• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting: 3 hrs 46 mins - 4 hrs 37 mins for a call back from HO

In summary, the wait time for a call back from HO is currently between 3 hours and 46 minutes and 4 hours and 37 minutes. This may be due to an increase in calls at the end of the month and the recent launch of a new outlet. Some callers have also reported difficulty understanding the operators. However, some have also received a call back sooner than the estimated wait time. In other news, a humorous cartoon about tech support has been shared.
whiteyteresa
I just called HO and the wait time for a call back is between 3 hours & 46 minutes and 4 hours & 37 minutes

Can you believe that.:eek:

I wanted to know when I am going to receive the sample kit. I ordered it over a week ago and today I received an e-mail that 2 of my host have backorders for the Deep Covered Baker.:eek:

So is my sample kit (package A) on hold or not because of that ? ? ?

Ouch. That is a long wait. There must be a lot of problems with end of month orders and shipments.

They usually ship out all the other products and then when the back order comes in the ship it. HTH

I too have been told about the hold time of 3 to 4 hours. It was like that yesterday, I chose to stay on hold thanks to speakerphone and it took about 36 minutes for someone to talk to me. I think sometimes that time is elevated just to give them enough time.

With my sample kit they sent the whole thing except the napkins (backordered then) then sent the napkin separetely a dew weeks later.

They have never had that long a wait time in the past. It used to be if you would have to wait 30 minutes they'd offer call back.

I asked when I was put on hold for like 45 minutes (this was a week or 2 ago) why they didn't give me the call back option and they said that if there are too many calls in the call back cue they don't add more. Does that mean that I got in before those who "kept their place in line"? I hope not...

I think they're getting more calls this week because, besides the normal end of the month calls they have the new outlet and people are calling with questions and problems and complaints on how hard it is to order. I had a call back that they said would be 3 hours (Monday) and it was more like 4 - they have to be pulling their hair out. She was very nice and sounded patient.

I was told the call back would be more than 3 hours yesterday, and got called back in two.

Or do you think that maybe there is a problem there and a lot of people quit. I have heard that people were getting on calls and not understanding the operator's that were speaking. Maybe they don't have as many operators anymore. I know when I call in the evening, I have to ask them to repeat themselves a few times and I even have to ask them to spell their name to me slowly(I write down everyone's name I ever talk to no matter who I call)

I can understand who is speaking, but it is SO quiet that I can hardly hear them! My phone is fine with other people, but for some reason with HO I have to plug my ear and focus REALLY hard!

whiteyteresa said:
Or do you think that maybe there is a problem there and a lot of people quit. I have heard that people were getting on calls and not understanding the operator's that were speaking. Maybe they don't have as many operators anymore. I know when I call in the evening, I have to ask them to repeat themselves a few times and I even have to ask them to spell their name to me slowly(I write down everyone's name I ever talk to no matter who I call)
Have you seen this?
Foamy the Squirrel, Tech Support.

Be advised - as hysterical as this cartoon is, it is R rated and don't play it when the kiddies are around!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH KITCHEN GUY

That is exactly what I was talking about

Tank yu foe saying that. Eef yu luke at the rest of the toons, yu while see Tech Soopurt has two seek wells.

Thank you!Thank you Kitchen Guy!

I was just having one of those days. Then I watched the cartoon. I laughed and played it for my husband. We both laughed.

I have actually had a similar situation except I was on the phone with Smell, I mean Dell for four hours. No, that is not an exaggeration. I was on for four hours straight when my Dell account was messed up.

Thanks again!
Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Thank you Kitchen Guy!

I was just having one of those days. Then I watched the cartoon. I laughed and played it for my husband. We both laughed.

I have actually had a similar situation except I was on the phone with Smell, I mean Dell for four hours. No, that is not an exaggeration. I was on for four hours straight when my Dell account was messed up.

Thanks again!
Lisa
So, the "Ignore it and it will go away" method won't work here?

(Reference to Tech Support III)

I called Monday and the wait time was 3 hours. I put in for a call back and never got it. I decided to call again and wait and got a live person in less than 5 minutes.

Same thing today. Wait time said 2 hours. I put my number in and then called back and again got a live person in less than 5 minutes.

I told them that their phone system was messed up and they said they'd pass it along...

So even if it says it's a long wait, give it a try and see what happens!

Thanks Kitchen Guy... that was hysterical!

Thanks! I gave that link to a friend of mine who works in the data processing area of, well, I can't tell you where but it's a large manufacturer of two-wheeled vehicles. Anyway, he roared at that 'toon and spent the better part of a couple of days watching the other ones. I love the one called "No Christmas For You!" too.

Too funny KG!

Here is a tip!!!Call just as soon as their phones come on and you won't have to wait as long. I actually waited about an hour after their phones came on and only had to wait 15 minutes. I meant to call earler and just forgot! The lady I talked to was very nice. She said they were loaded down right now with adjustments and things.

I ordered the same Sample Packet and I have two things that are back ordred but I haven't got an email saying the other stuff has been shipped one of my supply orders has been shiped.

whiteyteresa said:
I just called HO and the wait time for a call back is between 3 hours & 46 minutes and 4 hours & 37 minutes

Can you believe that.:eek:

I wanted to know when I am going to receive the sample kit. I ordered it over a week ago and today I received an e-mail that 2 of my host have backorders for the Deep Covered Baker.:eek:

So is my sample kit (package A) on hold or not because of that ? ? ?

1. How long does it typically take to receive a call back from HO?

The average wait time for a call back from our Home Office is between 3 hours and 46 minutes to 4 hours and 37 minutes. However, this time frame may vary depending on the volume of calls we are receiving.

2. Can I request a specific time for my call back?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific time for your call back. Our Home Office representatives work diligently to return all calls as quickly as possible, but the exact time may vary due to the volume of calls and the complexity of each inquiry.

3. How will I know when to expect a call back?

Once you have requested a call back, you will receive a confirmation email with an estimated time frame for your call back. We recommend keeping your phone nearby during this time and ensuring that you have a strong signal to avoid any missed calls.

4. What should I do if I miss the call back from HO?

If you happen to miss the call back from our Home Office, you can simply reply to the confirmation email or call our customer service line to request another call back at a more convenient time. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule.

5. Can I leave a voicemail for HO instead of waiting for a call back?

Yes, you can leave a voicemail for our Home Office. However, we recommend requesting a call back instead as our representatives will have more information and resources available to assist you during a live call. Voicemails may also take longer to receive a response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • whiteyteresa