• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Airhead Mistake: Booking a Show Mix-Up | Learn from My Door Prize Slip Error!

In summary, you did a booth and followed up with the people who filled out door prize slips. One of the people you spoke to called you back and you had incorrect information about her. You apologized and laughed about the coincidence.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I did a booth this weekend and followed up with the few people who filled out door prize slips last night. I left several messages and today one of them called me back. We were chatting about booking a show for February or March. I started verifying some information with her and I had everything wrong: email, address and even her last name. I apologized and we laughed at how it could be that wrong! Right when I get off the phone with her I looked at my slip - I grabbed a slip for a gal named Natasha but I was speaking to another gal named Tasha!! Wow! I had just woke up from a nap and was excited someone had called me back. Guess I should have let myself wake up a little bit more.

honest mistake! Their names are very similar! it would be easy to mistake. :)
But at least she was laughing about it. Seriously though- what are the odds of having a NAtasha and a Tasha in the same event?!

Something to joke about at her show! :D

Natasha and Boris scheme evil plot to take over The Pampered Chef by hosting a show.

44c55eec.gif

When I emailed her the guest list, I explained it to her. She said she completely understood and is guilty of the same kind of air headedness! Makes me feel so much better because I've been having such a hard time keeping shows book that it made me feel like she would possibly cancel because I already screwed something up.

You made a connection with her, and she'll like you all the more for it. ;)

Too cool! What a way to show someone that you do not have to be perfect to do this! And yes, laughter is a great way to break the ice and make a friend, or at least a host for a long time to come! That is how I got a lady named Mary as a friend and great host about 10 years ago. I delivered the wrong Mary's stuff to her. We both were airheads as she even looked at the stuff before I left! We still laugh about it to this day.

Well I struck again - I was in a hurry to send out her packet before she left for vacation and I put the wrong date down on the extra invites I sent her. Good thing she was paying attention and called me to let me know. Funny part was in the middle of the conversation we were disconnected and she called back to say that she has a habit of hanging up on people because something hits on her touch screen phone. Maybe me and this gal are long lost sisters are something - at least we can connect over this stuff.

1. What is "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!"?

"Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" is a delicious and versatile gluten-free bread mix from Pampered Chef. It is made with high-quality ingredients and has a light and airy texture that makes it perfect for sandwiches, toast, and more.

2. Is "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" is a gluten-free bread mix and is suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease. However, it does contain dairy and eggs, so it may not be suitable for those with dairy or egg allergies.

3. How do I use "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!"?

To use "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!", simply follow the instructions on the package. You will need to add water, oil, and eggs to the mix and then bake it in the oven. It is a quick and easy way to make delicious gluten-free bread at home.

4. Can I use "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" to make other baked goods?

While "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" is primarily a bread mix, it can also be used to make other baked goods such as rolls, pizza crust, and even desserts like cinnamon rolls. Check out our website for some delicious recipe ideas!

5. How long does "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container at room temperature, "Sometimes I'm an Airhead!" will stay fresh for about 5 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw it before using and enjoy within 3 days of thawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • loreedfk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings