• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Bridal Door Prize Slip for Bridal Expos - HELP Needed!

In summary, a bridal door prize slip is a form that guests fill out at bridal expos for a chance to win a prize. To obtain one for your expo, you can contact the event organizer or participating vendors. The slip can be customized with your own branding. Popular prizes for bridal door prizes include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift certificates. Winners can be chosen randomly or through a random number generator.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have been searching for the bridal door prize slip for bridal expos. This one has the bride fill out if she is interested in having a shower and has her list contact info for the person that would probably be throwing the shower. I have looked in the files and can't find it. If anyone has one that they use at bridal expos, could you please post it.
TIA
Leslie

This is one that I got off of here

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Door Prize Slips 001 - Bridal.doc
    51 KB · Views: 625
Just what I was looking for! Thanks

1. What is a bridal door prize slip?

A bridal door prize slip is a form that guests fill out at bridal expos for a chance to win a prize. It typically includes their name, contact information, and some basic information about their wedding plans.

2. How can I obtain a bridal door prize slip for my bridal expo?

You can obtain a bridal door prize slip by contacting the event organizer or by reaching out to vendors who will be participating in the expo. Many vendors, including Pampered Chef, will have their own door prize slips that they can provide to you.

3. Can I customize the bridal door prize slip with my own branding?

Yes, many vendors will allow you to customize the bridal door prize slip with your own branding. This is a great way to promote your business and make the slip more personalized for your event.

4. What kind of prizes should I offer for the bridal door prize?

It's always a good idea to offer prizes related to weddings and bridal showers. Popular options include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift certificates for cooking classes. You can also offer a Pampered Chef product as the prize to showcase your business.

5. How do I choose a winner for the bridal door prize?

You can choose a winner for the bridal door prize by randomly selecting a slip from the ones collected or by using a random number generator. Make sure to announce the winner at the end of the expo and follow up with them to arrange for them to receive their prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedTammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LBurke