1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do you stay on top of it all?

1. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

I am quickly approaching Directorship and NEED and want to get organized! I am feeling frazzled with my office stuff spread throughout 3 different rooms :blushing:, and now getting really busy with show/recruit leads, training new consultants, closing shows, CCC's...etc.

What do you all do to stay organized? I've heard of the Power Hour (briefly) and others pick certain days of the week to get stuff done (like Monday is training, Tuesday is CCC's...etc).

Help :confused::eek:

TIA!

May 6, 2009
  2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I use the Power Hour system but I modiefied it some. Basically I have a three ring binder - probably need at least a 1 1/2 inch, maybe a 2" - and in that I have four dividers that have pockets in them (for drawing slips I want to keep) - they are labeled - customer service, bookings, host coaching and recruiting. And I keep my running lists behind each tab. I created a checklist for host coaching which I posted on here a few months back but I'll attach again. And I just keep everything in there. When I do my calls I just have to turn to that section.

As for things for my recruits and their training (I have four right now), I have chosen to keep a seperate three ring binder - I actually use the small black one that you can get on the supply order and just have an information page and a page for notes for each consultant - so I know where they are in their training etc.

Hope that helps at least a little.

Attached Files:

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted