• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country

In summary, the speaker needs help submitting a show tonight for it to count towards January and prevent them from going inactive. They are having trouble shipping an order to a SIL's APO army address and have been unable to get online or find a phone number to ask for assistance. They are now looking at CC for help and have received advice on how to properly ship to an APO address. They have also successfully closed another show and are grateful for the help they received. They mention a waiting period of an hour before being able to ship the order.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Please help. I need to submit this show tonight so it will count towards January and stop me from going inactive. One of her orders is from her SIL who lives on an army APO address.:eek: I can't figure out how to put it in to ensure that is where it is shipped. I just found this out today when I closed the show with host. I called my recruiter and she tried looking it up (i couldn't get online at time). I can't figure a phone number to call that's available on the weekend to ask. If I email I'll get answer too late. I'm looking at CC right now but if anyone knows what to do help would be greatly appreciated. I will probable post in a couple of forums so I can be sure that all you fabulous cheffers:sing: have the chance to help!!!! TIA!!!!:eek:

pls disregard question has been answered.

I am sorry, I don't think you can ship to an APO address. I just checked the USPS website and it doesn't show that as an option when shipping online.I guess I'm not sure what you're asking...what did you find out about her APO address? If it's a valid US address, it should be fine to ship there. But if it's overseas, then I don't think she can order, as PamperedChefGal says.Thanks everyone!I live in Germany and yes, we can get PC products shipped to the APOs, but you need to go to the USPS site and fill out the customs form before you can click on the APO shipping address. OR you can ask her what she wants and then call it in. We don't have a zip code, so you would put the city (APO), the state (AE), and the zip 09096 and I believe it is $7 for shipping. Don't quote me on the price. I know it is $9.95 for an FPO address, but I'm not sure about the APO prices. HTH!Thank you so much! I finally got into CC, I didn't realize the show had to be closed for an hour to do it. I figured it out. The host's sis-in-law has an APO military address in Hawaii. The shipping should be about $8.50. I've been trying to get into CC since yesterday and I finally got in today. I have another show to close tonight so this worked out great! Thank you everyone for your help!:thumbup:ChristineYou have to wait an hour to ship it. That is why you get the message.

1. What is "Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country"?

"Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country" is a service that allows customers to purchase products directly from a trade show and have them shipped to a location outside of the country where the show is taking place.

2. How does "Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country" work?

First, customers must attend the trade show and select the products they wish to purchase. Then, they provide their shipping information and pay for the products. Finally, the products will be shipped directly to their desired location outside of the country.

3. What are the benefits of using "Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country"?

The main benefit is convenience - customers can purchase products directly from the trade show without having to physically transport them back home. This also saves on shipping costs and allows for a wider range of products to choose from.

4. Are there any limitations to using "Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country"?

Yes, there may be limitations depending on the country's customs regulations and the products being shipped. It is important to research and understand these limitations before making a purchase.

5. How can I track my order when using "Direct Ship From Show to Outside the Country"?

Once the order has been shipped, customers will receive a tracking number to monitor the status of their shipment. This information can usually be found on the trade show's website or by contacting the shipping company directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrodeo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrodeo
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Leslie_512
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies