• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Payment for Show Posted on 12th: Direct Deposit on Monday the 23rd?

In summary, Commission payments for shows posted on the 12th will be directly deposited on Monday, the 23rd of the same month. This is the standard timeline for commission payments. The payment will be deposited into the bank account designated for commission payments. There is no specific time for the deposit, but it should appear by the end of the day. If the payment is not seen, please allow for additional processing time or contact customer service for assistance. Direct deposit is the only available method for commission payments, but alternative options can be discussed with customer service.
jenniferp417
I posted a show on the 12th, so I'm due a commission check on Monday the 23rd, since I have direct deposit.

HO has not yet taken the show payment out of my account. Will they still post my commission payment on time?

Any time I submitted a show by the 15th of the month, the commission was paid for mid-month.

Lisa

Ok. I'm expecting a payment to come out of my account on Monday, because I fully expect the commission check. If the payment posts, and they pull the show money but don't post the commission, I'm in trouble. :\

Granted, I've only been in business 9 months, but I have never had a problem of them not posting the direct deposit when it is due.

Ok. Thanks so much. :)

you'll get paid!

I really appreciate your assurances! I'm a worrywart.

It usually takes at least a week and half sometimes 2 weeks for them to debit anything. You will get paid on time!

1. When will the commission payment for my show posted on the 12th be deposited?

The commission payment for your show posted on the 12th will be directly deposited on Monday, the 23rd of the same month. This is the standard timeline for commission payments to be processed and deposited.

2. Will the commission payment be deposited into my bank account or sent as a check?

The commission payment will be directly deposited into the bank account that you have designated for commission payments. We do not send out physical checks for commission payments.

3. Is there a specific time on Monday when the commission payment will be deposited?

There is no specific time for when the commission payment will be deposited on Monday. It may vary depending on the processing times of different banks, but you can expect to see the payment in your account by the end of the day.

4. What if I don't see the commission payment in my account on Monday?

If you do not see the commission payment in your account on Monday, please allow for some additional processing time. If you still do not see the payment by the end of the day, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I choose a different payment method for my commission payments?

At this time, direct deposit is the only method available for commission payments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you are unable to set up direct deposit, please contact our customer service team for alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefheidi2003