• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did HO Tour Include Shopping Spree?

,There is no self-guided tour this year. You are assigned a number when you arrive and the guide takes you on a guided tour. It was just like last year.
pcchris
Silver Member
Okay, I don't know if this would be considered something that's a "spoiler"...but I'm going to ask anyway. Greg and/or Deb can shut it down if they feel it is. :)

What I'm wondering is this: Anyone who went on the HO tour, did they pick a name off each bus again for a "shopping spree", or was it different?

Here goes: submitting...

I'm not sure how they picked the person - but the way you do the "Shopping Spree" - is hilarious!!! (wear something with lots of pockets!):D :p

But Becky ... they don't get to use their pockets ... :D

Hmmmmmmm??????????????????

OK - A friend of mine got selected last year and I don't know how she could put cookware in her pockets

MomToEli said:
But Becky ... they don't get to use their pockets ... :D

hehehe.....I know - but that was my hint!:D

Gee thanks! :)

selection processhey everyone,

i am new here, just started my business in april, went to conference, oh my gosh!!!

there is no way that i am going to tell how they select, but know this, you will laugh your butt off when the selection process is over!

because, what happens at conference stays at conference!

cindy hughes:D

Welcome, Cindy! I agree with you. The laughing and excitement was PRICELESS. You will love it, whether you're spree-ing or not. ;)

I am glad you are not spoiling it for me being in Wave 3, but the suspense is about to drive me crazy.

Chef Ritz said:
I am glad you are not spoiling it for me being in Wave 3, but the suspense is about to drive me crazy.
I'm right there with ya!!

I would NOT be able to stand it if I hadn't been in Wave 1!!!!

jenniferknapp said:
I'm right there with ya!!
ME TOO ME TOO!!!!!
PS Jennifer, LOVE YOUR NEW DO!!!! I did the same thing :D

Nah, this is not a spoiler - it's done the same way they always do it. They pick a random number from each bus.

I was just going to say what Kitchen Guy did! When you are in line for the bus they give you a colored sticker just as in years past. Each bus has a different color. Then they have you holler out the color you want chosen first and then they draw out a number! We had 6 buses for the HO tour I was on.

I am hoping and praying that there is room for extras.
I forgot to sign up for it when I registered.
Anyone know if they last minute sign ups?

Melissa - I had to register on site. I stood in the standby line and was able to get on (8am tour).

momoftwins said:
Melissa - I had to register on site. I stood in the standby line and was able to get on (8am tour).
WOO HOO there is hope!!!!!
I wanna go SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!

Yes there is hope! It was pretty fun too!

I was in wave one but didn't go on the tour....how did they pick? A number on a colored sticker?

Was it a self-guided tour like last year? I had heard complaints that people wished that they had guides to talk them throught things and give more info.

Just wondering it they kept it self-guided. I guess if that is considered a spoiler, then tell me later.

Tracy

1. How do I sign up for the shopping spree during the HO Tour?

To sign up for the shopping spree during the HO Tour, simply visit the registration desk at the event and let them know you are interested. Our team will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary information.

2. Is there a limit to the amount of items I can purchase during the shopping spree?

There is no limit to the amount of items you can purchase during the shopping spree. However, we do recommend keeping in mind any budget or spending goals you may have set for yourself.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on items purchased during the shopping spree?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to items purchased during the shopping spree. Please make sure to have your consultant ID number on hand when making your purchases.

4. Are there any exclusive or limited edition items available during the shopping spree?

Yes, we often have exclusive or limited edition items available during the shopping spree. These items may not be available for purchase at any other time, so be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to shop during the HO Tour.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the shopping spree with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the shopping spree with you. They can either register for the event or accompany you as a guest. Please note that only registered attendees will be eligible for any special offers or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjanet
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies