• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Option for a Return Call From Ho?

In summary, I had a frustrating experience trying to get help from the Solution Center, and my AD was on the phone for over 30 minutes before someone finally answered.
britishchef
Anyone else find that today? The two times I've called I haven't been given an option to be called back! (And yes, it knew I was a consultant etc)

Up until today I always got that option, even when the wait time was "6-8 mins" etc. Right now it says my wait time is over 30 mins.

I called earlier today and got the call-back option. The recording said it was about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour wait. I think it took almost 4 hours for them to get back to me.

Thats happened to me before a couple times also. It drives me nuts. I don't know why sometimes they have the call back option and then other times they don't. I just assume they are so busy and don't even want to call me back. :eek:

I called today too.. said it was a 4 - 5 1/2 hour wait.. I choose NOT to have a call back and to continue... 30 SECONDS LATER I was talking with a live person! I ALWAYS try that now... sometimes it works... sometimes not but hey.. it's worth a shot

I called around 5ish and had the same thing happen, it didn't give me the option of a call back and I waited about 20 minutes before I hung up to finish making dinner. I called back later and got the same thing, so I tried again and picked a different option and got through right away.

That happened to me the other night as well. I just put my phone on speaker phone and kept it with me.

I have had this happen a couple of times to me here lately.

I think it depends on what option you choose from the original menu...when I choose "a problem with a show order that has not been shipped or commission adjustment question" I get the call back option, but when I choose the second option (I forget what it is right now!) then I don't get the call back option. I waited on the phone for 45 mins the other day!

I just placed a call and got the message that there would be a 4-5 hour wait for a call back. There was no way I'd be able to stay on hold for very long - last night I was on hold for 45 minutes - so now I'm just hoping I'm in a convenient spot when they call me back. :(

I am NOT happy at all with the phone service from the Solution Center. I hope their future budget has an increase for more phone personnell.

Y'all are gonna LOVE this!Last night, I had my AD on the phone, and we called HO to resolve an issue with a new consultant's show. She's pregnant (at the last month), and needed to go to bed, so after waiting for over 30 minutes, I let her go, and I sat on hold (obsessive compulsive, I've started this and now I'm going to finish this disorder :eek: ). There was no option for a call back, and no notification of how long the hold would be.

After about 15 more minutes, the line rang...AND NO ONE WAS THERE! I could hear OTHER consultants getting customer service, but there was no one on my line.

So I waited...I wasn't about to give up now!

Almost 10 minutes later, someone came on the line. I practically screamed "Please don't hang up!" I was so worried they would realize what they had done and hang up before they got caught. I can only assume she had gone on break, and didn't turn her line off.

It took all of about 3 minutes to resolve, but what an experience!

Related to No Option for a Return Call From Ho?

1. Can I request a return call from a specific Home Office representative?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate requests for a return call from a specific Home Office representative. Our team works collaboratively to provide the best support for all of our consultants.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a return call from the Home Office?

Our Home Office team strives to return calls as quickly as possible, usually within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times or high call volumes, it may take longer to receive a return call.

3. What should I do if I don't receive a return call from the Home Office?

If you do not receive a return call after 2 business days, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help ensure that your message has been received and that a return call is scheduled.

4. Can I leave a voicemail for the Home Office instead of waiting for a return call?

At this time, we do not have voicemail capabilities for our Home Office team. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance or send an email to our Home Office email address.

5. Is there a limit to the number of return calls I can request from the Home Office?

We understand that sometimes you may need to speak with a Home Office representative multiple times. You are welcome to request a return call as needed, but please keep in mind that our team prioritizes urgent and time-sensitive calls to provide the best support for all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tanoi
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies