• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Book 3 Cooking Shows by Monday?

S
sfdavis918
I had a coaching call with my Director and wanted to share with everyone to help me stay accountable. I don't have any cooking shows on my calendar right now, so my challenge is to get 3 by Monday!

I really only have the rest of today, tomorrow and Sunday to do it because we are having a birthday party here at the house on Saturday. I can make some morning calls, but I am going to really need to be organized to do it!

Anyone care to join me?

sfdavis918 said:
I had a coaching call with my Director and wanted to share with everyone to help me stay accountable. I don't have any cooking shows on my calendar right now, so my challenge is to get 3 by Monday!

I really only have the rest of today, tomorrow and Sunday to do it because we are having a birthday party here at the house on Saturday. I can make some morning calls, but I am going to really need to be organized to do it!

Anyone care to join me?

I'll join you Sarah! I had 3 June shows reschedule, and need to replace them....and I've been putting off making those calls - so, let's do it!

yes me too, I'm hoping for some rain and soccer to be cancelled then everyone will be home!

I'll join you! I need more shows for June if I'm going to get those free products!

I am in. I only have one on the calendar for next week and one in June. I have got to fill my schedule!!

I booked a show last night! I was making CC calls to a show I closed in late April, and was getting lots of answering machines. I was about to give up but I had not made my third contact yet. So I called one of the outside orders and thanked her for buying the products and ya-da ya-da. She said she was thinking about me today because she got one of my HWC emails and she is the chair for the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure here. She scheduled a show for May 29, and I will be talking with her about future fundraisers.

Those CC calls really do pay off!!

Any updates???

I have made several calls but have not gotten one booking!!:cry: I am taking a break during dinner and will start again around 7pm. Then it's just during the day tomorrow as I have a cluster meeting tomorrow evening. (My first with this hospitality director, I'm so excited!)

I have our cluster booking blitz tonight, so I hope I can get some shows from that. I just talked to a former consultant and she said she might book in June and then re-sign in the fall. Wahooo!!!

I gave myself a goal of booking 8 more shows this week for June/July (since I already had shows in both months). I booked 3 more today for June. I have two who wanted June (have only talked to voice machine every time) and two catalogs shows to contact. I'm going for it! I earned free spring product for the first time, and I want the big free one for Fall!

1. How can I effectively organize my time to book 3 cooking shows by Monday?

To effectively organize your time, first create a list of potential contacts who may be interested in hosting a cooking show. Prioritize this list by the likelihood of them saying yes. Then, set aside specific time blocks for making calls or sending emails to these contacts. Use a timer to ensure you are staying on track and not spending too much time on one contact. It may also be helpful to create a script or talking points to guide your conversations with potential hosts.

2. How can I increase my chances of booking cooking shows in a short amount of time?

One way to increase your chances of booking shows is by offering incentives or promotions for hosts, such as free products or discounts. You can also reach out to past hosts or customers who have expressed interest in hosting a show but have not yet scheduled one. Additionally, expanding your network and reaching out to new contacts through social media or networking events can also increase your chances of booking shows quickly.

3. What are some effective ways to reach out to potential hosts for cooking shows?

Some effective ways to reach out to potential hosts include making personal phone calls, sending personalized emails, or even dropping off flyers or brochures to local businesses or community centers. You can also ask for referrals from past hosts or customers, as they may know others who would be interested in hosting a cooking show.

4. How can I stay motivated and accountable during this challenge?

One way to stay motivated and accountable is by finding an accountability partner or group. This could be a fellow consultant or even a friend or family member who can check in with you regularly and provide support and encouragement. Setting small, achievable goals and celebrating each success can also help keep you motivated and accountable.

5. Is it realistic to book 3 cooking shows in such a short amount of time?

While it may be challenging, it is certainly possible to book 3 cooking shows by Monday with a focused and organized approach. It may require some extra effort and time, but remember to stay positive and persistent in your outreach efforts. And even if you don't reach your goal of 3 shows, any progress made towards it is still a success and can lead to future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417