• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love Your Job as Much as This Pampered Chef Consultant?

P
Pampered Laura
I had a Greys Anatomy show tonight.
It was a "no demo" party... everyone came over at 7pm, started eating appetizers and drinking wine that the hostess provided. I went over a few new items and explained how we were going to do the Pampered Chef party, but that I am a HUGE Grey's fan, and have the coolest job where I can work, watch TV, and party at the same time. LOL Everyone loved it.
During the show, we were all screaming and talking about every move the characters made... then during the commercials everyone got up and ran to the display of products and asked me as many questions as they could in the 3.5 minutes.
I did my own "commericial breaks" twice and talked about bookings & recruiting.
Left about 30 mins after the show ended with $800 in sales, 2 bookings & a possible recruit! LOL

I love my job...

Wow, that is pretty cool Laura.

That's awesome!!

You GO Girl! That is wonderful and shows us all things can be done in so many different and inovative ways!

that is cool!

Good job - how is your qualified consultant count coming???? ...or will there be an update after this weekend...???

Great idea!

janetupnorth said:
Good job - how is your qualified consultant count coming???? ...or will there be an update after this weekend...???
So far, it's looking good... I have a feeling everything will come together at the last minute possible. Haha! :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
So far, it's looking good... I have a feeling everything will come together at the last minute possible. Haha! :eek:

Keep us posted, please, we're (at least I am) excited for you!!!! :D

Thanks! The one needing 4 shows is actually probably going to qualify with her fundraiser... she's almost at $800 already, and she is shooting for the $1250 in one show. :D

Awesome!! That's the way to do it. :D

Pampered Laura said:
I had a Greys Anatomy show tonight.
It was a "no demo" party... everyone came over at 7pm, started eating appetizers and drinking wine that the hostess provided. I went over a few new items and explained how we were going to do the Pampered Chef party, but that I am a HUGE Grey's fan, and have the coolest job where I can work, watch TV, and party at the same time. LOL Everyone loved it.
During the show, we were all screaming and talking about every move the characters made... then during the commercials everyone got up and ran to the display of products and asked me as many questions as they could in the 3.5 minutes.
I did my own "commericial breaks" twice and talked about bookings & recruiting.
Left about 30 mins after the show ended with $800 in sales, 2 bookings & a possible recruit! LOL

I love my job...
THat is awesome!!! Now I wish the show wasn't over because I could totally promote this idea! Maybe I'll do it for some other big show, although I'd better hurry up because I guess they all end this month. Maybe in the fall!!!

How many people were there? Did she have lots of outside orders?

Congrats on an awesome show!

She had 7 people there, and $300 in outside orders. Out of those 7 people, their orders totalled just over $500. 2 of them booked that night, 2 more were "iffy", and 1 is considering the opportunity. ;)

That's what makes this business so much fun, you can do with it whatever you want as long as it stays within the companies ethics and morals, anything goes! How fun! I don't even watch Greys Anatomy and it sounds like I would have had a blast!:D Way to work that business, girl!:D :p ;)

Related to Do You Love Your Job as Much as This Pampered Chef Consultant?

1. How do you balance watching TV and working at the same time?

I have a system in place that allows me to work while watching TV. I make sure to schedule my work tasks during commercial breaks or less intense scenes, so I can fully focus on the show during important scenes. It's all about time management and finding the right balance.

2. How do you incorporate your love for Grey's Anatomy into your job?

I use my love for Grey's Anatomy as a way to connect with my clients during parties. I often incorporate references or games related to the show into my presentations, making it a fun and unique experience for everyone involved.

3. How do you handle distractions during a party, like the TV show playing in the background?

I make sure to keep the focus on the party and the products, but I also encourage my clients to have fun and enjoy themselves. I have found that incorporating a popular TV show into the party actually helps keep the energy and excitement levels high.

4. How do you handle the pressure of having to sell products during a TV show?

I don't see it as pressure, but rather as an opportunity to showcase the products and how they can enhance everyday life. Plus, the TV show provides a fun and relaxed atmosphere, making it easier for clients to see the value in the products I am presenting.

5. Can you really make a successful career out of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! I have personally seen and experienced the success that comes with being a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only do I get to work on my own terms and schedule, but I also get to make a difference in people's lives by providing them with high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Kara Eaton