• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Keep Me Accountable for My Part-Time Business?

In summary, the author is trying to make calls to past guests and people who they haven't contacted yet. They are also hoping to hold a show for their neighbors in April. They have been really bad with follow up, so they are trying to change that. They have a script for an answering machine and a phone script.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Please keep me accountable. I do this part time and cannot attend my cluster meetings because of part time job. :( Please keep me accountable as I appreciate lurking (reading yalls posts) and have just started posting myself. Here is my goal plan for next week. just email me or post a response to let me know that i'm not on saturn somewhere by my lonesome lol :)
My goal and what I've done so far:
Yea! I got my binder in order with all of my past hosts,guests and possibilities (people who I haven't called yet at all) and have scheduled 3 hours next week (definite could turn into 5) to make calls. I am going to call the past guests that showed some interest but haven't hosted shows yet, and then the people who I haven't contacted at all. Hopefully this turns into something! I only have one upcoming show *in JUNE* and I am hoping to hold a show for my neighbors myself in April. I will then follow up with past guests about products they ordered yada yada yada. I have been really bad with follow up with out of the box calls. I hope late is better than never. I will post on Monday,Wed and Thursday after my calls. Monday might be hard b/c I am calling in the morning. If anyone has a script they could lend me for an answering machine I would appreciate it. Other wise I can use the customer care script and my 'I'm a new consultant'. I just need to stay focused and maintain a schedule with this. On top of working part time at the bank and managing the kids and hubbies shift work it is hard to get the call time in. Which I know is the most important. Sorry to rant.

Way to go! You've made a great start right there by making a plan. I do have a few suggestions for you.

If you can, after your shows, make big MACs (Morning After Calls). I just started doing them recently and I found them exciting to do and fun! They don't have to be in the morning, just the next day or two at the very latest. All I say is "Thanks so much for coming to Jen's party last night. I hope you had fun (wait for response). I had such a great time, you guys are a great bunch of people. I just want to let you know that we'll be closing Jen's show on Saturday, so if you need to make any changes to your order, please let her or I know before then." You can mention bookings as well, but I usually leave it at that, unless they expressed an interest the night before. I know that's probably bad, but that's what I do right now.......it's definitely subject to change! ;)

Now, for phone scripts for an answering machine, here's mine: "Hi, this is Marie-France calling with the PC. So sorry I missed you. I have some exciting news to share with you. I know you're busy, so I will try again in a day or so. In the meantime, if you need my number, it's xxx-xxxx. Talk to you soon!"

Okay, that's all I have for now. My DD just got up, so gotta go, but I'll be back with more wisdom......hehe

Make sure you go visit the 3-2-1 accountability thread...

1. What is the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature?

The "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature is a tool within Pampered Chef's online platform that allows customers to set personal goals and track their progress towards those goals.

2. How do I access the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature?

To access the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Accountability" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can set up your goals and start tracking your progress.

3. Can I use the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature with multiple people?

Yes, the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature can be used with multiple people. You can create a group with friends or family members and set group goals, or you can choose to keep your goals private and only share them with a personal accountability partner.

4. What types of goals can I set using the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature?

The "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature allows you to set a variety of goals, such as fitness goals, healthy eating goals, financial goals, and more. You can also create custom goals to fit your specific needs and interests.

5. Is there a cost to use the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature?

No, the "Please Keep Me Accountable" feature is completely free to use for all Pampered Chef customers. It is just one of the many tools we offer to help support your health and wellness goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kdangel518