• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Stay on Top of It All?

In summary, to stay organized as a quickly approaching Director, it is recommended to create a daily to-do list, designate specific days for certain tasks, use the Power Hour system, have a designated office space, and delegate tasks to others. Finding a system that works best for you and sticking to it will help you stay on top of your responsibilities and excel in your business.
Liquid Sky
I am quickly approaching Directorship and NEED and want to get organized! I am feeling frazzled with my office stuff spread throughout 3 different rooms :blushing:, and now getting really busy with show/recruit leads, training new consultants, closing shows, CCC's...etc.

What do you all do to stay organized? I've heard of the Power Hour (briefly) and others pick certain days of the week to get stuff done (like Monday is training, Tuesday is CCC's...etc).

Help :confused::eek:

TIA!

I use the Power Hour system but I modiefied it some. Basically I have a three ring binder - probably need at least a 1 1/2 inch, maybe a 2" - and in that I have four dividers that have pockets in them (for drawing slips I want to keep) - they are labeled - customer service, bookings, host coaching and recruiting. And I keep my running lists behind each tab. I created a checklist for host coaching which I posted on here a few months back but I'll attach again. And I just keep everything in there. When I do my calls I just have to turn to that section.

As for things for my recruits and their training (I have four right now), I have chosen to keep a seperate three ring binder - I actually use the small black one that you can get on the supply order and just have an information page and a page for notes for each consultant - so I know where they are in their training etc.

Hope that helps at least a little.

Attachments

• Host Coaching Checklist (word97).doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 608
:love:I suggest starting with creating a daily to-do list. This will help you prioritize tasks and keep track of what needs to be done each day. You can also color code your list if that helps you stay organized.Next, I recommend designating specific days for certain tasks. For example, Monday can be your designated training day, Tuesday can be for CCC's, Wednesday for show/recruit leads, etc. This will help you focus on one type of task each day and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed.The Power Hour is also a great tool for staying organized. This is where you set aside one hour, preferably in the morning, to get as much done as possible. During this hour, you can focus on tasks such as making follow-up calls, responding to emails, or completing paperwork.Another tip is to have a designated space for your office supplies and paperwork. This will help prevent clutter and make it easier to find what you need when you need it.Lastly, don't be afraid to delegate tasks to others. As a Director, you have a team of consultants who can help you with various tasks. Trusting them to handle some of the workload will free up time for you to focus on other important tasks.Remember to find a system that works best for you and stick to it. With some organization and planning, you can easily stay on top of your Director duties and continue to excel in your business. Good luck!

1. How do you balance your personal and professional life?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I prioritize my tasks and set boundaries to ensure that I have time for both my personal and professional life. I also use time management techniques, such as creating a schedule and delegating tasks, to help me stay organized and on top of everything.

2. How do you handle a busy schedule and still maintain quality work?

I make sure to plan and prioritize tasks according to their importance and deadlines. I also break down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable chunks, and focus on one task at a time to ensure that I am giving my best effort and producing quality work.

3. What tools or resources do you use to help you stay organized?

I use a variety of tools and resources, such as a planner, calendars, and task management apps, to help me stay organized and on top of my tasks. I also regularly review and update my schedule to make sure I am staying on track.

4. How do you stay motivated and avoid burnout?

I make sure to take breaks and designate time for self-care activities, such as exercise and hobbies, to avoid burnout and maintain my motivation. I also regularly set goals and reward myself when I achieve them, which helps keep me motivated and on track.

5. How do you handle unexpected tasks or changes in your schedule?

I stay flexible and adaptable in my approach to unexpected tasks or changes in my schedule. I prioritize and rearrange my tasks as needed and communicate with my team and clients to ensure that everything is taken care of and nothing falls through the cracks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Kathytnt