1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: "HOLD" status on a supply order?

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I was just checking, and my supply order is on "hold" as the status.

Has anyone else had this happen? Do you know any reason why it would happen? There are only 2 items on there - a Wedding Shower Apron, and Shopping Bags....the total was less than $30??:confused:

Apr 20, 2009
  2. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

I was just trying to figure out why a replacement part order is on hold for me! It's one item and it costs about $4! I wonder what is happening? I looked for a way to take care of it online, but I couldn't find the "magic button" to do that.

Apr 20, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

Grrrr! The apron I NEED for a Bridal Shower this Sat. Forgot to order it with my last supply order.

Apr 20, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I had a supply order on hold- I had mistakenly ordered too many of the Breast Cancer pamphlet (yet I could not for the life of me find where it said the quantity limited #). I had emailed Solution Center- but it would be faster to just call them. I didn't get my email reply for almost 24 hrs...so if you have an urgent need, I'd call them now. You might get lucky depending on shipment status (currently at April 15th shows).

Apr 20, 2009
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Becky, I have one I can send if you don't get this cleared up in time. With Priority mail it would probably only take 2 days to get to you.

Apr 20, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

Thanks Deb! I'm going to call in a minute here, and then I'll find out what's going on. I just went in a checked my order quantities, etc...

1 apron
    1 set of shopping bags
    2 sets of recipe cards
    1 consultant agreement forms

that's it. Crazy.

Apr 20, 2009
  7. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

My last one did that, it didn't stay on hold long, but it took longer than any of my supply orders in the past took. Good luck!

Apr 20, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

Never had a chance to call yesterday, because my phone kept ringing!

But - this morning it was released for picking. Crossing my fingers it's here in time for the show Saturday!

Apr 21, 2009
  9. AnnieBee

AnnieBee Veteran Member Gold Member

Becky, I had the same thing happen to me. I called today, after waiting 6 days to see if I would get an email, and was told that it is because the number for ordering the consultant agreements is WRONG, (because it is a new one, because of the new career plan). For some reason P3 is still has and is letting us use the wrong number, and this automatically gets the show put on hold. I really need my things too, I'm doing my "Spring Fling" this coming Sunday!! I should have called sooner, but I didn't want to "bother them" and kept thinking that it would resolve itself if I didn't get an email saying there was a problem.

On another note, I have a KE order arriving today that includes an bridal shower apron - I could also mail it to you if you want, I don't need it until mid-May. If your show doesn't ship today, I could mail it tomorrow, and it should get to you by Friday (esp. if I use priority).

Got to run,

Annabel

Apr 21, 2009
  10. ChefBeckyD

Thanks Annabel - and that makes sense, I guess - I just assumed the Consultant Agreement number was right....:rolleyes: I'll be watching my order closely today!

Apr 21, 2009
  11. EpTxGuy

EpTxGuy Member

This is why I love Pampered Chef and Chef Success. My normal everyday job has people that are merely coworkers...I doubt if any of them would go out of their way to help like the cheffers do constantly here. Everyone here is just awesome, and I'm proud to be part of this community. :)

Apr 21, 2009
  12. esavvymom

I wish that when an order goes on "hold", that it automatically triggers an email to the consultant either letting us know that it's on hold, or better yet, WHY it is on hold. I'd like to be able to deal with it right away, rather than check each day to make sure it went through...just in case.

Apr 21, 2009
  13. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

My samples order has been on HOLD shortly after I placed it the last day of March. Perhaps I need to get on the phone to HO. I need it before May 16th and at this rate, I won't get it in time!!

Apr 21, 2009
  14. esavvymom

Definitely call them! It could be something really simple and it will mess it all up.

Apr 21, 2009
Have something to add?