• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pay for a Friend's Order With My Personal Cc?

In summary, you can put the order under your girlfriend's name and make the payment via your personal credit card.
ChefinHarmony
I have a weird question.... My girlfriend just had a baby in another state and she loves our Beer bread mix. I was going to send her two boxes via direct ship on a show I have open. My funds are low in my account now (because of people that still owe me & supplies/sample orders) so I can't cover for the whole show through my PC account. Can I put the order under Her name and then make the payment via my personal (non-PC) credit card (Visa or MC)? Or my husbands? Has anyone ever tried this? Iknow its an odd question. I'm trying to think about how to do it this weekend without running to my personal bank and depositing more funds into my PC account at another bank since everything will be closed!
Thanks!
Joanne

Yes, unless things have changed. I did this about two years ago for the same reasons. I was covering for a friend and used my personal credit card to pay for her order. It went through without a problem.

I tried it a couple of months ago on an order for a friend who was mailing me a check that I didn't want to wait for (must have been an incentive month!). It didn't work. HO called me and said I had to use either my PC Debit or Credit card.

I actually did this without thinking about which card I was using, just whipped out the one I always use to pay for stuff. It was kind of funny when they called me as I guess I was having a 'blonde' moment. The lady said I can't use your card I have to have another means of payment - and I said 'but it's my card and I know it good' - she says yes it is good, but I have to have another means of payment since you are the consultant. After a couple of minutes of this I realized okay, that's what the PC debit/credit card is all about. It was weird and funny all at the same time.

You can give it a try, worst that will happen is they will call you for another 'means of payment'!

I do it all the time, but my visa is still in my maiden name, (it's only been 6 years). You could use your husbands card, they wouldn't notice.

I have also done this before with my personal CC and I have had hosts pay for guests orders with their personal CC. Just remember in the payment screen to change the name on the credit card to your name, it will default to the guest's name.

I put a large part of an order on my personal cc last Spring because I've had trouble with hosts not mailing me the checks in time, and I didn't want my account to not have funds for Pampered Chef. However, I started to think about it and consultants could abuse our "free" credit card processing by trying to collect miles on their credit cards. Imagine putting whole shows on your credit card and collecting tons of miles! But, Pampered Chef is paying the credit card fees for us, most other direct marketing consultants pay their own fees. I would surely hate to have that perk taken away from us.

i just did this at the beginning of August to send my brother a B-day present in Colorado. I put the individual order in my MOM'S name in c/o HIS NAME and paid with MY check card. no problems at all. + used Mom's PHD#.

I did this a few times in August. But, my card has my husbands intials. Maybe that's the difference?

I've done it a couple of times - used my name on the credit card information. I had no problem and got no calls from the HO

Paige Dixon said:
I put a large part of an order on my personal cc last Spring because I've had trouble with hosts not mailing me the checks in time, and I didn't want my account to not have funds for Pampered Chef. However, I started to think about it and consultants could abuse our "free" credit card processing by trying to collect miles on their credit cards. Imagine putting whole shows on your credit card and collecting tons of miles! But, Pampered Chef is paying the credit card fees for us, most other direct marketing consultants pay their own fees. I would surely hate to have that perk taken away from us.
Ya know... I never even thought of that! But you're right. And, I , too would hate to loose some of the flexibility we have.

Related to Can I Pay for a Friend's Order With My Personal Cc?

1. Can I use my personal credit card to pay for a friend's order?

Yes, you can use your personal credit card to pay for a friend's order. However, please note that the credit card holder's name and billing address must match the information provided at checkout.

2. Can I pay for multiple friends' orders using my personal credit card?

Yes, you can pay for multiple friends' orders using your personal credit card. You can either enter each friend's order separately at checkout or use our "Group Order" feature to combine multiple orders into one payment.

3. Is there a limit to how many friends' orders I can pay for with my personal credit card?

There is no limit to how many friends' orders you can pay for with your personal credit card. However, please make sure you have enough available credit to cover all the orders you wish to pay for.

4. Can I use a different credit card to pay for a friend's order?

No, you cannot use a different credit card to pay for a friend's order. The credit card used for payment must be in your name and match the billing address provided at checkout.

5. Can I pay for a friend's order with a Pampered Chef gift card?

Yes, you can pay for a friend's order with a Pampered Chef gift card. Simply enter the gift card number and PIN at checkout to apply it towards the payment. Please note that gift cards cannot be used as a partial payment, so the full amount must be covered by the gift card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kdangel518