• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!

In summary, "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" is a holiday cookbook written by Doris Christopher, the Executive Director of Recipe Development at Pampered Chef. The book contains a variety of easy and delicious recipes suitable for all skill levels, including both traditional holiday dishes and unique twists on classic recipes. It also makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking and celebrating the holiday season, and can be purchased from Pampered Chef or a local consultant.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Yesterday I got home and there was a PC box waiting for me. I had submitted my own show at the end of August and I won a prize in the drawing. I won the Holiday Dots Square Bowl. I am so EXCITED! I hadn't even checked the list so I had no clue that it was coming. Good thing they had that little congratulations paper in it or I still might not know why I got it.

Where's the like button?

congratulations!

Woo hooo! Congratulations!

Hello there! Congratulations on winning the Holiday Dots Square Bowl! That's such a fun and festive piece that will be perfect for all your holiday gatherings. I'm so glad you were pleasantly surprised by receiving it and that the congratulations paper was included. Enjoy your new prize and happy cooking!

Related to Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!

1. What is "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!"?

"Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" is a holiday cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes perfect for any Christmas celebration.

2. Who is the author of "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!"?

The author of "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" is Pampered Chef's own Executive Director of Recipe Development, Doris Christopher.

3. Are the recipes in "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" are designed to be easy and accessible for all skill levels, making it perfect for both novice and experienced cooks.

4. Can I find traditional holiday recipes in "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!"?

Yes, "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" features a mix of traditional holiday recipes as well as unique and modern twists on classic dishes.

5. Can I purchase "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" as a gift?

Yes, "Was Like a Surprise Christmas at My House!" makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves cooking and celebrating the holiday season. You can purchase it directly from Pampered Chef or from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies