• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Money Order Only Status

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts money orders as a form of payment but the order will not be processed until the money order is received and verified. Money orders can be purchased at local post offices, banks, or convenience stores. Personal checks are not accepted, only credit/debit cards, PayPal, and money orders. Processing time for a money order payment is typically 1-2 business days after verification, but may be longer if there are any issues. The status of a money order payment can be tracked by contacting customer service.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ugh, I am sick right now. I had a guest bounce a (very large) check for one show late last month, and I also had another show that I didn't get to the bank in time to deposit the $$ before PC tried to withdraw the funds from my account. (I submitted the show before I had the full payment- my fault for doing so, then we were moving, this one was just my fault and poor planning.)

Long story short, I had two returned transactions (re-deposits) to PC within the last 2 months. I have not rec'd an email or anything yet, expecting that a letter is on its way, but I am assuming that I am going on money order only status for this.

My question is this- the policy states that you "may go inactive", what determines if you do or not? And for how long?

This is the first time I've been on money only order status (and believe me, the last...) so I'm hoping they don't put me on inactive status, but I am less than $650 away from $15K in career sales and have 3 recruits. I would really hate to loose all of that!

Talk about learning lessons the hard way... I have no one to blame but myself for this :grumpy:

oh i have no idea on your questions...but i hope you don't go inactive! hopefully it all works out for the best!

Nevermind- it seems like the first time I read the policy it was an older version, but the most recent version doesn't mention anything about possible inactive status. Whew! Heart attack over! Still not happy about money order only status (potentially) but relieved that I'm not at risk for going inactive :)

1. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef order with a money order?

Yes, we do accept money orders as a form of payment for Pampered Chef orders. However, please note that your order will not be processed until we receive and verify the money order.

2. How do I make a money order for my Pampered Chef order?

To make a money order for your Pampered Chef order, you can purchase one at your local post office, bank, or convenience store. Be sure to fill out the money order with the correct amount and recipient information.

3. Can I use a personal check to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

No, we do not accept personal checks as a form of payment for Pampered Chef orders. We only accept credit/debit cards, PayPal, and money orders.

4. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to process a money order payment?

Once we receive and verify your money order, it usually takes 1-2 business days for us to process the payment and ship out your order. However, please note that the processing time may be longer if there are any issues with the money order.

5. Can I track the status of my money order payment for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, you can track the status of your money order payment by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with updates on the processing and shipping of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • MHPampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lindsaym