• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going on the Home Office Tour: Last Day of Conf. & Doris' Office!

In summary, there are three people going on the home office tour on the first day. Two of the people are going with their recruiters and the third person is going with their husband. There is no way to get lost because the tour is well organized.
cookingwith_tara
Is anyone else taking the home office tour? I am going to do it the last day of the conference and the last tour of the day. I'd like to see Doris Christopher's office and maybe even have a chance in the money box...any one else want to go?

I am going the 1st day, sorry :(

I'm going on the last one offered and so is my Future Director, Kyla!

I had scheduled to do the home office tour on the last day with a ride to the airport, but I was worried aobut missing my 6:30 pm flight, so I cancelled. I'll do it next year, for sure.

Last edited:
my recruit linda and i are going on the last day/last tour - see you there!

I signed my husband up for one on the first day. I'm not sure if he's going to make it. We both like to sleep in. But since I have to wake up to go to the Director training!!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!! I might have to make him wake up, too!

This is sweet!

I signed up for the first day also.

I am going to conference with my director and 2 other consultants but none of them are going on the tour. I know there will be lots of consultants there and I won't be alone, I just don't like the idea of traveling there and back without someone I know. I have a fear of getting lost!:confused:

There is NO WAY in the world you could get lost! Follow the people who are talking a bunch, smiling like crazy and have some type of PC paraphenalia.

I guess you could be talking about once you get to HO. But I'm sure they tell you where to go. I never went when it was self-guided. I had a guide all the times I took the tour. You could make a friend on the hour bus ride over there.

but I know what you mean...you don't want to feel alone. It is fun to share things with someone you know. I hope you are able to find a buddy.

They do a very good job organizing the event so that you won't get left behind or lost. Plus you'll probably find a buddy in line or in the seat next to you that you could probably stick with.

1. What is the purpose of going on the Home Office Tour?

The Home Office Tour is a great opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to get an inside look at the company's headquarters and meet the team behind the scenes. It is also a chance to see the products and test out new recipes in the test kitchen.

2. When is the last day of conference to go on the Home Office Tour?

The last day of conference to go on the Home Office Tour is typically the day after the main conference ends. This allows consultants to have a full day of conference activities before heading to the home office.

3. How do I sign up for the Home Office Tour?

You can sign up for the Home Office Tour at the conference registration desk. There is usually a sign-up sheet available with time slots for the tour.

4. Is the Home Office Tour included in the conference registration fee?

Yes, the Home Office Tour is included in the conference registration fee. There is no additional cost to attend the tour.

5. Can I bring a guest on the Home Office Tour?

Unfortunately, the Home Office Tour is only open to registered conference attendees. Guests are not allowed on the tour due to limited space and the confidential nature of some areas of the home office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
janetupnorth