• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Fed Ex: Delayed Delivery of Bridal Paperwork

In summary, my paperwork package (with all my bridal & new recruiting stuff for tomorrow) was to have been delivered yesterday. It wasn't. It was delayed until today. And when I call the 800# they can't tell me where it is, when it will be delivered or anything else!!!!!! JMHO, but if it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it wasn't - and is THEIR fault - wouldn't you think the least they would do is make it a priority today?!?!?!?
kearstin
So my paperwork package (with all my bridal & new recruiting stuff for tomorrow) was to have been delivered yesterday. It wasn't. It was delayed until today. And when I call the 800# they can't tell me where it is, when it will be delivered or anything else!!!!!! JMHO, but if it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it wasn't - and is THEIR fault - wouldn't you think the least they would do is make it a priority today?!?!?!?!?

Sorry to gripe with my first post this morning, but I am incredibly frustrated with Fed Ex's service.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really think.

KG, I was afraid without a little sugar-coating, they'd revoke my CS license :) Otherwise, I'd let it fly!!

Let -er rip. They'll take out all the beaver home and donkey orafice references automagically.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Let -er rip. They'll take out all the beaver home and donkey orafice references automagically.

Okay KG - I get the donkey orafice ref......but don't beavers live in a lodge? I'm stuck on that one!

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay KG - I get the donkey orafice ref......but don't beavers live in a lodge? I'm stuck on that one!

A beavers home or a structure used to hold water back.

Let's just say that I agree with you. My Fed-Ex delivery guy is now known as the Phantom Deliverer. It drives me nuts.

One of my recruits still has not received her changeover kit. She tried calling PC last night but was on hold for too long & she gave up. Today they aren't open. I called FE with the tracking number & they say that they don't have the pkg; that it's still in Pampered Chef's warehouse. She has a potential recruit that she was wanting to show the new DVD to.

Let's just say that I miss UPS & have not had good experiences with FE so far. A sister consultant of mine had her changeover & sell a thon packages not get delivered because of the 'wrong address'. Keep in mind that this is the SAME address that UPS always delivered to without any trouble.

Bexs50 said:
A beavers home or a structure used to hold water back.

Got it now! A little slow today!

There's a city near me named "Beaver Darn," too.

I am still holding out for them to get things right. But, I had samples that were suppose to be delivered yesterday and they weren't. I went online to make sure they weren't delivered somewhere else and it said "delivery exception...local weather delay, delivery not attempted". And delivery was changed to today. Now, we had snow and the back roads were slick, but the highways were clear. I drove my van everywhere and the UPS people were out in droves. Today the site has not been updated at all, so I don't know if it is on its way or not. The weather excuse is a little lame in my book, especially since UPS was out and they also came from McAlester.

I have to admit, the first few deliveries came so late that I was worried my neighbors were going to start wondering about my "night-time visitors" but lately I have been getting my packages around 4pm. The only time I saw him was when he had multiple boxes and made enough trips that I could get to the door before he took off, but I would rather not see him at 4 than not see him at 9!

crystalscookingnow said:
Let's just say that I agree with you. My Fed-Ex delivery guy is now known as the Phantom Deliverer. It drives me nuts.

One of my recruits still has not received her changeover kit. She tried calling PC last night but was on hold for too long & she gave up. Today they aren't open. I called FE with the tracking number & they say that they don't have the pkg; that it's still in Pampered Chef's warehouse. She has a potential recruit that she was wanting to show the new DVD to.

Let's just say that I miss UPS & have not had good experiences with FE so far. A sister consultant of mine had her changeover & sell a thon packages not get delivered because of the 'wrong address'. Keep in mind that this is the SAME address that UPS always delivered to without any trouble.
Yeah, unfortunately that was my very 1st experience with FEDEX, wrong address delivery! But the 2nd time was ok and on time! Knock on wood, hopefully no more problems with them because I NEVER had 1 single problem with UPS!

I just wanted to add a little perspective and play "devil's advocate" for a minute. ........
You know how when a new business opens and there are always things that need ironed out? Our switch to FedEx is similar to that. I have been nothing but pleased with my FedEx service (I was always pleased with UPS as well). On the 5th day in a row of receiving a PC package through the same FedEx guy, I had a chance to talk to him (I hadn't been home the other times). I assured him that I didn't normally get daily deliveries. He said that since FedEx has taken over Pampered Chef, they have been inundated with deliveries. FedEx also was not aware of our sell-a-thon and the additional packages that entailed. If you really think about it for a minute, FedEx got thrown into this at a really busy time and it really isn't fair to them to immediately pass judgment before they've had a chance to prove themselves. We switched to them on January 15th, then on the 22nd the new Consultant Program became available. I can only imagine how many new Consultant Kits were shipped that week--->the very same week our sell-a-thon packages were to arrive. Immediately followed by thousands of changeover kits. All of this amidst the usual show load.
So, I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't arrive as quickly as we've become accustomed to, but let's give them a chance! :)
I will also agree that there have been some issues that are definitely aggravating, and I'm so sorry some people have had a hard time. I hope it improves.
Just one more thought, then I'm done, I promise! :)
It has also been mentioned that the FedEx drivers are independent contractors. If that is truly the case, maybe some are just better at running their business than others. Just like us PC consultants.......:rolleyes:

Leave it to someone to make a serious post when I'm trying to mess up the thread. ;)Jen, you're exactly right, and I've not had any problems with FedUp other than the price of a two-day package I recently sent out - I almost choked when I got the bill for it. Outgoing, I may be back to Brown. Incoming, I'm happy with FedUp so far.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Are you in Virginia???

Although i am new to Pampered Chef, i am quite pleased with them so far. When my change over kit was delivered it was rainging and they put it in a plastic bag so it would not get wet. I have also delt with UPS over the last year and this has never happpened with them, they just set it by the front door.

I am really happy with FedXI put in a sample order on Wed and it got here this morning (Sat) and it was tracking to be delinvered on the 6th!! 3 days delivery time AND it was ALL in one piece!! I am in SC so it came pretty far. Yes I did get the trifle bowl. I am really impressed and hey not to mention when you go to track a package with FedX you can actually track a package and no waiting due to recycled numbers. I give them Kudos!!

I have not had any problems with delivery dates...The samples order I received today was not set to deliver until the 6th. SO, that is a good sign. My problem is really with the driver I have had. I have thought he was throwing my boxes to my stoop, but never actually saw him. He doesn't knock or ring bell and the boxes are always scattered and sitting on their sides. Then, I actually saw him throw my box today (that had the small round bowl in it) from about five feet onto the ground. I will say that it is about -2 degrees here today so I don't blame him too mmuch, I def. wouldn't want to be out, but I will keep my eye out and next time I will be calling FED EX.
Just my 2 cents. But I do agree that they have been thrown into a busy season....which just makes me wonder why PC didn't prepare them, or find a way to keep UPS for a month or two longer since they were already established. Even if their contract was up---money is money and to keep consultants and customers happy with non-broken ontime products would be worth it. We shouldn't have to explain to our customers that PC did not have enough forethought to ensure safe timely deliver of their products or our paperwork! again....jsut my 2 cents, and it really just means that we have to be patient and wait for Fed ex to catch up!!!

klsnyder said:
Are you in Virginia???
I'm in Missouri right now, but I live in Wisconsin. There's a Beaver Darn there too, right?

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm in Missouri right now, but I live in Wisconsin. There's a Beaver Darn there too, right?
I live near Beaver-darn in Virginia!!

klsnyder said:
I live near Beaver-darn in Virginia!!

There's one here in MI too! complete w/ a BD Christian Reformed Church and School!

Q: What did the fish say when he swam into the concrete wall?A: Dam!

Q: What did the fish say when he swam into the concrete wall?

A: Dam!

Q: What did TKG say when he saw the double post?A: Same thing the fish said!

ChefBeckyD said:
There's one here in MI too! complete w/ a BD Christian Reformed Church and School!

Hey Becky,

I'm sure we could play some Dutch bingo sometime if you feel like it. :D

I'm a Calvin grad. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Don't believe everything KG says! There is no Beaver Darn, WI. It is Beaver Dam!

But then.... I guess there could be a Beaver Darn if it's a really small town so if there is please tell me where it is KG! I am from South Milwaukee and know your part of the state pretty well!

I can play dutch bingo too... I was born in GR

BethCooks4U said:
Don't believe everything KG says! There is no Beaver Darn, WI. It is Beaver Dam!

But then.... I guess there could be a Beaver Darn if it's a really small town so if there is please tell me where it is KG! I am from South Milwaukee and know your part of the state pretty well!
Some people just don't like to swear. ;)

I was glad to see my packages arrive today. I do not like that they leave it at the back door...in the snow...but, I will leave a note next time for him to please leave it on the front porch. That will probably fix it. I am happy with their timely deliveries. Was aggravated yesterday that they didn't bring my samples like they were suppos to, but perhaps the driver can't drive on wet roads.

1. Why is my bridal paperwork delayed?

There could be several reasons for the delay in your bridal paperwork delivery. It could be due to weather conditions, unexpected road closures, or high volume of packages during peak shipping seasons. Additionally, there could be an issue with the address provided or a delay in customs for international shipments.

2. How long will the delay last?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific time frame for the delay as it depends on the reason for the delay and the current shipping situation. We recommend contacting Fed Ex directly for an update on your package's status.

3. Can I track my package's status?

Yes, you can track your package's status by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. You can also track your package on the Fed Ex website or by contacting their customer service.

4. What can I do if my package is significantly delayed?

If your package is significantly delayed, we recommend contacting Fed Ex directly to file a claim and request a refund for the shipping charges. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Will this delay affect the quality of my bridal paperwork?

No, the delay in shipping should not affect the quality of your bridal paperwork. All of our products are carefully packaged and shipped to ensure they arrive in perfect condition. If you have any concerns about the quality of your paperwork, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies