• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I View Individual Orders on My Personal Website Assistant?

All you have is the customer's email. To add the customer to your contact list, just click on their email address on the order page.
Yakmama
I got an email notification that someone made an individual order, but when I go to my personal web site assistant, I can't figure out how to see the order?

Can anyone help me?

You won't actually see anything for an individual order.

So how do I get the info? I guess I don't need to send it through Pampered Partner? It will just go straight through?

If it's not part of a show, the email should have all the info about the order. It will give you all the contact information, the shipping address and list the items purchased.

There was no information other than what items she ordered. No address, no phone, no credit card. Should I call tech support?

In P3 next to the "contacts" and "shows" tabs you have 3 more tabs including "Non-Commission Orders", "Income" and you'll see a tab for "Online Orders". Click on the "Online Orders" and you can view it there. If it just occurred, you would probably need to do an update first. Not sure if there's a delay or not, but all of my on-line orders are there. You can view the person's info & add them to your contacts on that screen.

Just saw your last question. The order has already been submitted to Pampered Chef HO. There is no need for you to see the credit card info. You can see the last 4 on that page, just like any customer order with any show ... just not the whole number.

Their contact info that they provided will be visible on the page I refered you to in my last post.

You can see the order on your shipment page under online orders and on your IPT. We do not put those orders through PP or P3 - they go directly to HO for processing. You do nothing. It's a perk of having a PWS!

thank you! That really helped.

Online individual orders show up in P3 after they ship from HO, so there will be a delay before it pulls into the program.

Customers have an option to have their personal information withheld from the consultant if they want to. That's why you don't have any contact information on the order.

1. What is the process for viewing individual orders?

The process for viewing individual orders is simple and can be done in just a few steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Orders" section. Then, click on the order number for the specific order you want to view. This will bring up a detailed view of the order, including the customer's information, items ordered, and order status.

2. Can I view individual orders on my mobile device?

Yes, you can view individual orders on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account through the app and follow the same steps as mentioned above to view individual orders.

3. Is there a way to filter or search for specific individual orders?

Yes, you can easily filter and search for specific individual orders by using the search bar in the "Orders" section. You can search by order number, customer name, or any other relevant keywords.

4. Can I view past individual orders or only current ones?

You can view both past and current individual orders in the "Orders" section. Simply use the date range filter to specify the time period for which you want to view orders.

5. How can I track the status of an individual order?

To track the status of an individual order, go to the "Orders" section and click on the order number. The order status will be displayed at the top of the order details page. You will also receive email notifications for any updates or changes to the order status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dexheimers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Kate0831