• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning

In summary, the conversation discusses whether it makes a difference if a show closes late on Friday or early on Monday, and if submitting the show tonight will still allow for orders to be processed over the weekend. It is suggested that giving the host extra time to gather more orders would be beneficial, as weekends usually do not have a significant impact on shipping. There is also a concern about a guest's wedding gift arriving on time, and it is mentioned that a card with a picture of the item inside can be printed as a backup plan.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
Does it make a difference if a show closes late Friday night or early Monday morning? :confused: In other words, if I submit this one tonight, will anyone be working at PC warehouse over the weekend filling orders? If not, I'd really like to give this host an extra couple days to gather more orders since her cooking show total is so low. :(

I'd say if she has low orders and a chance to get more - give her the extra few days. It usually doesn't make too much difference on the weekends because they ship on Saturdays and not Mondays - at least that's what I would do.

Personally I wouldn't worry about getting it closed tonight. It's not the end of the month so you're not on a time crunch there. I always try to close my shows out within a week of that date of the show. It's only fair to the guests that ordered and paid the night of the show, but leaving it opened from tonight until Monday morning is not a big deal. Especially if it means more orders. I would definately leave it open until Monday.

Thanks for your quick replies. :love:

The reason why she feels in a time crunch is that one of the gals ordered a wedding gift and the wedding is exactly two weeks away. Since other orders are being so slow right now (like a show I submitted August 3rd has yet to be officially shipped :eek:), I know she's nervous about it getting here on time.

So what all days do they ship?

Right now I'm thinking of just saying Sunday night would likely be just as good as Friday night.

I think I saw a thread posted yesterday about this exact thing. Someone didn't receive a gift on time so the consultant printed up a card for her with a picture of the item inside. I'll take a look and see if I can find it.

Related to Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning

1. What is "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning"?

"Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning" is an event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants to celebrate the end of a successful week and prepare for the upcoming week.

2. When does "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning" take place?

The event takes place every Friday night and Monday morning, with different timings depending on the region. You can check your consultant dashboard for the exact timing in your area.

3. Who can attend "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning". It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and get motivated for the week ahead.

4. Is there a dress code for "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning"?

There is no specific dress code for the event. However, we encourage consultants to dress comfortably and professionally. You may also choose to wear your Pampered Chef gear to show your pride in the company.

5. What can I expect at "Closing Show Friday Night/Monday Morning"?

The event usually includes recognition of top-performing consultants, training sessions, and announcements about upcoming promotions or products. It is also a great opportunity to share success stories and connect with other consultants in your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thatgirl2120