• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Door Prizes: Fun or Tacky?

In summary, door prizes are not necessary for a bridal shower, but they can add an extra element of fun and excitement for guests. Some ideas for fun and unique door prizes include kitchen gadgets, personalized items, scented candles, and gift cards. It is not tacky to give small or inexpensive door prizes, as long as they are thoughtful and fit the theme of the shower. While it is not necessary for door prizes to be related to the bride or wedding, it can be a nice touch. The number of door prizes given out is up to the host and should consider the budget and number of guests attending.
LBurke
Do you pass out door prize slips at a bridal shower? I kind of don't want to pass up the opportunity, but also don't want to be tacky/take focus away from the bride too much.

You could always do one that has their contact info, questions about hosting or recruiting, and then the best and worst marriage advice they've ever gotten. That would give you what you need, plus give you a chance to keep the focus on the true theme of the event.

Call them your customer care cards and then draw a door prize.

Rae! Genius as usual! I love it! I'll adjust one I already have and share when I've got it made up!

Aww, shucks, twern't nothin'.

Now, how to incorporate the advice if I'm collecting it at the end... Maybe ask if anyone wants to share aloud before I collect the slips... I could then type up all the answers and give them to the bride when her order comes in...

Attachments

• bridal drawingslip.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 407
That would work. You could have each one read their advice before they put their form in the collection "basket."

Great idea. I have a big bridal shower this weekend and I am never sure about the "customer care" cards.

1. Are door prizes necessary for a bridal shower?

Door prizes are not necessary for a bridal shower, but they can add an extra element of fun and excitement to the event. They can also serve as a thank-you gift for guests who took the time to attend the shower.

2. What are some ideas for fun and unique bridal shower door prizes?

Some fun and unique bridal shower door prizes could include kitchen gadgets or tools, personalized items such as monogrammed towels or wine glasses, scented candles, or gift cards to a favorite store or restaurant.

3. Is it tacky to give small or inexpensive door prizes?

Not at all! The most important thing is to choose door prizes that are thoughtful and fit the theme of the bridal shower. Small or inexpensive prizes can still be fun and appreciated by guests.

4. Should door prizes be related to the bride or the wedding?

It is not necessary for door prizes to be related to the bride or the wedding, but it can be a nice touch. You could choose prizes that reflect the bride's interests or hobbies, or tie in with the wedding theme or colors.

5. How many door prizes should be given out at a bridal shower?

The number of door prizes given out at a bridal shower is completely up to the host. Some showers may have multiple small prizes, while others may have one larger prize. It is important to consider the budget and the number of guests attending when deciding on the number of door prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
  • leshelman