• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was it like to win a shopping spree on the Home Office tour?

R
RachelNguyen
Yup,

I went on the Home Office tour on Monday morning, 8am and won the shopping spree! What a rush!

The stuff hasn't gotten here yet. It is on it's way and is scheduled to get here on Monday. I have 14 boxes coming. Holy cow. I have no idea where I am going to put all that stuff.

It's funny, but I have no idea what I got. It all happens so fast that you really have no time to register what you are taking. And like a goofus, I was actually taking the time to decide if I wanted something, so I wound up with way less stuff than the other women who won. BUT, it was a blast, and I am anxiously waiting for my dear friend in brown. (And thinking I better make him a BIG batch of cookies or something for Monday, LOL!

I'll keep you posted. Any other Cheffers win?

Rachel

Wow- how much worth of stuff is 14 boxes??? Awesome!

AWESOME for you:D I think you're the third cheffer to win, if I'm not mistaken! What lucky gals you are!

That's great!!! Yes, I think you are the third Cheffer to win. Maybe I had better go next year!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Rachel! I also won in Wave 3. I was on the 6:45 tour. I received 27 boxes yesterday!!! It was a total of $4,646 worth of products!! My UPS guy asked my daughter if we had a dock he could pull up to! I had no idea what I took either besides the roasting pan and the double griddle:) (I had time to spot them before I started grabbing!).

I finished sorting through a lot of it today. Luckily I have a pop-up trailer in my garage. I put everything on top of it. I have so many products to use for incentives for hosts and potential recruits now. I really hope to put all of it back into my business to help it grow. I want to become a director by next year's conference.

Congatulations again! You'll have to let us know what you got.

Rachel, it was so much fun to watch your shopping spree! I can't wait to win. :) I believe I have some pictures of your shopping spree!

Congratulations you guys!!

I'd love to see the pictures. I'm new and haven't been to Convention yet

[email protected]

Donna,

Meeting you at conference was wonderful! If you have some photos, can you email them to me if they are digital? I would love some for my scrap book!

27 boxes!?!?!?! That is unbelievable!

I too, am going to put my camper to work. It isn't a pop up, but it will be stuffed with pampered chef stuff soon!

pampchefrhondab said:
CONGRATULATIONS Rachel! I also won in Wave 3. I was on the 6:45 tour. I received 27 boxes yesterday!!! It was a total of $4,646 worth of products!! My UPS guy asked my daughter if we had a dock he could pull up to! I had no idea what I took either besides the roasting pan and the double griddle:) (I had time to spot them before I started grabbing!).

I finished sorting through a lot of it today. Luckily I have a pop-up trailer in my garage. I put everything on top of it. I have so many products to use for incentives for hosts and potential recruits now. I really hope to put all of it back into my business to help it grow. I want to become a director by next year's conference.

Congatulations again! You'll have to let us know what you got.

OMG! You mean you literally grabbed as much as you can in a timed period? Just curious as to how that shopping thing works! 27 boxes worth and $4k is like the whole catalog worth!!!! How Awesome for you two gals!

Rachel, I was there watching. Which side were you pulling from? My group was standing on the left side cheering the people on. I was just curious if that was you. Which bus were you on? I was on neon green.

heat123 said:
OMG! You mean you literally grabbed as much as you can in a timed period? Just curious as to how that shopping thing works! 27 boxes worth and $4k is like the whole catalog worth!!!! How Awesome for you two gals!

It works like this.....When you are leaving to get on the bus to the HO they put a numbered sticker on you a different color for every bus. They go by each color and pick 1 person off every bus out of a bingo ball spinner. They have a smaller version of the warehouse set up in a horseshoe shape and everyone starts at one point. You get 90 seconds to run and grab anything off these shelves you want, but only 1 of anything. They have these big carts that a HO employee keeps right behind you with, they said if it falls on the ground, it's not yours, unless you pick it up and put it back in, but if it's sitting on the side the HO staff will push it in. I think I remembered it all.

Too cool! It reminds me of that game show where people filled their carts and the one with the most stuff in it won!!!

cookinmelissa said:
Rachel, I was there watching. Which side were you pulling from? My group was standing on the left side cheering the people on. I was just curious if that was you. Which bus were you on? I was on neon green.

I was the redhead wearing a black and white shirt and black pants. I was on Neon Green too!

Rachel

I was at the 8AM, tour on Monday, and took lots of pictures. I was on RED bus. I'll check back, later and see if I got any good ones of any of you. I
did meet Rhonda for lunch the next day. What a thrill to know that a Cheffer I had met for the first time, in person, had won. My roommate from California,
won last year. It's my turn next year. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them accepted. Does anyone know the dimensions in inches that the pictures need to be?

I was on Mon.8 a.m. tour too, orange bus.....BUT one of our cluster girls won on the 6:45 a.m. tour, still waiting to hear....

GREAT recruiting tool would be, unpack ALL the items, put them in a circle, stand in the middle and have your pick taken....use THAT in your recruiting binder.....LOL....THAT would make ME sign up.....LOL

Congrats to you both and I can't WAIT for next year......
We where cheering for everyone and even when we got back to McCormick, we saw the winners and still cheered for them..:D ..soo awesome.....

2007, here we come, I already signed UP!!!!!!:D :eek:

I just can't take it anymore I'm so green:D :D I wish it was meeeeee! I never win anything ever!!!

Congrats guys!!!!!

Rachel, I was in the front seat on the right side by the window. That is so cool you won.

Yeah, it's coolI am really excited. I figured out how to find the list on my website, so I know what I got before it gets here on monday. LOTS of cookware and stoneware and hardly anything else. No Simple Additions, unfortunately! LOL.

Some of the stuff I am going to keep. (Roasting pan, woo hoo!) And LOTS for hostess incentives and christmas presents. I got the full set of Executive cookware, including the family skillet and lid, so those will possibly be a huge host incentive for next year. Or maybe a consultant incentive for folks I recruit. The possibilities are endless!

I still can't believe I won.

Thanks for all the good wishes, you guys. I hope you all win next year!

I was also on the 6:45 home office tour onb the orange bus. We were also excited for the gal that won her spree on our bus. Congrats to everyone that won shopping sprees.

Teresa Hauck

Congratulations, girls!!! I was on wave 3 at 6:45 a.m. and had so much fun watching you grab all your new stuff. I was on the blue bus.

1. What is a Wave 3 Shopping Spree?

A Wave 3 Shopping Spree is a prize that can be won by attending the Home Office tour at 8am on a Monday morning. The winner receives a shopping spree where they can choose items from the company's Wave 3 products.

2. How did you win the shopping spree?

I won the shopping spree by attending the Home Office tour on a Monday morning at 8am.

3. When will you receive your shopping spree items?

The items are scheduled to arrive on Monday, as they are on their way currently. The winner will receive 14 boxes of products.

4. Do you know what items you have won?

No, I do not know what items I have won as the process happens very quickly and there is not much time to register what you are taking. The winner also has the option to choose items they want, which can result in receiving less products compared to other winners.

5. Have any other Cheffers won the shopping spree?

I am not sure if any other Cheffers have won the shopping spree. I will keep you posted if I hear of any other winners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjanet
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab