• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws

In summary, "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to review their individual orders before submitting them. It can be accessed by adding items to your cart and clicking on the "Just Making Sure..." button during checkout. Changes can be made to the order during this process, and it is available for all individual orders on the website. After reviewing the order, customers can either proceed to checkout or make additional changes before completing the purchase.
Pedey
I just got am email letting me know someone placed an individual order through my site (first one ever!). Is there anything I need to do? Or will it process automatically?

Thanks!

You don't need to do anything! I usually call/email them or send them a postcard thanking them for their order and follow up as normal with a customer care call, but you don't need to do anything to process the actual order.

Isn't it great? :) :)

Thank you!!

What is "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws"?

"Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws" is a feature on our Pampered Chef website that allows customers to double-check their individual orders before submitting them. This ensures that all desired items are included and any applicable discounts or free products are applied.

How do I access "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws"?

To access this feature, simply add items to your cart on the Pampered Chef website and proceed to checkout. Once on the checkout page, you will see a button labeled "Just Making Sure..." Click on this button to review your individual order before finalizing your purchase.

Can I make changes to my order during the "Just Making Sure..." process?

Yes, you can make changes to your order during the "Just Making Sure..." process. You can add or remove items, adjust quantities, and apply any applicable discounts or free products. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to each item to make changes.

Is "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws" available for all orders?

Yes, "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws" is available for all individual orders placed through the Pampered Chef website. This feature is not available for consultant orders or party orders.

What happens after I review my individual order using "Just Making Sure... Individual Order via Pws"?

After you review your individual order, you can either proceed to checkout or return to the main checkout page to make any additional changes. Once you are satisfied with your order, you can complete the checkout process as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson