• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aug 22 Payday - No Deposit Yet?

In summary, all of the people in the conversation have not yet received their direct deposit from Friday's commission day.
chefann
Gold Member
Has anyone else not received their direct deposit from Friday's commission day?

My comm statement is up on CC, but there's nothing even showing pending in my bank account. If there are others in the same boat, then I'll assume that it's a known glitch. (I hate calling HO on Mondays because the wait is so long.)

Mine is there :):(

So is mine;)

Mine is there.

mine was later than usual.

Sorry Ann, mine is there as well.

Yeah I got mine about 10 am on Friday in my account. I wonder what happened?

When I got up at 8 am it was there...

if i had any it would have been there. my check was only about $75 but that went to Fedex from conference! ha ha

Last time mine didn't show up on CC for several days after it had hit my bank account. Maybe it's just a glitch.

Yep mine was there when I woke up at 5 AM!

I just checked last night and mine was there as well. Hope it shows up soon, Ann!

Well, crud.Not that I wish you hadn't all gotten paid... but you know what I mean. :)It's a $200 deposit, and I have bills to pay!

Ann~

Hope they get it figured out for you...are you able to call first thing tomorrow?

Now you made me go and check mine...it's there.

Ditto here - all good!

You know, I haven't gotten paid yet either. I'm new here so I was wondering if I just made a mistake. Hmmm...

I had not gotten paid on fri 8/22, I had to wait till tues to see that it was posted, but still pending.

That's when mine showed up, too. When I called HO on Monday, they said it had been sent to the bank on Friday. So there was some sort of delay at the bank, probably.

When I click under "My Commission" it still says July 2008 month end. August isn't even showing up. Do I need to call someone? If so, who?

Call the general number, and select the finance department option.

I called and we figured out the problem. I didn't submit my two shows in time. My next check will be a good one....

mmmorgan20 said:
I called and we figured out the problem. I didn't submit my two shows in time. My next check will be a good one....

Yay!
Congrats!!

1. Why haven't I received my paycheck on August 22nd?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, it's possible that there was a delay in processing payroll. Second, if you are enrolled in direct deposit, it can take up to two business days for the funds to reach your account. Lastly, if August 22nd falls on a weekend or holiday, your paycheck may be deposited on the next business day.

2. When can I expect to receive my paycheck if August 22nd is a holiday?

If August 22nd falls on a holiday, your paycheck will typically be deposited on the next business day. However, it's always a good idea to check with your bank to see their specific policies on holiday deposits.

3. I usually receive my paycheck on the 22nd, but it's not showing up in my account. What should I do?

If you don't see your paycheck in your account on the expected date, it's best to first check with your employer to confirm that payroll was processed on time. If everything checks out, then contact your bank to see if there are any issues with the deposit.

4. Is there a way to check the status of my paycheck?

Yes, if you are enrolled in our online payroll system, you can log in to your account to check the status of your paycheck. If you are not enrolled, you can contact your employer or HR representative for more information.

5. What should I do if I still haven't received my paycheck after the expected date?

If it's been more than two business days and you still haven't received your paycheck, it's best to contact your employer or HR representative to inquire about the status. They will be able to investigate and provide you with more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenne
  • urbnk8