• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Challenge Alert: Make Calls and Book Shows with Me Tonight! 7pm EST Start Time

In summary, the conversation is about the "strange" threads that have been popping up, spam, and how to report those threads. The experts agree that the threads are spam and that the person should report them.
pamela
Are you up for a challenge?????I have only ONE show on my May calendar and really need to get on the phone! It has been hard to find the time, but I have determined that I can do calls tonight and tomorrow night.
Would you like to join me in seeing how many calls we can make and how many show we can book??
I plan to start tonight at 7pm EST......there is no prize for this other than being able to say "look what we did"!!

Sorry Meg!! I just got home from a social neighbors party! I've missed it!

not really...we had a wicked storm last night so I only got 2 calls in before it hit and had to get off the phone! Let's go for it tonight!

Right now I'm leaving to go to the beach and for whatever reason, I really hate making phone calls on Sunday. I'm game for Monday night if you want to do yours tonight and tomorrow.

Let me know!!

What in the world is going on with the "strange" threads? Why would somebody register and then start threads that don't make sense?

Report them. I dont have too much time to stop in- studying- but I follow all reports that I get.

friday

Monday is a DEAL! We have been having bad storms every night, so I am praying nothing gets in my way tonight! I only have 2 shows on the calendar (better than just the one I had before Saturday!) and I plan to call some folks from yesterday's show because they needed to look at their calendars. I am sending out my newsletter today for May and hopefully that will generate some interest............let's do this Kristi!

I am in the same boat as you, Meg! :(I called my upline over the weekend and we had a good talk. The first thing she told me was to promote our host program and not to concentrate so much on the "bonus" which is just that. A host may take it or leave it because it is just that.:approve:

May and HWC promotions are not strong for me. I will be getting on the phone tonight and every night this week. I will check in from time to time so we can keep each other posted on our progress!:chef:

Sounds good! I have a list going already! I do have to make host coaching calls as well. Hmm, busy night ahead!

I'm starting now!! Good Luck! I can't get too many more shows on the books for May but I can try for June!

Running into a problem~the weekends are booked and now NO ONE wants to do weeknight shows!!
I did make only 5 calls and got 2 bookings, but that filled up the weekend of the 17th/18th and because Mother's Day and Memorial Day are the other 2 weekends, I am LOST!
Any words of advice?

I was able to book 2 shows, left 10 messages. I stopped at 8 (when the execuflash came thru and I had to tuck my kiddos in) and now I just check my email and my show for Saturday just cancelled. UGH!

that stinks about Saturday's show....why so late in cancelling?

I now have 4 shows on my calendar for May and hope to add at least 2-3 more BUT this new recruiting promo has got me reeling! I have a list of 14 people that have talked about being a consultant "sometime" so NOW is the time! Just imagine if only half signed and qualified, that is 28,000 points!

This is what she said:

"I am sorry to have to tell you this but I am going to have to cancel this weekend. Something has come up in my family. I will contact you when I am ready to reschedule."

That's an open ended statement. It's like she doesn't even want to.

I'm making my list today of who to call! I want to wait untl May though b/c if I tell them now and they get excited, I don't want to say "Can you wait for 2 more days"

You two are going to beat me for sure!!! I am up to two shows and a catalog party.
Just connecting with hosts is at least helping me keep the relationship going so all is not lost. I am finding I am only getting an hour to make calls each night (if that).:(

Ann, I feel your pain~we have something going on every night this week and May doesn't look to be slowing down for phone call time. I am trying to get creative and go back to my DPDS and see if I have work numbers. I plan to try Thursday during the day to call those I have numbers for and see if I can get them there without getting them pissed off at me! I figure if they gave me the number, I need to at least try. I think I will take the advice I got on another thread and suggest daytime shows to be held during their lunchtime. At least that way, I can work during the day when the kids are at school!

Well no phone calls for me tonight. We went out to dinner at Roadhouse Grill, Home Depot and Lowes. Now I'm home and tired! Ugh! Tomorrow I'll try!!

Well, I am up to one show (possibly two) and then 2 catalog shows! Better than nothing. I have managed to keep in touch with my downline too in the last two days but have more work to do in that area too!:(

I haven't had much time to do calls yet! I wish I did. Tomorrow morning I have about 90 minutes where I can make calls, so I think I'm going to go somewhere else while I'm kid-free and try to make as many calls as I can. I'm kinda torn....should I make calls to get bookings for June or calls to my recruiting lead list. Or both, I suppose!! This is one way to step outside of my comfort zone and lay the recruiting question on the line to those that really I'm just trying to get a booking out of.

I rarely throw the recruiting questions out to people unless I see the red flags or it's obvious to me they'd love this even if they've never thought about it. But, totally out of the blue it's uncomfortable to me to bring it up. Any good wording advice? Good lines to use while I make customer care calls and booking calls??

All of the sudden now I"m thinking I want to work this into the phone calls somehow!:eek:

Becky, I think that if you make each call and start like this:

"You may never have thought about being a Consultant, but I HAVE to tell you about this great new promotion PC is offering"

then move on to the booking a show benefits if there is a no response from the above.

Start with the big guns and work your way down!

Thanks, Meg! I'll try it out and see how it goes. Here goes....I have about an hour!

Ok, so here are the results of my calls during the hour I had free this morning. I talked to about 5 people, left messages for about 3-4. I pretty much just called some warm recruiting leads. ONe was pretty hot (that sounds funny!) but it wasn't the right time. We'll SHE has been thinking about it again and is coming to observe my show on Saturday night. Woo hoo!! I'd better stick that quick start box in my car.:) I talked with another lead who says she'll sign mid-May after she moves back to the town she's from where she has friends and family and thinks it'll be easy to start up a biz.

And a couple others who are thinking about it, but have been leads for some time. We shall see!!! I'm definitely feeling good about the one coming to my show on Saturday.:)

Oh and I got a catalog show out of it too! Not bad for about 60 minutes of calls.:)

that is a great big WAHOO!!!! Becky!

What is "Strange Threads... Spam?"

"Strange Threads... Spam" is a collection of spam recipes that use common pantry items and unconventional ingredients to create unique and unexpected dishes.

Are these recipes safe to eat?

Yes, all of our recipes go through rigorous testing and are deemed safe to consume. However, please use caution when trying any new recipe and make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes?

Yes, feel free to get creative and substitute ingredients to your liking. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ from the original recipe.

Can I submit my own "Strange Threads... Spam" recipe?

Absolutely! We always welcome new and unique recipes from our customers. You can submit your recipe on our website or through our social media channels.

Do you offer vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan "Strange Threads... Spam" recipes available. You can filter our recipe collection by dietary restrictions on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Mama2bowbaby