• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?

happens, we try to do everything we can to help the member. We will contact the member's hosting company and let them know what happened. We will also try to get the money back to the member as quickly as possible.If it's the banks fault, tell HO that and see what you need to submit (paper from bank) stating such. Even though it bounced I doubt HO will hold it against you if you can prove you had deposited the funds.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Ok, long story short. My bank missed a deposit I made (a huge one). PC tried to take the funds out of my account, that disappeared. Bank hit me with a non suff. funds fee. I freaked!
Went to the bank this morning, think I have it straightened out now, but it won't show until tomorrow morning.
Now that PC has tried to take the money out of my account that wasn't there, what do I do now?????
Has this happened to anyone else?????
HELP

Call HO right away and let them know what happened. I am sure they can just re-run your card.

The banks will send it through a 2nd time. Call HO & let them know what happened.

You might want to have your bank get something in writing together for you to send to HO. Just in case they want to see it.

I know a lot of people don't want to use credit cards but this kind of thing is exactly why I have the PC credit card to submit my shows. I pay 100% when the bill comes so I never build up a balance or pay interest on the card. I just don't trust that everything will clear every time before they withdraw the funds. I control when it comes out of the checking account.

...just a thought.

I had a show 'bounce' once... they'll resubmit it in a few days, so just make sure you have plenty to cover it. It happened to me, I freaked and emailed HO and of course they weren't notified yet... but they resubmitted and all was well. I have heard though that if you 'bounce' twice you get put on money order only status... though I'm not sure if it's twice in a certain time period or twice ever...

it happened to meI had a similar thing happen to me, but it was my error, now I am on money order only status, and it's a real pain! Get in touch with HO fast, you don't want to have to submit by mail for 6 months, believe me!

Good luck!

Katie

PC will try again in a few days but with a $25-$50 fee. If it's your bank's fault and the money was deposited then get that in writing and call HO, they might waive the fee.

ted122781 said:
PC will try again in a few days but with a $25-$50 fee. If it's your bank's fault and the money was deposited then get that in writing and call HO, they might waive the fee.
They will not charge her a fee until the 2nd return. I had a show bounce twice last summer. I trusted a host, submitted the show, she was suppossed to send the checks before she left for vacation. She didn't and she did not get back to me until almost 3 weeks later! I did have the show shipped to me because she was going on vacation and I told her I'd get it out to her friends. I gave orders to people that I had received payment from and waited on her to return for the rest. She paid me and took care of my fees. PC will not put you on mail in only status until your 2nd time (2 seperated shows must be returned) in a 2 or 3 month (can't remember if it's 2 or 3 months) period of time that you bounce. I was scared that would happen to me but they said I was okay, because nothing else bounced!

Last edited:
I emailed HO about it. I am hoping they haven't tried again. I swear if I have to go on MO status, the bank will be giving me free MOs for 6 month s! I haven't been that mad in a long time. Good thing I kept my deposit slip. I usually don't.

crystalscookingnow said:
You might want to have your bank get something in writing together for you to send to HO. Just in case they want to see it.

If it's the banks fault, tell HO that and see what you need to submit (paper from bank) stating such. Even though it bounced I doubt HO will hold it against you if you can prove you had deposited the funds.

I have emailed them, but have not heard anything back yet. Will they charge me?

I've had a bank make that kind of error before...they actually called the companies that the checks bounced at and explained the error. Maybe you should demand that your bank call PC and explain to them that it was a bank error...I think it should be on the bank to clear up the mess since they caused it.

I work for a bank... once it has been returned they will not resubmit it again. That is usually the 2nd attempt. I know at my bank we do a research to see where and how the dep was made.... if infact it was a banking error.. we would definately refund any nsf fees. And yes you can request something to be sent to pc to show that it was a banking error. Definately insist on having the research done... I'd call your banks cust service line.. they are more willing to place the research and look further into things than banking offices..please be kind though... and if you are not getting anywhere with the rep on the phone kindly ask for their supervisor... take it from me... I am the supervisor on the other end... lol

1. What is "What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?"

"What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that provides easy and delicious recipes for busy individuals.

2. What types of recipes are included in "What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?"

This cookbook features a variety of recipes including quick and easy meals, slow cooker recipes, and one-pan dinners. It also includes recipes for appetizers, desserts, and more.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in this cookbook are common and easy to find at most grocery stores. They also use pantry staples, making it convenient for busy individuals.

4. Are the recipes in "What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?" family-friendly?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for families with picky eaters or busy schedules. They are also great for individuals who want to cook for one or two people.

5. Can I find substitutions for ingredients in "What the Crud Am I Going to Do!?!?!?!?"

Yes, there are often suggested substitutions for ingredients in this cookbook. Additionally, you can always reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for tips and alternatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef