for them years ago and some people if it said fragile they would "accidently" drop it really hard, and then when they go to pick it up they would kick it. He didn't work there very long.

I hope they do pay for shipping!!!

I have had similiar problems, and it was with my own HWC order, and Fed Ex delivered it to another apt complex (I live in only a complex of 4 apts) and thankfully the lady saw my phone number on the package and called me to let me know> I brought her a Jamaican Jerk Rub and a little catalog as a thank you! I was so appreciative!

What is "Lack of Responsibility: A Frustrating Experience"?

"Lack of Responsibility: A Frustrating Experience" is a phrase used to describe a situation where an individual or group fails to take ownership or accountability for their actions or decisions, leading to frustration for those affected.

How does "Lack of Responsibility" affect the workplace?

"Lack of Responsibility" can have a negative impact on the workplace by causing delays, mistakes, and a lack of trust among team members. It can also lead to a toxic work environment and lower morale.

What are some common signs of a lack of responsibility in the workplace?

Some common signs of a lack of responsibility in the workplace include missed deadlines, passing blame onto others, making excuses, and a lack of communication or follow-through on tasks.

What can I do to address a lack of responsibility in my team?

If you notice a lack of responsibility in your team, it is important to address it directly and have open communication about expectations and consequences for not taking responsibility. Encouraging teamwork and setting clear goals and deadlines can also help improve responsibility within the team.

How can Pampered Chef products help with a lack of responsibility in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and products that can help make cooking and meal prep more efficient and organized. By having the right tools, individuals can feel more in control and responsible in the kitchen, leading to a more enjoyable cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies