• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Commission Statement Delay: Possible Bank Issues?

Ha - I feel like the bridge between you two. ;)I bet it's a COLD weather conspiracy! :) Too funny... My husband used to travel to the Upper Peninsula in MI for business. He'd call me and say, hey hon, I'm driving down the highway and there is a wall of snow on either side of me about 10 feet high! I always thought that would be cool to see.
jenne
I have yet to be able to get my November Month End Commission statement online, although the bank is listing a deposit for today that I assume is my commission. Another strange thing....I have a show that was recieved by HO on Dec. 2, and they have not yet withdrawn the money from my account for that show, or a show they recieved on Dec. 6!! Is this normal?? Are they having problems with my bank that I have not been told of?? Should I be worried?? It just seems rather strange to me....

I havent recieved my commision statement yet. With your shows they usually dont take the money out until the show is delivered. I just had 2 shows delivered today and the money will more then likely be taken out tomorrow.

Payday was today - commission statements aren't available yet.

On withdrawals on shows, mine typically takes 1 week after shipment so you are within range on both of your shows.

Janet,
Commision satatements are usually out the day that we get paid. i am sure they will be out later tonight.

My commission statement was up at 10am CST.

Jennie4PC said:
Janet,
Commision satatements are usually out the day that we get paid. i am sure they will be out later tonight.

Yes, I am aware of that - they usually come a few hours after the deposit.

My commission statement was not up an hour or two ago when I last checked. It did show online at my bank this morning.

chefann said:

As of 3 p.m. CST, mine still wasn't up but I am checking again now! :)

Nope, mine still isn't available... :(

chefann said:

Hmmm, you must have an "in" with someone at the HO. :) I still don't have access to my commission statement. It was deposited, but no statement. Last pay period I didn't get it until 2 days after it was deposited into my account. Maybe they don't like MN... not sure why, what's not to love? It's colder than a well diggers fanny in the Arctic Region, we rank in the top ten highest taxed states in the US, our bridges fall down and then politicians politicize the tragedy and still no bridge...did I mention the cold? Oh, and we only have 4 "warm" months out of the year- maybe 4.5 if we are lucky :), did I mention the really high taxes and the slumping housing market, and the cold?

LOL:D

Kitchen Diva said:
Maybe they don't like MN... not sure why, what's not to love? It's colder than a well diggers fanny in the Arctic Region, we rank in the top ten highest taxed states in the US, our bridges fall down and then politicians politicize the tragedy and still no bridge...did I mention the cold? Oh, and we only have 4 "warm" months out of the year- maybe 4.5 if we are lucky :), did I mention the really high taxes and the slumping housing market, and the cold?

It must be MN...maybe it's too cold for the wires to get the information through. I guess I'll just keep waiting.....maybe they'll forget to take the money out of my account for the show that was delivered 4 days ago....that'd be a nice Christmas bonus!! :rolleyes:

Kitchen Diva said:
Hmmm, you must have an "in" with someone at the HO. :) I still don't have access to my commission statement. It was deposited, but no statement. Last pay period I didn't get it until 2 days after it was deposited into my account. Maybe they don't like MN... not sure why, what's not to love? It's colder than a well diggers fanny in the Arctic Region, we rank in the top ten highest taxed states in the US, our bridges fall down and then politicians politicize the tragedy and still no bridge...did I mention the cold? Oh, and we only have 4 "warm" months out of the year- maybe 4.5 if we are lucky :), did I mention the really high taxes and the slumping housing market, and the cold?

Sounds like MI except the bridge thing.

Mine still isn't available either. Now that you mention it, it has been pretty cold here too!:D

JAE said:
Sounds like MI except the bridge thing.

Ha - I feel like the bridge between you two. ;)

I bet it's a COLD weather conspiracy! :) Too funny... My husband used to travel to the Upper Peninsula in MI for business. He'd call me and say, hey hon, I'm driving down the highway and there is a wall of snow on either side of me about 10 feet high! I always thought that would be cool to see.
I do like MN, I was just picking on my state... :) I don't however like the cold- I need to get my car washed, and it's too cold for the car washes to be open. THat's just not right!

janetupnorth said:
Ha - I feel like the bridge between you two. ;)
♪♫ Like a bridge over troubled waters.... :sing: I will lead you home...♪♪♫

jenne said:
It must be MN...maybe it's too cold for the wires to get the information through. I guess I'll just keep waiting.....maybe they'll forget to take the money out of my account for the show that was delivered 4 days ago....that'd be a nice Christmas bonus!! :rolleyes:

Hey there fellow Minnesotan! :) Nice to see you on here...I thought I was the only one. :) Where is Deer River?

Kitchen Diva said:
I don't however like the cold- I need to get my car washed, and it's too cold for the car washes to be open. THat's just not right!
LOL This reminds me of my 3yr old DS... he loves going to wash the car with me, and just doesn't understand that it's too cold right now. Everytime we pass a carwash, he says "Come one Mommy, let's go wash the car".

ahammons said:
LOL This reminds me of my 3yr old DS... he loves going to wash the car with me, and just doesn't understand that it's too cold right now. Everytime we pass a carwash, he says "Come one Mommy, let's go wash the car".

How cute is that? I took my dogs in the car wash once... let's just say that I will NEVER do that again. Bad error in judgement on my part! I thought they'd like it. Boy was I wrong.

I still don't have my commission statement available. I like to print them and show my hubby that I do make real money. :)

It isn't that cold where I am about 48 all day

No statement yet

~

whiteyteresa said:
It isn't that cold where I am about 48 all day

No statement yet

~
I love Maryland, me and my husband used to live in Columbia, Maryland when he was stationed out of Andrews AFB. I miss MD. Don't miss the wheel tax, or the county taxes, but I did love it there! :) I miss the commisaries on base, and the weather, and the ocean, and the flowering trees. Can I come visit and stay with you?:D

Kitchen Diva said:
I love Maryland, me and my husband used to live in Columbia, Maryland when he was stationed out of Andrews AFB. I miss MD. Don't miss the wheel tax, or the county taxes, but I did love it there! :) I miss the commisaries on base, and the weather, and the ocean, and the flowering trees. Can I come visit and stay with you?:D

You sure can

but we don't live close to the ocean - we are at the other end of the state - about a hour away from Deep Creek Lake - very beautiful.

I live in a very small town that has alot of charm

Many things happen here

~

Well I just checked my email and got an email from my National Excecutive director that explains the commision checks. Hi everyone!I just spoke with the Home Office and although our commission checks were already directly deposited, there was a mistake in the commission statements and the statements had to be recalled and redone. I am sure you all understand that the Home Office will need an extra day to get this situation fixed and the numbers will probably change tomorrow, instead of today, on the 10th. Hope this helps everyone who called me today and asked about this issue.

Thanks Keri-Lyn for the update.

I didn't get that email. I still can't pull up my commission statement & the money was not deposited to my account yet.:cry:

Thanks for the explanation as to why our statements aren't posted yet--I just checked five minutes ago and it is still not there. I did check my bank and the direct deposit is there.

whiteyteresa said:
You sure can

but we don't live close to the ocean - we are at the other end of the state - about a hour away from Deep Creek Lake - very beautiful.

I live in a very small town that has alot of charm

Many things happen here
~
Like in Las Vegas? :D

chefann said:

Inquiring minds want to know Ann, how did you manage to get a statement? And was it pulled later? Still waiting here........

It was pulled. I just happened to check it while it was up, I guess. :rolleyes: Still no "corrected" version (mine looked accurate).

It looks like the corrected statements are posted.

Kitchen Diva said:
Hey there fellow Minnesotan! :) Nice to see you on here...I thought I was the only one. :) Where is Deer River?

You mean to tell me you don't know where Deer River is?? How could you miss us!! :) It is a tiny little town between Bemidji and Grand Rapids...if either of those names ring a bell!! Unfortunately they are the largest ones close to us! :rolleyes: It's beautiful here....forests and lakes. As a matter of fact, I live only about 5 miles away from lake Winnibegoshish...try saying that 5 times fast!!

1. Why am I unable to access my November Month End Commission statement online?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that there is a delay in processing the statements, or there may be technical issues with the website or your account. It is also possible that the bank is experiencing delays in depositing the funds into your account. It is best to contact the bank or your employer for more information.

2. Why is there a deposit listed for today, but I am still unable to access my commission statement?

This could be due to a delay in processing the statement or technical issues with the website. It is also possible that the deposit listed is not related to your commission and may be for another transaction. It is best to contact the bank or your employer for clarification.

3. Why have I not been charged for shows that were received by HO on Dec. 2 and Dec. 6?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that there is a delay in processing the payments, or there may be a discrepancy in the dates recorded. It is also possible that there are technical issues with the payment system. It is best to contact the bank or your employer to inquire about the delay.

4. Is it normal for there to be a delay in processing payments for shows?

It depends on the specific policies and procedures of your employer. Some companies may have a standard processing time for payments, while others may have delays due to technical issues or other factors. It is best to contact your employer for more information on their payment process.

5. Should I be concerned about the potential issues with my bank and commission payments?

It is always best to address any concerns or discrepancies with your employer or the bank directly. They will be able to provide more information on the status of your payments and any potential issues that may be causing delays. It is important to keep track of your payments and communicate any concerns you may have to ensure timely and accurate payments in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampchefrhondab