• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Hold" Status on a Supply Order?

In summary, Becky's order was on hold because the number for ordering the consultant agreements is wrong.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just checking, and my supply order is on "hold" as the status.

Has anyone else had this happen? Do you know any reason why it would happen? There are only 2 items on there - a Wedding Shower Apron, and Shopping Bags....the total was less than $30??:confused:

I was just trying to figure out why a replacement part order is on hold for me! It's one item and it costs about $4! I wonder what is happening? I looked for a way to take care of it online, but I couldn't find the "magic button" to do that.

Grrrr! The apron I NEED for a Bridal Shower this Sat. Forgot to order it with my last supply order.

I had a supply order on hold- I had mistakenly ordered too many of the Breast Cancer pamphlet (yet I could not for the life of me find where it said the quantity limited #). I had emailed Solution Center- but it would be faster to just call them. I didn't get my email reply for almost 24 hrs...so if you have an urgent need, I'd call them now. You might get lucky depending on shipment status (currently at April 15th shows).

ChefBeckyD said:
Grrrr! The apron I NEED for a Bridal Shower this Sat. Forgot to order it with my last supply order.

Becky, I have one I can send if you don't get this cleared up in time. With Priority mail it would probably only take 2 days to get to you.

DebbieJ said:
Becky, I have one I can send if you don't get this cleared up in time. With Priority mail it would probably only take 2 days to get to you.

Thanks Deb! I'm going to call in a minute here, and then I'll find out what's going on. I just went in a checked my order quantities, etc...

1 apron
1 set of shopping bags
2 sets of recipe cards
1 consultant agreement forms

that's it. Crazy.

My last one did that, it didn't stay on hold long, but it took longer than any of my supply orders in the past took. Good luck!

Never had a chance to call yesterday, because my phone kept ringing!

But - this morning it was released for picking. Crossing my fingers it's here in time for the show Saturday!

Becky, I had the same thing happen to me. I called today, after waiting 6 days to see if I would get an email, and was told that it is because the number for ordering the consultant agreements is WRONG, (because it is a new one, because of the new career plan). For some reason P3 is still has and is letting us use the wrong number, and this automatically gets the show put on hold. I really need my things too, I'm doing my "Spring Fling" this coming Sunday!! I should have called sooner, but I didn't want to "bother them" and kept thinking that it would resolve itself if I didn't get an email saying there was a problem.

On another note, I have a KE order arriving today that includes an bridal shower apron - I could also mail it to you if you want, I don't need it until mid-May. If your show doesn't ship today, I could mail it tomorrow, and it should get to you by Friday (esp. if I use priority).

Got to run,

Annabel

AnnieBee said:
Becky, I had the same thing happen to me. I called today, after waiting 6 days to see if I would get an email, and was told that it is because the number for ordering the consultant agreements is WRONG, (because it is a new one, because of the new career plan). For some reason P3 is still has and is letting us use the wrong number, and this automatically gets the show put on hold. I really need my things too, I'm doing my "Spring Fling" this coming Sunday!! I should have called sooner, but I didn't want to "bother them" and kept thinking that it would resolve itself if I didn't get an email saying there was a problem.

On another note, I have a KE order arriving today that includes an bridal shower apron - I could also mail it to you if you want, I don't need it until mid-May. If your show doesn't ship today, I could mail it tomorrow, and it should get to you by Friday (esp. if I use priority).

Got to run,

Annabel

Thanks Annabel - and that makes sense, I guess - I just assumed the Consultant Agreement number was right....:rolleyes: I'll be watching my order closely today!

DebbieJ said:

This is why I love Pampered Chef and Chef Success. My normal everyday job has people that are merely coworkers...I doubt if any of them would go out of their way to help like the cheffers do constantly here. Everyone here is just awesome, and I'm proud to be part of this community. :)

I wish that when an order goes on "hold", that it automatically triggers an email to the consultant either letting us know that it's on hold, or better yet, WHY it is on hold. I'd like to be able to deal with it right away, rather than check each day to make sure it went through...just in case.

My samples order has been on HOLD shortly after I placed it the last day of March. Perhaps I need to get on the phone to HO. I need it before May 16th and at this rate, I won't get it in time!!

baychef said:
My samples order has been on HOLD shortly after I placed it the last day of March. Perhaps I need to get on the phone to HO. I need it before May 16th and at this rate, I won't get it in time!!

Definitely call them! It could be something really simple and it will mess it all up.

1. What does "Hold" status mean on a supply order?

"Hold" status on a supply order means that the order has been placed on hold and will not be processed or shipped until the hold is released.

2. How do I know if my supply order is on hold?

You can check the status of your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. If your order is on hold, it will be indicated in the status column.

3. Why is my supply order on hold?

There are a few reasons why a supply order may be placed on hold. This could be due to an issue with payment, an out-of-stock item, or a problem with the shipping address. If your order is on hold, we recommend contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How long will my supply order be on hold for?

The length of time a supply order remains on hold depends on the reason for the hold. If it is due to an out-of-stock item, the hold will be released once the item is back in stock. If it is due to a payment issue, the hold will be released once the issue is resolved. We recommend contacting customer service for more information.

5. Can I cancel my order while it is on hold?

If your supply order is on hold, you may still be able to cancel it. However, this will depend on the reason for the hold and the status of the order. We recommend contacting customer service for assistance with canceling your order while it is on hold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kaseydee